EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Where should I look for a bride seriously? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Where should I look for a bride seriously?
egyptawy
Member # 16718

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptawy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am desperate enough to search for a marriage. I am Egyptian 25 years Old and I am searching for a woman who is working or living in cairo or egypt in general who are looking for the same. I want children. I want Love and compatibility. I expect the other side to be looking for the same. I am not as rich as you might think I am. But, I can afford a family from a to z ISA.

I speak arabic natively and english perfectly. and I can speak a little french, Italian and German.

Pleaze If Someone can find me a bride out of this board or can guide me where to look for, let me know.

Thank you in advance.

Posts: 75 | From: Tegypt.com | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good luck to you [Smile] try not to be in such a rush, you are young yet , there is someone out there for you, just have patience
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im sure you will be pm'ed here,egyptian_groom [Big Grin] ,but just as Micky said be patient.
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought we were all out of available brides here?

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
I thought we were all out of available brides here?

Sorry to tell you are wrong,Ayisha....and NOOOOO,is not me! [Big Grin]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by egyptian_groom:

I speak arabic natively and english perfectly. and I can speak a little french, Italian and German.

You must be working as a tourguide then!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rahala     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I am desperate enough to search for a marriage. I am Egyptian 25 years Old and I am searching for a woman who is working or living in cairo or egypt in general who are looking for the same. I want children. I want Love and compatibility. I expect the other side to be looking for the same. I am not as rich as you might think I am. But, I can afford a family from a to z ISA.

Pleaze If Someone can find me a bride out of this board or can guide me where to look for, let me know.

Thank you in advance.

Why do not ask your family,friends to look for you?
why not go on msn arabia dating and look!!
just wondering.
I won't marry perhaps untill I finish my PHD(should i worry!!!!)

Posts: 2417 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What has happened that you are desperate?

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Questionmarks:

I bet he's already inside his pm box. [Big Grin]
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
he needs to get is willy wet probably.. but good luck to ya dude.. and i wonder how many sent him a message

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra8:
quote:

Desperate ladies?
Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra8:
quote:

Desperate ladies?
i am sure we have quite a few of them on es... hey check out some of the women who just lost their husbands.. they are on the rebound dude..just make sure yr pakin a good whop in yr jeans. and she will come crawling like a dog in heat,,,,
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clear and QSY
Member # 15597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clear and QSY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

You want love and compatibility but you think you are going to find that by advertising? You'll find a wife all right, but not love and compatibility. You may convince yourself it's there - but it won't be.

And what gave you the impression that anyone would "think you are rich"?

Posts: 1626 | From: whatever, wherever | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptawy
Member # 16718

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptawy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tigerlily, No, I am not a tour guide,
Ahmad, I am not on msn dating sites, I feel they are fake.
I know I may not find this here, I will keep searching, Ministry of CS

Posts: 75 | From: Tegypt.com | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Tigerlily, No, I am not a tour guide,
Ahmad, I am not on msn dating sites, I feel they are fake.
I know I may not find this here, I will keep searching, Ministry of CS

good luck to u anyways
to_hell_and_back
Member # 16710

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for to_hell_and_back     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uhhmmmmm, did all the women in egypt somehow disappear off the face of the earth and leave the country an all male population to where's you cannot find a woman?
Posts: 59 | From: killadelphia | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptawy
Member # 16718

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for egyptawy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by to_hell_and_back:
Uhhmmmmm, did all the women in egypt somehow disappear off the face of the earth and leave the country an all male population to where's you cannot find a woman?

With due respect to egyptian women, Truly, I do not want to get married to an egyptian woman, I don't find myself attracted to one. I do look for to get married to any other woman but an egyptian female.

Again, I have my respect to all Egyptian women.

stayingput
Member # 14989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for stayingput     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why not an Egyptian female?
Posts: 758 | From: Here. There. Everywhere. | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptawy
Member # 16718

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by stayingput:

May be Because I want a bilingual kids [Smile]
*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I speak arabic natively and english perfectly.

[Confused]
Posts: 2803 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
messenger
Member # 15059

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for messenger         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I am not as rich as you might think I am. But, I can afford a family from a to z ISA.

How rich do you think we might think you are?
Posts: 406 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptawy
Member # 16718

Member Rated:
Dalia
No confusion. Being in egypt , The children are gonna learn Arabic.

Current
I am looking for someone who care less for money like me.I think money comes and goes. One can live happily without a lot of unimportant things. I am looking for someone who does not need to buy things she won't use. I always love simple life.

Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
As long as the money comes faster as it going out, there is no problem. But something tells me that making a statement about the unimportancy of money, together with " I'm not so rich as you might think' is synonymous for having no money at all. You are talking about money a lot.
Too much, for a first conversation.

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

egyptawy
Member # 16718

Member Rated:
Question
I am looking for someone who choose me for myself not for the money I have. I am looking for someone who loves me when I have a lot of money and when I have a little money. Marrigae is never a one or two day meeting. I am looking for a woman who knows what marriage is.

egyptawy
Member # 16718

Member Rated:
The same thing, If a man is looking for the most beautiful lady to marry, He should know that one day, she is gonna be old and her appearnace is gonna change.
She can't stay as beautiful as she is all the time.

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Question
I am looking for someone who choose me for myself not for the money I have. I am looking for someone who loves me when I have a lot of money and when I have a little money.

The average western gold-digger isn't usually looking for an Egyptian man!!
Trust me on this..... it's highly unlikely a western woman will marry you for your money!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mylife
Member # 14219

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mylife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi egyptawy thank you for the pm...but i do not reply to them personally.....
Posts: 312 | From: my world | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ky_sunshine
Member # 11226

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ky_sunshine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
hey check out some of the women who just lost their husbands.. they are on the rebound
may be on the rebound but sure as heck wont be with someone out of the counry ever again for me
Posts: 334 | From: kentucky | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by stayingput:

May be Because I want a bilingual kids [Smile]
hahahaha u can have an egyptian wife and still get bilingual kids. bilingual means speaking more than one language it doesnt matter what ethnic you are..
Slewth
Member # 16166

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slewth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm...I'm thinking he wants a non-egyptian woman due to the reputation that egyptian women are not "adventurous" or comfortable in the intimacy department, where western women are more at ease with physical intimacy and sex.
And there's absolutely nothing wrong with this...
if the man says he wants chocolate ice cream, settling for strawberry or vanilla just to have some ice cream will only cause him problems down the line, say 25 yrs later being married to a woman he didn't really love and wanting to be with the woman he does love.

Posts: 199 | From: ...under the radar.... | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I stopped reading after the words 'I am desperate'
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caitlin
Member # 16803

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caitlin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
desperate i am, only prob in th uk, drat, lol.

egyptian woman,do not take offense , well the ones i know are demanding and waste husbands money.they only care about gold etc. they may cook nice meals but do not help in any way.

you should speak to my ex. i do all the odd jobs in house, i take care of bills, i work and keep myself. a lot of men would dream of this, i am a useleass cook and because i have a mind i do not submit to any man, I AM CALLED A NAG,

take it form me or my ex he regrets touching an english woman, we are all bitches LOL,or so he says

men go on looks in general and then when it goes a little down hill, they complain and run off with a younger model.

20 yrs old when i met my ex, fit etc the list is never ending, after 4 kids we divorce,a man never wants a woman to change but life takes a reality check, we all grow old and bodies change. woman like fine wine, they grow better with time.

there you are i would have been perfect, already have 4 bilingual kids, 2 boys,2 girls, a ready made family, could concetrate on the fun part of marriage,

the only prob i live 5 hours away by plane. did i mention the stark crazed egyptian ex who thinks i am still his personal property.

a marriage to me is about friendship, finding a soul mate, someone you can talk to not just as a lover but the other part that completes you,someone you cna be yourself with and not creep around and lie. someone who accepts you for who you are and no matter what you look like, loves you as if it was the first day you met,

HAVE I MADE ANYONE SICK YET?

BY THE WAY I AM LOOKING FOR A MAN?

Posts: 223 | From: london | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by caitlin:
desperate i am, only prob in th uk, drat, lol.

egyptian woman,do not take offense , well the ones i know are demanding and waste husbands money.they only care about gold etc. they may cook nice meals but do not help in any way.

you should speak to my ex. i do all the odd jobs in house, i take care of bills, i work and keep myself. a lot of men would dream of this, i am a useleass cook and because i have a mind i do not submit to any man, I AM CALLED A NAG,

take it form me or my ex he regrets touching an english woman, we are all bitches LOL,or so he says

men go on looks in general and then when it goes a little down hill, they complain and run off with a younger model.

20 yrs old when i met my ex, fit etc the list is never ending, after 4 kids we divorce,a man never wants a woman to change but life takes a reality check, we all grow old and bodies change. woman like fine wine, they grow better with time.

there you are i would have been perfect, already have 4 bilingual kids, 2 boys,2 girls, a ready made family, could concetrate on the fun part of marriage,

the only prob i live 5 hours away by plane. did i mention the stark crazed egyptian ex who thinks i am still his personal property.

a marriage to me is about friendship, finding a soul mate, someone you can talk to not just as a lover but the other part that completes you,someone you cna be yourself with and not creep around and lie. someone who accepts you for who you are and no matter what you look like, loves you as if it was the first day you met,

HAVE I MADE ANYONE SICK YET?

good one girl u go get a man..
caitlin
Member # 16803

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caitlin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i just wonder if egypaway is soo desperate would he contact me, tried it with vader, did not work, lol.

watch this post if he is really desperate.

now on serious note any one in uk who wants freindship , if you know what i mean, LOL

Posts: 223 | From: london | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
i just wonder if egypaway is soo desperate would he contact me, tried it with vader, did not work, lol.

watch this post if he is really desperate.

now on serious note any one in uk who wants freindship , if you know what i mean, LOL

u tried it with vader and u know he is still a boy of 19 yrs old???
oo my gosh girl u cant be that desperate?

if u like older men there is always dozzer he is sexy.

Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

[Eek!] And how do you know that ? mmmmmmm? [Wink]
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Kalila : ):
quote:

[Eek!] Amd how do you know that ? mmmmmmm? [Wink]
seen him
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Good that you cleared that up!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
quote:
quote:

[Eek!] Amd how do you know that ? mmmmmmm? [Wink]
seen him
Pssst.... pass on the picture to me. No one has to know!! [Cool]
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
and breech his trust??mmmmm
i can not do that

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Aha.... you saved his pic. [Big Grin] I try tomorrow again, good night for now!!!!!
Member # 14517

Rate Member
mmmmm

Hey that's mine ! [Wink]

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Aha.... you saved his pic. [Big Grin] I try tomorrow again, good night for now!!!!!

hell ya i saved it he is a hottie.. and an older man with gray hair..i like saving good lookin mens pics

quote:
mmmmm

Hey that's mine ! [Wink]

hey whats yrs??
mylife
Member # 14219

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mylife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well he's contacted me by pm...(see i told you before i dont answer to private pm's) so he must be pretty desparate to contact me....Oh and yes i am on facebook....check out egypt search on facebook....as i do not give out personal info willy nilly....and my life is pretty good right now thank you for asking....Tina i wanna see drozzer....pls share the pics [Razz]
Posts: 312 | From: my world | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caitlin
Member # 16803

Rate Member
vader always so agressive in his manner, i am calming him down, just playing with his fantazies.
30 and 19 not that much of an age gap. ijust enjoy winding him up like he does to others. see the topic on susan boyle, you see conversations.

i am trying to make him blush.but he will dnot bow down to me,

pass drozzer to me.please. what do you mean by old, are we talking oap.

mylife
Member # 14219

Rate Member
dont know about oap (ask tina) but i do know he is into porn lol [Wink] but thats on another thread...
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
well he never shared his pics so i am sorry i can not post his pics with out his concent.but i can tell u he is far the best lookin man on this forum. and i am so picky when it comes to men..lets say he is so my type if i wasnt already takin...i will ask him if i can share his pics first.hes in the best yrs of his life and he is lookin very good for his age girls.......now vader he is a cute kid but if i dated someone younger than my son i would feel like a child molestor i cant do it never ever..but i do love men in their 50's and my age.

dozzer would be a great catch for a nice lady he is so sweet and nothin like what he posts here.. he is very level headed and nice.a very good friend.

caitlin
Member # 16803

Rate Member
someone else to chase please tina pass him to me, i willjust use and abuse him then i can give him back.

has that what men have been doing to woman all this time.

my ex is 40yrs my previous partner when i was 19 was 38 so really i do go for older men,
how can men date younger woman but not vice versa.

i do think it sick when my last job i came across a man in 60s dating a young girl in early 20s. ohhh .
ask him please i am 30 , do not know how old he is but i am not going to go on lok sthis time but personality.

have to go

mylife
Member # 14219

Rate Member
caitlin get in there quick....dozzer is available...my comments are about eygptawy who has pm me not vader....do not want to be accused of cradle snatching now.... [Cool]
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com