EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Telling Everybody (2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Telling Everybody (2)
Culture Club
Member # 13767

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Culture Club     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm... I would like to know what is the meaning of your ID/nickname/display name to you and why you choose that?

I choose the previous ID one cause I want to be Malak and now CC cause I like to be with you all here, and also I like Boy George, the singer [Smile]

Have fun!

Posts: 756 | From: ...be solution... | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://i19.tinypic.com/6yogiyu.jpg

I chose my nickname cause I am female and I feel totally relaxed in the desert.

My screensaver is a pic of the desert in Hurghada.

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I chose my nickname coz I'm an Old Bag [Big Grin]
Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nearlyfellforit
Member # 14584

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for nearlyfellforit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I chose my nickname cos I NEARLY FELL FOR IT !! dots and all !!!! [Cool]
Posts: 34 | From: wales | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Oldbag:

You are not! [Big Grin] but I do like your nickname [Wink] .
Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Picture please!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
quote:

web page
Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Culture Club:
and also I like Boy George, the singer [Smile]

Wow, amazing that you like him as his best times are definitely over, he doesn't even look anymore *exotic*. I do like couple of his songs, I think my fav one is "Time"!! [Smile]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pX6MXNKC0Lk

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

web page
Ahhh yes ... that's what I thought of! [Wink]
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I choose my nickname because when I joined ES I was involved with an Egyptian that I had met in Sharm and I couldn't think of anything more original than Miss Sharm [Smile]
Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aliym
Member # 12012

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aliym     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My Old display name was "Hetsho" and I changed it to this one "Misho" cause my SH like always to call me Misho,,So I liked everyone to call me by the name she love to call me by it.

BTW,,Where you are from??,,your data in the bottom saying to ask you,,So I do [Smile]

Have nice time!

Posts: 712 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I chose my nickname because my real name is Dorothy. D'Oro is "of gold" in Italian, [Smile] and I am half Italian.
Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by *Misho*:
My Old display name was "Hetsho" and I changed it to this one "Misho" cause my SH like always to call me Misho,,So I liked everyone to call me by the name she love to call me by it.

BTW,,Where you are from??,,your data in the bottom saying to ask you,,So I do [Smile]

Have nice time!

how sweet misho [Wink]

my name is micky a always has been but for a short time there i was mokmok that is what my husband calls me but some es members wanted micky back cause thats who i am . its short for my real name [Smile]

Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

web page
ROFL [Big Grin]
Good one!

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you really think i need to explain my nick???
I used to be Sashyra8,but since deciding to adopt mischievious Leito officially i've become his online Mom. [Big Grin] [Wink]

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Om Leito:
I used to be Sashyra8,but since deciding to adopt mischievous Leito officially I've become his online Mom. [Big Grin] [Wink]

and I'm his aunt Micky. what a lovely family we have, wouldn't you agree? [Wink]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm kinda wondering what happens if I secede from this family [Big Grin] .
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Leito:

[Mad]
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:

what do you mean ? [Frown] [Mad]
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess it would have severe consequences [Razz] .
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Leito, are you keeping an eye on my numbers? [Big Grin]
Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
quote:

We like you. Just stay [Wink] [Wink] .
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by of_gold:
Leito, are you keeping an eye on my numbers? [Big Grin]

We all do! Still 5 to go [Wink] [Wink] !
of_gold
Member # 13418

Now 4 [Big Grin]

I'm getting so excited... [Big Grin]

Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
quote:

*runs away crying uncontrollably*
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
See, Leito, what you are doing to your online mom who unconditionally loves and cares about you? [Frown]
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
lolololol
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

quote:

web page
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
[Big Grin] You take me too seriously.
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

quote:
[Big Grin] You take me too seriously.

Ditto [Wink]
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
I take no one seriously. LAWL BIACHEZ!!!
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, there are at least five, no wait, six hidden meanings behind my nickname. But I am tight-lipped, so thou shall remain puzzled!!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i chose mine cas my name is tina and his last name is kamal
he chose this name for me really

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Om Leito:
I used to be Sashyra8,but since deciding to adopt mischievious Leito officially i've become his online Mom. [Big Grin] [Wink]

Grrrrrrr!!! [Mad]

Ok, that's it! From now on I'm the walad's official supervisor, head teacher, main tutor, chief spanking executive, ...
*scratching her head*

Yeah, that would be it! [Big Grin] [Razz]

Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
<chief spanking >

I also get to keep whiplashing him. [Big Grin] [Razz]

Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Let's unite in spankiiiing him! [Big Grin] [Razz]
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I chose Habeeby because it is what i call my Fiancee so everytime i see my username it reminds me of him. This is the only username i have, i have never been anybody else and have no plans at this moment to be anybody else [Big Grin]
Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
locale
Member # 12632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for locale     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mine is because I'm AM here. LOL
Posts: 210 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marmia
Member # 13506

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marmia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I chose mine because for many years lots of the pre-school children in my care would call me "Mia" because they couldnt pronounce Maria so I just put an "M" in the middle of my name!
Posts: 164 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For every occasion there is a username. This one is usable when there are to many questions, a name with a carnivore is used when there is a lot to attack with claws, a dogname is used when suitable but barking dogs do not bite, a sweet name is used when there is no need to live in any disagreement at all, and also there are names where references are made to again a dramatic (failed) love-story.
I am using one at the time, but because I have a rather cut & pwaste individuality, I give absolutely no guarantee to authenticity.
I am as selfish as hell, and don't give a damn about what others think about me.
All my personalities are living in different countries, but because I am quite a worldtraveler I am able to change identity as you change a pair of shoes.

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My name here reveals my outlook on the family. I eat small children and poison relatives I do not like. I adore black magic and the forces of the unexplained. [Wink]
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Culture Club
Member # 13767

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Culture Club     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks friends, I am happy with you all. [Smile]
Posts: 756 | From: ...be solution... | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frank Scott
Banned
Member # 23578

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Frank Scott         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please try Google before asking about Excellent Product Site ca4fb8f
Posts: 38 | From: United Kingdom | Registered: Mar 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com