EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Weather in Egypt

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Weather in Egypt
elizabethN
Member # 14096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizabethN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can anyone tell me what the weather is like in Egypt in October? I am planning a trip to Cairo towards the end of October. Last time I visited was January/February, was cold but then it started to warm up. When is the rainy season?
Posts: 1369 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
reserved
Member # 14062

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reserved         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.ask-aladdin.com/weather.htm

http://www.google.com/search?client=opera&rls=en&q=Weather+in+Egypt&sourceid=opera&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Posts: 173 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if u need any other help i would be glad to help ,enjoy ur trip

--------------------
islam

Posts: 2447 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
reserved
Member # 14062

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reserved         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by esso7:

Did you got to the orphanage?
Posts: 173 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by reserved:
quote:

i went to one near my house and i going another 1 on 5 october so if u wouldlike to join tell me how to contact u
Posts: 2447 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
reserved
Member # 14062

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by reserved:
quote:

i went to one near my house and i going another 1 on 5 october so if u wouldlike to join tell me how to contact u
Unfortunately I'm not in Egypt. What kind of activities do they have for them? What was your overall impression of the place?
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
the place wasnt bad but i think they need much more skilled people to deal with that guys and girls ,infront of u they dill not bad but i think its different behind the hidden doors ,i only sat 30 mins there

--------------------
islam

reserved
Member # 14062

quote:
the place wasnt bad but i think they need much more skilled people to deal with that guys and girls ,infront of u they dill not bad but i think its different behind the hidden doors ,i only sat 30 mins there

Thanks
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bettyN:
Can anyone tell me what the weather is like in Egypt in October? I am planning a trip to Cairo towards the end of October. Last time I visited was January/February, was cold but then it started to warm up. When is the rainy season?

I thought you are done with Egyptian men! [Big Grin]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizabethN
Member # 14096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizabethN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
done? must have me confused with another. My husband and son is Egyptian.
Can anyone tell me about the weather?

Posts: 1369 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
the weather is little bit hotter than january , i like october s weather its warm

--------------------
islam

elizabethN
Member # 14096

esso 7 does it start getting cold their? January was cold!!!
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
it starts getting colder but not as january ,january is colder

--------------------
islam

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bettyN:
done? must have me confused with another. My husband and son is Egyptian.
Can anyone tell me about the weather?

Oh yes, I am very sorry I just realized I mixed you up with another girl.

In regards to your question: You will looooove October! Not too hot and not cold either.

Egypt doesn't have a rainy season; it's not Ethiopia! [Wink]

Check out the following site:

http://touregypt.net/climate.htm

Enjoy your vacation! [Smile]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam Zapel
Member # 14076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam Zapel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
October will give you almost total sunny clear days with temps in the high 70's
no rain
evenings will drop to 60's
you will be able to swim in the sea and get good suntan if you want that.

Posts: 67 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com