EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Aleya's Graduation Pics (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Aleya's Graduation Pics
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My baby is growing up!!!! [Frown]

http://i38.tinypic.com/6hjk8n.jpg

http://i38.tinypic.com/296cdgk.jpg With my mom and dad (well stepdad who rased me...dont he look like Bill Clinton? lol)

http://i36.tinypic.com/11rsw8h.jpg Out front of my house

http://i37.tinypic.com/140az38.jpg In front of our hotel yesterday pissed off at me because we had to leave lol:)

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She graduated from what.... pre-school? [Wink]

Nice pics and indeed kids grow up too quickly. Right now my smallest son is 2.5 years old and still so little and to hug but I dread the day when I'll realize he's not my little baby anymore.

I mean I can't complain I had four kids and so had lots of 'baby time' but I am gonna miss the feeling I know. I am just so much into babies/toddlers.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No this one is Kindergarten...

There are 2 pics of me in the stack of photos but my ex took them and I look very very pissed so I will leave them out...I didn't realize how mad I was at his presence there until I saw the pics. [Smile]
(You can see the scorn in my eyes as i looked at him, not the camera).

One day i will have another baby, but not today;)

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh so your daughter will start first grade now??

My second son (5) will start kindergarden this September and it's gonna be quiet having only my youngest one at home.

And yes I hope you'll have another baby one day!

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely pics, i do like your garden.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
It usually looks prettier...last year i filled the whole front yard there with pink and white begonias and impatients in memory of anna nicole smith.
i know its corny lol:)

Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cosmogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, we wouldn't want to see your "scorn". You are right, your little girl is sure getting big! Kids grow up so fast don't they?
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stefaniaprague
Member # 15397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stefaniaprague     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she is so beautiful like you are PAL...kisses

congratulation

Posts: 326 | From: Prague | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin]
Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stefaniaprague
Member # 15397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stefaniaprague     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello shahrazat..why are you laughing
Posts: 326 | From: Prague | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some people know why I m laughing steph [Wink]
Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stefaniaprague
Member # 15397

iam happy that u r happy. [Big Grin]
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

By the way Aliya is a cute girl [Smile]
stefaniaprague
Member # 15397

That is nice from you to say [Big Grin] , but dont laugh at me again [Wink]
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by stefaniaprague:
That is nice from you to say [Big Grin] , but dont laugh at me again [Wink]

[Big Grin]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Sash you smart girl [Wink]
stefaniaprague
Member # 15397

shahrazat and sash??? whats with you??
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would love to seeyour garden in full bloom, amazing.
girls stop bickering.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trashy Sashyra
Member # 15583

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Trashy Sashyra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
shahrazat's PR friend Diana Sainz NOT looking so HOT [Wink]
Posts: 1 | From: Puerto Rico | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
ok im getting a bit pissed the fukk off here....you guys wana start your immature bullshit and act like a bunch of fools half your age, go make your own thread on it. this ones about my daughter, you bitter & bored ass heifers.

I swear to GAWD you chicks have issues!

deep breath............... [Mad] [Mad]

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Wht is all this about, I thought this thread was for aleya.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
well i said my say.

to stoop so low and start cacklin to each other and being snide on a topic like this goes to show how badly some of the female sh*theads up in here like, reaallllly needa life. [Roll Eyes]

MissFit
Member # 15579

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissFit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Frown]
Posts: 68 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
y would they be laughing at a little girl??
i see nothing wrong with that child

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mangang
Member # 15126

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mangang     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cute kid
Posts: 141 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizabethN
Member # 14096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizabethN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
don't you know by now this is how ALL threads go?
Posts: 1369 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Looks like Sashyra found herself a stalker!! [Confused]

And Cosmogirl is on Peace's a$$ as usual!! [Big Grin]

Member # 14248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *********     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In all my time here I think that this ranks as one of the 'lowest'. [Frown]

Taking a pot shot at a 5 year old child is just unforgivable, no matter how you may feel about the mother.

and the sad thing is you wouldn't feel an ounce of shame..............that defines who and what you are

reminds me of when Tigerlilys little children's pictures got the same treatment

Hard to believe isn't it?????????????

[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 3416 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Well i think she is beautiful,

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Hold it, Toots, you know exactly who made some lame comments about my children - it was MK. Jealousy is a b*tch, isn't it?? [Big Grin]

Btw, we are off to Florida in September. I am gonna post some nice pics of my kiddies from Cocoa Beach and Orlando on here, if we find time we'll go off to Tampa too..... so stay tuned!! [Wink]

MissFit
Member # 15579

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissFit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Caketel*khokh*:
In all my time here I think that this ranks as one of the 'lowest'. [Frown]

Taking a pot shot at a 5 year old child is just unforgivable, no matter how you may feel about the mother.

and the sad thing is you wouldn't feel an ounce of shame..............that defines who and what you are

reminds me of when Tigerlilys little children's pictures got the same treatment

Hard to believe isn't it?????????????

[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

No, not hard to believe just sad really.
Posts: 68 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *********     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
People dont forget these things Tiger, just like they wont forget this.

Shameless............

I stayed at Cocoa Beach Tiger.

You will love it.

Then went up the coast to Daytona [Big Grin]

Remember getting stopped by the highway patrol along the Beeline Expressway from Orlando to Cocoa!! [Eek!]

'Got your licence buddy? '
[Big Grin]

Missfit

It does indeed [Frown]

Posts: 3416 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Yes we are looking so much forward to it, we all need a holiday. And it's good to see the place we gonna move to in a couple of years. My husband has a large family and almost everyone will come to Orlando to see and spend some time with us..... it's gonna be stressful.

We are planning to spend two days in Miami too, visit the zoo and do some shopping. Actually to go on a vacation in September will be so much better because it's not gonna be as hot and crowded as it would be during summertime.

Member # 14248

just as long as they hurricane season is over [Eek!]
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was in Florida in August 2004 with the family on holiday when Hurricane Charley hit, which became the strongest hurricane to make landfall in Florida since Hurricane Andrew in August, 1992. [Eek!]

It was quite scary when it was really in it's full throws, Disney was closed too.

It began shortly after we arrived. We went to Tampa Bay to Busch Gardens, all expecting to see queues but it was really quite quiet, we later found out why...surrounding areas were being evacuated!! [Roll Eyes] Petrol was being queued for everywhere, it was mad!

My sons loved it though, family back home were furiously trying to contact us but at the time we were initially oblivious to it!!

Momma Dukes, your daughter is beautiful, I bet you can't wait to see her in her "adult" graduation outfit [Smile]

Posts: 1917 | From: WALES | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

PEOPLE HERE, PLEASE DO NOT TALK WITHOUT UNDERSTANDING. THE REASON I LAUGH WAS I THINK THAT STEFANIEPRAGUE IS A TROLL AND ALWAYS COMES AFTER MD. AND SASH AND SOME OTHER PEOPLE KNOW THAT.
I NEVER TEASE A LITTLE GIRL.
PLEASE READ AGAIN THAT I SAY ALEYA IS VERY CUTE.

AND THAT OTHER TROLL TRASHY SASHYRA, I ALSO KNOW WHO SHE IS.
BE BRAVE AND POST WITH YOUR REAL ID. PEOPLE WHO HAVE THINGS TO HIDE, ALSO HIDE THEMSELVES BEHIND FAKE IDS.

THIS MY LAST POST TO ES. I TRIED TO QUIT BEFORE TOO BUT THIS AND SOME OTHER THINGS MADE ME TO LEAVE HERE FOR SURE. I KNOW TOO MANY GOOD PEOPLE HERE AND HAPPY TO KNOW THEM.
I TRIED TO SHARE MY OPINIONS AND EXPERIENCES HERE. AND SOMETIMES I WANTED TO HAVE FUN AS I DID ABOVE. BUT I THINK I AM UNABLE TO EXRRESS MYSELF. SO WHY I STAY HERE?

MissFit
Member # 15579

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Yes we are looking so much forward to it, we all need a holiday. And it's good to see the place we gonna move to in a couple of years. My husband has a large family and almost everyone will come to Orlando to see and spend some time with us..... it's gonna be stressful.

We are planning to spend two days in Miami too, visit the zoo and do some shopping. Actually to go on a vacation in September will be so much better because it's not gonna be as hot and crowded as it would be during summertime.

You should love Florida in September if you're able to visit then. Do beware hurricanes though.
Member # 14248

You will have a great time Tiger. Have you been there before?

Try to get down to the Keys and drive along the long bridges.
Miami was not so hot but I loved the beaches along the east coast, with all the biker boys and girls and Ron John's..........
Great memories of that state..........
Down through the everglades, visit the fabulous flea markets..........the theme parks are only a tiny part of it [Cool]

samaka
Member # 9228

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for samaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty little girl, Momma Dukes, don't worry about what goes on here. ES will never change.
Posts: 588 | From: an oasis near the pyramids | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mangang
Member # 15126

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mangang     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Trashy Sashyra:

[Eek!]
Posts: 141 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korvin's
Member # 14099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korvin's     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 'Shahrazat':
PEOPLE HERE, PLEASE DO NOT TALK WITHOUT UNDERSTANDING. THE REASON I LAUGH WAS I THINK THAT STEFANIEPRAGUE IS A TROLL AND ALWAYS COMES AFTER MD. AND SASH AND SOME OTHER PEOPLE KNOW THAT.

BE BRAVE AND POST WITH YOUR REAL ID. PEOPLE WHO HAVE THINGS TO HIDE, ALSO HIDE THEMSELVES BEHIND FAKE IDS.

THIS MY LAST POST TO ES. I TRIED TO QUIT BEFORE TOO BUT THIS AND SOME OTHER THINGS MADE ME TO LEAVE HERE FOR SURE. I KNOW TOO MANY GOOD PEOPLE HERE AND HAPPY TO KNOW THEM.
I TRIED TO SHARE MY OPINIONS AND EXPERIENCES HERE. AND SOMETIMES I WANTED TO HAVE FUN AS I DID ABOVE. BUT I THINK I AM UNABLE TO EXRRESS MYSELF. SO WHY I STAY HERE?

You stay cause we want you to stay ...
Posts: 890 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
[Frown]
Lumos
Member # 14589

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Lumos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Snidely Whiplash:
quote:
Originally posted by Trashy Sashyra:

[Eek!]
You are shocked, SnideyBitchLass? [Eek!] Colour me unsurprised that you are contributing to this. [Frown]
Posts: 1157 | From: Censor - Edit - Delete, but you will never take away my FREEDOM! | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lumos
Member # 14589

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Lumos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Korvin's:
quote:
Originally posted by 'Shahrazat':

You stay cause we want you to stay ...
I think most of us know those in on the attacks on Sashyra, Shaz. [Frown]

As Korv says, people want you to stay. Sometimes 'Elvis and his buddies' don't leave the ES building - they just swipe and orchestrate from the sidelines, and hoover up sympathy for having left the forum. Sickening. There are good people here too, Shaz. Stick around and learn more.

Posts: 1157 | From: Censor - Edit - Delete, but you will never take away my FREEDOM! | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lumos:
SnideyBitchLass? [Eek!]

ROFL

I don't have time to follow all that goes on here. Lumos, who is Snidey?
[Big Grin]

Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

I have to thank all kind people who commented here and sent PMs. Thanks a lot indeed.

Lumos, you know exactly what goes on here.
And you are 100% right with your comment.

Thanks everybody again...

Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
People, does every damn single topic have to end with the same drama?
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aleya is such a pretty name and suits her well [Smile]

--------------------
Another one....

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well ur daughter is chunky and that is the problem in usa.. alot of kids are over weight she is beautiful but the weight is hard on her heart.... take it from me i am fat.. when i was her age i was chunky as well and i hated running but when i turned 13 poof somethin happened and i was so skinny its baby fat but still u should watch her intake...

im not takin crap im just giveing my opioion...

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Momma Dukes:
People, does every damn single topic have to end with the same drama?

You know the answer!!
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com