EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » internet meeting : Re; successful visa

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: internet meeting : Re; successful visa
tootsie
Member # 13946

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In this new day and age of computers and chat rooms. People are hooking up in all kinds of different ways. I guess this is easiest for muslims who are not suppose to date in the traditional western way. Saying the above . I have meet someone on line and have been chatting for the past 10 months- pretty much daily. We chat by cam and mic. and send text messages and cards and letters and yes I have fallen head over heels in love with him. He has supported me through my recent divorce and I have supported him through his. Both of us were divorced before we meet. Neither of us makes a major decision without checking with the other. I feel like I am already married to him. I have so much respect for him- which I never have given to another man- (they had never earned it.) I am going to egypt in Oct to meet him and his family. What are the changes of him getting a visa if we marry ? Do they turn down people who first meet on line? We are the same age. We are both in the same profession and both funny enough ended our 1st marriages at the same time. Neiter of us has any children. He lived in europe for several years. He had a business there and that is where he met his first wife. I know this whole situation is crazy and i have moments where i think that i am totally losing it. He is kind, sweet, understanding, and he is my soul mate. I have never meet any man like him in Canada. I don't want to start a family in Egypt. Canada has so many more opportunities and a good health care system and i need my family close to me. Any feedback would be appreciated. Is is better to file the application while i am in Egypt or after i return to canada ?
Posts: 365 | From: Canada | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Souri*
Member # 9095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Souri*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
your name is tootsie ???
Posts: 1182 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootsie
Member # 13946

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is my nick name.

--------------------
Tootsie

Posts: 365 | From: Canada | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pressure makes diamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i wish u all the best tootsie
regarding the question best thing to file it from Canada or better u go with him to uae for honey moon and file papers from there i was married to Canadian so i have little knowledge about that

if i can advice when you come inshalah in October you said he went to europ many years and lived there then he wont have problem in traveling really now i know this gona sound weird

When you there in oct can you ask him to see his old passport which he had stamps for Europe ? i want you to ask for copy or the original and see the stamps with time dates for visa for what he said
Please just see the passport to confirm dates and what he said about europ
it will be also shown time spent there
Consider it an advice from a brother

if its all good it gona go well Canadian embassy have such lovely people just finish your paper work out side Egypt
amr

--------------------
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach him how to fish and you get rid of him all weekend.
-- Zenna Schaffer
Some folks are wise and some otherwise.
-- Josh Billings

Posts: 1499 | From: Dark Side of the Moon | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootsie
Member # 13946

Thank you for your advice. what will the dates of his time in europe tell me? I am sure he would not lie to me. We will include this information in the application and i am sure they will check what time he was living outside of egypt. IF he lied to me this would be a huge problem. You were married to a Canadain you said. Are you still married ? What happened? Did you go through the process of immigration? Do you mind telling me how it turned out. Thanks

--------------------
Tootsie

Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pressure makes diamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey there
having his old passport with all the visa stamps there will help him get the visa guite fast
my issue was different as i was married in barahin and iam half french half Egyptian so i have no issue in traveling still i was peppering papers to move to canada vanc
and iam divorced now so we canceled all the planes when i were in Bahrain any how the thing is if you can get him to travel to bahrain or uae things goes quite fast there then egypt again
i want you to ask him while you on line to have him scan his passport for you the old passport and have every stamp scanned for every place he said he did went to
update me me with his answer if he said i lost it
just leave without saying good bye
amr

Posts: 1499 | From: Dark Side of the Moon | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brendaandakram
Member # 14139

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for brendaandakram     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi tootsie im kinda in the same situation although myself and my partner have never been married before we meet online 2 years ago and this year i went there for 3 weeks it was both good and bad its a very different place and a bit of a shock to be honest but most of the people are lovely.my partner and myself are getting married there in 2 months time we have to register the marriage in cairo as im irish but we are going to use british embassey to bring him here im from belfast northern ireland so i have dual nationality under E A law in britain ur husband can get a free visa to come and be with u,enjoy egypt p.s bring fly spray.

--------------------
brenda Zahran

Posts: 52 | From: belfast ireland | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootsie
Member # 13946

thanks- YES I will be insect repellent. My dr. suggested that. What do you mean he can get a free visa to come?

--------------------
Tootsie

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com