EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » What are you doing Now (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 45 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  43  44  45   
Author Topic: What are you doing Now
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thought this be an interesting Thread as to what you are doing now?

I am in bed on my laptop,I just ate a whole Tube of smarties [Big Grin] and will be starting on a bar of Areo Now and its 8am and Raining!! [Big Grin]

Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am lying in bed watching Fawlty Towers on a dvd... few of us sharing classic comedy. Last week was Alan Partridge [Big Grin]

Can hear the Egyptian version of a rag and bone man... I call him the beckia boy. Weather looks windy but cannot be arsed to open the window to check!

Just gonna check my emails and FB then get up and go on my step machine... might do some research for a quiz I am writing.

For breakfast I will just have a cuppa tea, unless someone wishes to cook for me. Feel lazy today.

Smarties and Aero... now that's my idea of a breakfast....mmm mint Aero.

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I did get up at 6am and walk to the newsagent to get some cigarettes,came back and went back into bed so I am having a lazy day or just cant be bothered. chocolate all gone [Big Grin]
Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love lazy days. The only reason I am glad the winter is here in Egypt is I like to open the window and let the cold in then sit under my big fluffy blanket, chobbling chocolate and watching dvds...

The last time I was awake at 6am I was just going to bed!!! Shocked I am awake at 11am tbh [Big Grin]

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to read all the meeting-coverages from board-meetings, commission-meetings etc. from last year, as a preparation for the next coming meetings. new at the job, so it's all unknown to me. Further I have to update my knowledge about tournament-regulations, competition-regulations, referee-regulations and so on because the faded away slowly.
Enough to do!

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i just woke and i am sitting at the computer watching married with children.drinking some water and eating peperoni.

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe still working   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just returned from my lunchbreak. Working my A of today.
Posts: 1325 | From: For tooti http://www.csa.gov.uk/ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Eating a chicken and salad sandwich and surfing the net. [Big Grin]
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
eating eating eating and trying to keep my eyes open ...
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Feeding Zain, and I have just been beaten in scrabble by Sam- thats right, someone whos first language isn't English beat me [Frown]

--------------------
Another one....

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
procrastinating
Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dubai Girl
Member # 15488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dubai Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just got back from the cinema where I watched 2012...great film!

Now I am sitting on the sofa eating a milkybar while my husband is hoovering the living room.

It's actually 1.30 in the morning...I think he may have a touch of OCD!

Posts: 500 | From: United Arab Emirates | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just ordered books from Amazon.
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oooooooooooooooo i wanna watch 2012 its not out til tomorrow here.
but right now i just sat down with a big bowl of homemade chicken and dumplings.

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dubai Girl
Member # 15488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dubai Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats to your husband YAH!
Posts: 500 | From: United Arab Emirates | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cheers D G [Smile]
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dubai Girl
Member # 15488

Rate Member
Oh my God I just realised it's Friday the 13th...something terrible always happens to me on Friday the 13th.....I think I better go to bed and stay there til Saturday
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
LOL! You stay safe [Razz]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Just got back from Luxor and am lying on the bed ready to slip into a coma.
Dubai Girl
Member # 15488

Rate Member
Aah poor you, I saw on FB you missed your flight!
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Dubai Girl:
Aah poor you, I saw on FB you missed your flight!

It was actually a good error... I had a fab day yesterday wandering around, I sat by the river in the sun with a beer and really chilled out... really really chilled out. And last night I joined a quiz and spent my night in tucks... I got to the room at 3am!!! I nearly missed this mornings flight as well as I overslept and had 58mins to get out of hotel and to the airport, I was the last to check in [Big Grin]

All in all I am glad I misread my ticket [Big Grin] I am however now the tiredest person in tired city.

Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Originally posted by Cheekyferret:

I was the last to check in [Big Grin]

All in all I am glad I misread my ticket [Big Grin]

Nobody does it better.. makes me feel sad for the rest..nobody does it quite as good as you....
I'm one up on you Ferret [Big Grin]

Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
You were the first person I thought of when I was in the taxi and got my ticket out... pmsl... the driver must have wondered why I suddenly shout 'oh shite'

Hey ho... just another airplane story to tell the kids [Wink]

marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
I am sitting in bed laptop on and watching TV, and the winds picking up outside.In for a windy night here.

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/marydotapple

marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Just popped a pizza in the oven,watching TV and waiting to get abused on ES [Big Grin]
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by marydot:
Just popped a pizza in the oven,watching TV and waiting to get abused on ES [Big Grin]

watchin jerry springer waiting to watch u get abused on es..being jealous i cant get abused too.
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
I have not watched jerry springer for years tina,they dont air jerry springer on TV here as much as they use too.

--------------------

Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't believe any of that crap they show on Jerry Springer..sisters sleeping with the same guy, mothers stealing boyfriends from their daughters..utter nonsense.
Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Last time I watched it was females showing their breasts and it was bleeped so much for bad language that you couldn't work out what was going on [Big Grin]
Watching Children in Need on TV.

marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
I am also watching Children in need. I wonder How much Money can be raised this year.

--------------------

*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I went running for an hour, had a soak in the tub, just made a salad, put last night's leftovers (quiche with onions and butternut squash) into the oven and opened a bottle of Cabernet. Now I'm trying to decide whether to finish my novel or watch a movie. [Smile]
Intending to go to bed early because I need to get some work done tomorrow ...

Posts: 2803 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Dzosser:
I don't believe any of that crap they show on Jerry Springer..sisters sleeping with the same guy, mothers stealing boyfriends from their daughters..utter nonsense.

assuming u haven't been around many americans???
its an every day thing here.hell we have brothers stealing sisters husbands.

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
We have The Kyle show here Tina, same stories! I think a lot of them just enjoy the free overnight stay in a hotel and their 15 minutes of fame [Frown]
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah tina, but the ppl. they show look fake..could be a show just to get things going, showing trailer trash people cursing and cussing trying to fight then giving the finger to the audience, the constant bleeping and profanity just gives a bad impression of american society.
Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clear and QSY
Member # 15597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clear and QSY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
just gives a bad impression of american society.

Only to an outsider. For some of us it's just like watching our neighbors. [Eek!]

By the way, do you know what the number one export of the State of Florida is?

Jerry Springer guests!

Hey I didn't make that up. I heard it once from a comedian.

Posts: 1626 | From: whatever, wherever | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Yeah tina, but the ppl. they show look fake..could be a show just to get things going, showing trailer trash people cursing and cussing trying to fight then giving the finger to the audience, the constant bleeping and profanity just gives a bad impression of american society.

yes some are fake. but alot are real. that sh it really does happen here.

quote:
Originally posted by Clear and QSY:
quote:
just gives a bad impression of american society.

Only to an outsider. For some of us it's just like watching our neighbors. [Eek!]

By the way, do you know what the number one export of the State of Florida is?

Jerry Springer guests!

Hey I didn't make that up. I heard it once from a comedian.

hahaha sooo true girl u dont see the crap my neighbor does.i keep my eyes open ears open and mouth closed its very humoruos
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
The US is a continent, so is everyone like that ?? [Confused] I mean apart from Fla.
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
The US is a continent, so is everyone like that ?? [Confused] I mean apart from Fla.

40% i would say, u just havent met the really fuced up people yet.hell some girls sleep with their mothers men.. they get really crazy especially down south where immorality runs free.It's a southern thang
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Originally posted by tina kamal:
40% i would say, u just havent met the really fuced up people yet.hell some girls sleep with their mothers men.. they get really crazy especially down south where immorality runs free.It's a southern thang

That's epic perv. baby.. [Cool]

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:

That's epic perv. baby.. [Cool]

u wanna find out? if i am a true southerner?
Clear and QSY
Member # 15597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clear and QSY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

The fact that the US is a continent comes into play slightly, but mostly that each region is different with it's own customs and cultures. For the most part Jerry Springer guests represent the worst of the worst. It's all staged for ratings anyway. But yeah, in every part of the country you find some pretty colorful characters.

Go sit in any Denny's restaurant (they exist in all 50 states) at 3 AM and you will feel you are watching Jerry Springer live!

Posts: 1626 | From: whatever, wherever | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Denny's faked my visa signature once in Orlando back in '98..they took my card and ran it twice into their system, they owe me 23 bucks for a lousy pancake with maple syrup..I couldn't take this to the visa people, I'd be their 'fool of the year'. [Frown]
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have just finished my essay on the social constructionist/artefact and the cultural/behavioural explanations to inequalities to health! [Big Grin]
Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member

We've passed this stage tina, you've made your point clear on many previous occasions... [Big Grin] [Razz]

Clear and QSY
Member # 15597

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Sharmooooota ta ta:
I have just finished my essay on the social constructionist/artefact and the cultural/behavioural explanations to inequalities to health! [Big Grin]

Does that mean you are now qualified to talk about Jerry Springer guests? [Big Grin]
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:

We've passed this stage tina, you've made your point clear on many previous occasions... [Big Grin] [Razz]

so whats yr point?
Clear and QSY
Member # 15597

Rate Member
quote:
I'd be their 'fool of the year'. [Frown]

For eating at Denny's or having your signature forged? Or paying $23 for pancakes? You should have got the Grand Slam for $4.99. It comes with pancakes. [Big Grin]
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

quote:
Originally posted by Clear and QSY:
quote:
Originally posted by Sharmooooota ta ta:

Does that mean you are now qualified to talk about Jerry Springer guests? [Big Grin]
nope! it means i'm qualified to copy and paste essay titles [Big Grin]
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
so whats yr point?

Nothing..you've said that you're from Texas originally, isn't that enough ?? [Confused]

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
so whats yr point?

Nothing..you've said that you're from Texas originally, isn't that enough ?? [Confused]

oooooo ok thought u ment somethin else. sorry my bad.
  This topic comprises 45 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  43  44  45   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com