EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » My ex on Egypt's candid camera!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My ex on Egypt's candid camera!!
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, this was recorded in the early 80's in Cairo. My ex is not in the first clip but in the second (with the two young boys). He's the boy on the left holding the ketchup.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngB5HZ9SVs0&feature=related

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eek!] Tiger he's a little boy! [Eek!]
Please tell me this is BEFORE you met him. [Big Grin]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for miffmiss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL didnt you know tigerlily is really the child catcher.
Posts: 1710 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
[Eek!] Tiger he's a little boy! [Eek!]
Please tell me this is BEFORE you met him. [Big Grin]

Of course!! [Razz] I met him like ten years or so later on. And no I wasn't babysitting him! [Wink]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He was so polite though, offering his food to the man, I'm sure he was kind. [Wink]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heehee he showed me the tape a dozen times while we were together and everytime it was funny to look at it again!

He pursued modelling and acting for couple of years. I remember I went with him to a Coca Cola shooting somewhere outside of Cairo and he threw up the same night because he drank too much during the filming!! [Eek!]

Yes he had a lot of humor - but don't most of the Egyptians are like that? [Wink]

Member # 14248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *********     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely clip Tigerlily

both kids so polite
[Cool]

Posts: 3416 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am at work (supposed to be working very hard [Razz] ), can't hear the conversation... [Frown]
Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Hey, this was recorded in the early 80's in Cairo. My ex is not in the first clip but in the second (with the two young boys). He's the boy on the left holding the ketchup.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngB5HZ9SVs0&feature=related

you are moving to Egypt with your kids and husband in a year or two and now you conveniently find a vid of your Egyptian ex-Boyfriend.....
Posts: 1455 | From: debtville | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
He was my ex-fiance not just a boyfriend.

And I didn't find it now. I just wanted to share it with some folks here. And no he's located in England I just wanna make that clear before your wild imagination goes all crazy on you!! [Big Grin]

stefaniaprague
Member # 15397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stefaniaprague     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she was thinking of a threesome she said [Big Grin]
Posts: 326 | From: Prague | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Mish ma'oul!! [Eek!] [Eek!]
stefaniaprague
Member # 15397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stefaniaprague     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what is that?
Posts: 326 | From: Prague | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol its unbelievable stefania

--------------------
islam

Posts: 2447 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stefaniaprague
Member # 15397

what is unbelievable??
i think there was a sentence cut from here tigerliliy?? there was something with 3 ..do you remember?? [Big Grin]

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by stefaniaprague:
what is unbelievable??
i think there was a sentence cut from here tigerliliy?? there was something with 3 ..do you remember?? [Big Grin]

Okay, enough. You know it's not true. If you speak these words (of a 3some) you must show responsibility for it.

Don't worry it's not a big deal. I sometimes also write things I shouldn't have said in the first place.

elizabethN
Member # 14096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizabethN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why would anyone want to move to Egypt? Your life has to suck big time to wanna move to a 3rd world country.
Posts: 1369 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizabethN
Member # 14096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizabethN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
He was my ex-fiance not just a boyfriend.

And I didn't find it now. I just wanted to share it with some folks here. And no he's located in England I just wanna make that clear before your wild imagination goes all crazy on you!! [Big Grin]

you still seem to have a fasination with egyptian men and egypt. Still not over your man or what?????
Posts: 1369 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a question.

Why is TL putting so much effort and though (let alone threads & posts) into someone she never married or had children with?

Isn't TL still married to that militant latino guy?

Posts: 1455 | From: debtville | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CUCKOO

Hey Ladies, la la found Dipsy lmao

Financially and economically Egypt is not a third world country. It's GDP is healthy and Egypt does not appear on the World Banks list of third world countries. [Big Grin]

Why would my life have to suck for me to want to move to Egypt!!!! Crikey, that was a very flippant little ole statement there!

TL, if people were to take food off my plate I would stab them with my fork [Big Grin]

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizabethN
Member # 14096

cheeky ever been their? It sucks! [Razz]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Been there... of course I have been there! why else would I be emigrating if I had never been there!!!

I enjoy 99% of Egyptian life.

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizabethN
Member # 14096

quote:
Originally posted by cheekyferret:
Been there... of course I have been there! why else would I be emigrating if I had never been there!!!

I enjoy 99% of Egyptian life.

sorry don't read everyone's life story here. Hey, knock yourself out living in exciting Egypt. [Wink]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
It's not where you iive it's how you live so for me it will be fabulous [Big Grin]
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
It's not where you iive it's how you live so for me it will be fabulous [Big Grin]

right on that is so true!!!
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
viewable
Member # 6331

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for viewable         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
why else would I be emigrating if I had never been there!!!

ِ ؤخخم سفعي حثقاشحس!
Posts: 174 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bastet*Loves*Ptah
Member # 13948

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bastet*Loves*Ptah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Reality_Meanie:
I have a question.

Why is TL putting so much effort and though (let alone threads & posts) into someone she never married or had children with?

Isn't TL still married to that militant latino guy?

[Roll Eyes]
Still at it, eh, lassie?

Posts: 412 | From: protectress of Lower Egypt | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
quote:

right on that is so true!!!
Ditto that. Hey tina when you are finally off to visit your Pharaoh? Any concrete plans yet? [Wink]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com