EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Saudi wife divorced for watching male TV host

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Saudi wife divorced for watching male TV host
Undercover
Member # 12979

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Undercover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Saudi wife divorced for watching male TV host
29 Sep 2007, 1836 hrs IST,AFP

RIYADH: A Saudi man divorced his wife for watching alone a television programme presented by a male, an act he deemed immoral, the Al Shams newspaper reported on Saturday.

The man, whom the paper did not identify, ended his marriage on the grounds his wife was effectively alone with an unrelated man, which is forbidden under the strict Islamic law enforced in the ultra-conservative kingdom, the paper said.

Men in Saudi Arabia have the authority to divorce their wives without resort to the courts.

web page

Posts: 3188 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are kidding, right???? [Eek!]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is a bit extreme I think. why did they have a television in that case??
Posts: 1917 | From: WALES | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Undercover
Member # 12979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Undercover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just think of how much heartache this poor guy could have avoided if he'd only known about this ahead of time.

http://www.rmtracking.com/spousetracking.html?gclid=COiGuvuJ6Y4CFSBMGgodNF16Dg

Posts: 3188 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sei-i taishogun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by advocate:
That is a bit extreme I think. why did they have a television in that case??

Good point! because such people with extreme views don’t allow televisions in their homes because:

1- They consider it a source of immorality

and

2- They believe angels don’t enter homes due to the visual content displayed on the screen.

Posts: 2079 | From: 'by any means necessary' - Malcom X | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Undercover:
Just think of how much heartache this poor guy could have avoided if he'd only known about this ahead of time.

http://www.rmtracking.com/spousetracking.html?gclid=COiGuvuJ6Y4CFSBMGgodNF16Dg

OMG, I didn't know this exists for spouses! Who the hell would make use of a device like that?! [Eek!] [Confused]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KemeticScholar
Member # 14132

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KemeticScholar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What the hell? Thiese Islamic dudes really are crazy!
Posts: 5 | From: California | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
shoot if she seen his weenie on tv he would call her an adultirer
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahaa
if my husband dont trust me he can get the hell out theres more men in this world!!

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Yeah and then it would be grounds for an honor killing! LMAO [Big Grin]

[Eek!] What the hell is wrong with this guy?! How the hell can he say his wife was "alone with an unrelated male", if the guy was on television?!!

[Embarrassed] If I didn't know any better, I'd say this is just another insecure Arab man who couldn't stand the fact that his wife sees a guy on TV who is better looking than him or something! These Arab men are just pathetic loosers!

Posts: 26243 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not all of them are loosers!!alot of them are sweet and nice and respectable
just as any other man in the world dont just pick out arab men!!!!cas let me tell u from what i have experienced american men are far worse!!

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Politically Incorrect
Member # 14181

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Politically Incorrect     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Undercover:
The man, whom the paper did not identify

Yeah, right. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 374 | From: men gheir laff w dawaran | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysterious girl
Member # 14191

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysterious girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
he is INSANE! [Big Grin]
i can't believe. .
what more if it is LIVE?! [Razz]

Posts: 76 | From: "The Dessert" | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
men who act a hot mess like that usual do so because they are either ugly or have a tiny little pecker.
Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
My new neighbor drives this huge American vehicle. Why would an American bring this over to Europe anyway? We don't have big parking spaces for that! [Confused]

Well my first thought when I saw his car was that he must been missing something in his pants! [Razz]

Korvin's
Member # 14099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korvin's     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I swear thrice it was not me on that TV that night ....
Posts: 890 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pressure makes diamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thats the way aha aha i like it aha aha
Posts: 1499 | From: Dark Side of the Moon | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com