EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Cheating!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cheating!!!
mysterious girl
Member # 14191

Member Rated:
Icon 3 posted      Profile for mysterious girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey guys and gals.. [Smile]

hope all is well..

a simple question

chaeting?..to confess it or better to keep in your self?.. [Confused] [Confused]

especiall for those egyptian guy! [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 76 | From: "The Dessert" | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysterious girl
Member # 14191

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysterious girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i mean ESPECIALLY...

--------------------
"Don't go for looks; they can deceive. Don't go for wealth; even that fades away. Go for someone who makes u SMILE, because it takes only a smile to make a dark day seem bright. Find the one that make ur HEART SMILE! :-). . ."

Posts: 76 | From: "The Dessert" | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pressure makes diamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well its up to the mentalty if i know she will understand then will share it all
if not
better to keep in your self

but why cheating for the start
i mean for god sake
do you think that if person cheated then told you he is honest person?
lol
amr

--------------------
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach him how to fish and you get rid of him all weekend.
-- Zenna Schaffer
Some folks are wise and some otherwise.
-- Josh Billings

Posts: 1499 | From: Dark Side of the Moon | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Limited honesty.. [Wink]
At least it means he has a conscience, or he is afraid that she would find out anyway...
I don`t think there is one universal rule in this. First we have to know the definition of cheating. Whats cheating?

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mysterious girl:
hey guys and gals.. [Smile]

hope all is well..

a simple question

chaeting?..to confess it or better to keep in your self?.. [Confused] [Confused]

especiall for those egyptian guy! [Roll Eyes]

Better not cheat. If yes - better to shut up about it. [Big Grin]
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eshtadiva
Member # 13742

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for eshtadiva     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since the question was cheating, to tell or not...the answer is to not tell as far as I'm concerned. Unless of course, you want to end your current relationship. If it was a "stupid" thing and it's over, you have to live with it, why hurt the one you do care about. Start to build a new relationship. Bringing a third party into your lives will never work. And I don't think anyone wants to know the truth, no matter what they say. Chalk it up as bad judgement and work on what you do have and make it better.
Posts: 68 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysterious girl
Member # 14191

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysterious girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ?????:
I don`t think there is one universal rule in this. First we have to know the definition of cheating. Whats cheating?

The noun cheating has one meaning:

Meaning #1: a deception for profit to yourself
Synonym: cheat

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The adjective cheating has 2 meanings:

Meaning #1: not faithful to a spouse or lover
Synonyms: adulterous, two-timing

Meaning #2: violating accepted standards or rules
Synonyms: dirty, foul, unsporting, unsportsmanlike

Cheating is defined as an act of lying, deception, fraud, trickery, imposture, or imposition. Cheating characteristically is employed to create an unfair advantage, usually in one's own interest, and often at the expense of others[1]. Cheating implies the breaking of rules. The term "cheating" is less applicable to the breaking of laws, as illegal activities are referred to by specific legal terminology such as fraud or corruption. Cheating is a primordial economic act: getting more for less, often used when referring to marital infidelity.

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CHEATING:

Anything you would NOT do if your boyfriend/husband (or wife/girlfriend) were standing right next to you.

Easy.

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, Smuckers, it depends on the one beside you! Whats acceptable for one, doesnt have to be acceptable to another.
So, what I should be decribe as cheating, possibly might be not cheating to another, to my partner, to my neighbour, to my friend etc.
Flirting on the internet might be cheating to me, maybe my neighbour has a different opinion about it, because there is no real contact...
Its all a personal opinion, and the most important is, that both partners are having the same thoughts about it.
So, nobody can advice in this question. Its about the partners personal opinion...

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, that's why you shouldn't marry (or partner)with anyone who is a bad mismatch to you. Don't want to marry one who only considers cheating if fluid is involved (sorry to be descriptive) while you could think Cheating begins so much as flirting.
If you partner with one who has the same views on cheating as close to your own you shouldn't have a problem knowing what is and what is NOT cheating both in your eyes and in theirs.
BTW, never put yourself in a position to have it suspected you could be cheating, and avoid the issue altogether. A marriage is in large part about feeling secure and respected in the partnership, having your partner know they don't have to worry about where you are/who you're with/what you're doing is a given.

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hitman
Member # 13360

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hitman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cheat ??? any way ....some guys .. (esecially egyptions ) get to know when u cheat on him ...so any way if u cheated that means ur relation is cracked, coz cheating is the worst in a relation ,,,I would prefere kill my self on cheating on my GF love or wife....
Posts: 235 | From: cairo | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovingmylife
Member # 13695

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovingmylife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As Hitman said, it would be known sooner or later, you can't hide this for long, people would see you and tell. There are no chances to hide this. [Big Grin]

Should you tell? What's the point? To ask for forgiveness, to brake up, to save whatever is left, to brake his heart, to hurt again, to get it off your chest, to make yourself feeling better, perhaps less guilty? What's do you want out of this?

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tutandmoane
Member # 12060

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tutandmoane   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Confess or not confess?
For all the muslim ladies here, the grand mufti - well known for making wierd fatwa - has issued one about cheating wives.
He says cheating wives should NEVER confess in order to protect themselves and their houses and children.
If the cheating is discovered it means divorce, no home, maybe loose children, or not be able to feed them well, so to protect other innocents she should keep silent about the cheating. It is between her and God.
So, what applies to muslim ladies should apply to other ladies who are married to muslim man.

What you think girls?
Good get out clause? or licence for on going cheating?

Posts: 319 | From: egypt/uk | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Whatever people outside of the relationship might think about it, its a matter between husband and wife. And no partner shall be happy when he/she has been cheated. Confessing IMO can work out, but the consequences are there to accept.
Some can work it out, for some it is a immediatly end, and some are having major problems for years.
Maybe its good to realise that the conse quences usually are not only for the two partners. There are families behind these two, and they also will expierence the effects. And thats sad...

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Tutandmoane
Member # 12060

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tutandmoane   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Abolutely right ?????. I think this is one of the muftis more sensible fatwa as long as it is not exploited and used in genuine circumstances - i.e a mistake made, genuine regret, must protect family from the consequences of such a stupid mistake.
Posts: 319 | From: egypt/uk | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com