EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » The MOST effective way to get a woman into bed

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The MOST effective way to get a woman into bed
Strangeways.
Member # 14842

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Strangeways.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
is by running yourself down, say scientists

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1038970/The-MOST-effective-way-woman-bed-running-say-scientists.html

Posts: 1029 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The MOST effective way to get a woman into bed
rohypnol
Hey, it didn't say it had to be the most legal way [Big Grin]

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What if the guy has a great sense of humor but looks like Quasimodo?? [Eek!] [Eek!]

Looks like anthropologist Gil Greengross has a thing going on for actor Hugh Grant! [Big Grin]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:

Looks like anthropologist Gil Greengross has a thing going on for actor Hugh Grant! [Big Grin]

Hugh Grant could get me into bed anytime...!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Weirdkitty stole my answer so I will say Tequila.
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I must say , i could never joke about Rohypnol.
This is dreadful, i know, it was done to me.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiled
Member # 14410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This article is nonsense, first and foremost to have the ‘hugh grant’ whatever method, a face to face with the woman, whether over coffee or lunch would be necessary and when such takes place, it’s pretty much game-set-match if a man knows what he is doing. And he could be Hugh Grant or Alvin (the chipmunk)

The tried, true and tested method is quite simple. Dress good, go to a club, have a few drinks and just chill somewhere where all the hotties could see you. This will give you and them ample opportunity to scope each other. Hit the dance floor and get the girl you want, if you the man. That ladies and gentleman is the quickest way into a hotties panties. Music is simple too sensual and it bonds two strangers like nothing else. It breaks the ice, it's sexy, that is the quickest way to making love with a hottie.

Reminiscing of my glory days [Big Grin] Ahahahhahahahhaaa

“Ridin high, when I was king
Played it hard and fast, cause I had everything
Walked away, won me then
But easy come and easy go
And it would end” …………… put your loving hand out baby”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ync5XfNNPo

Posts: 2418 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, happened to me too. Which is why I joke about it, I don't like the past keeping me down.
The tequila would fail with me, that stuff just makes me sick... now sambuca... [Big Grin]

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by yorkshire rose:
I must say , i could never joke about Rohypnol.
This is dreadful, i know, it was done to me.

I'm with you on this on YR. It's used for the purpose of rape. Nothing funny at all about that, under any circumstances IMO.
Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't ever say whether it has or hasn't happened to me as I have forgotten many a good evening and not sure how I got so ill so fast! I know loads of spike tales though!
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cheeky im sure you would certainly know iff it did, cause 12 years on, im still at a blank from that day.
It was awful and i still dont know wht happened to me.
It was horrible.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I am still at a blank on many an evening, that is why I take a camera know so I can back-track my evenings. Unless I have it medically proven I can only assume I was actually just very drunk.
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cheekyferret:
Weirdkitty stole my answer so I will say Tequila.

Okay ..... I say at least five beers and we can start talking about it!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
lmao TL... the stakes are getting cheaper.

Just ask [Big Grin] beat that lmao. (JOKE)

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Actually I think I could agree after beer no. 3 - as I hardly drink anymore! [Wink]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
TL, you will be admitting to just asking the guys out-right yourself whilst sober in a moment. [Wink]

What's the difference between a dog and a fox?

4 pints [Big Grin]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com