EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » What are you doing Now (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 45 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  43  44  45   
Author Topic: What are you doing Now
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was on blogtv and i am still watching children in need on TV.Just checked back into ES.

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/marydotapple

Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sitting with a blanket round me, im bloody freezing! Alhamdulillah! its about time! [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sitting on my sof in the same pyjamas I've had on all day (I've cleaned, eaten and watched tv in them so far!). I'm drinking a glass of Chardonnay, I have smoked 2 cigarettes, the most in a long while but think I will soon have another.

Get me out of here, I'm a Celebrity is on and they are doing a bush tucker trial, eating insects and animal body parts. Katie Price aka Jordan has been chosen by the public to do it again for the 5th time!

The washing machine and tumble dryer are on for the umpeenth time today.

I am going to have a bath later while the tribe are still out!

Posts: 1917 | From: WALES | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't think of a better person than Jordan to do all the trials, she's vile [Roll Eyes] All the money in the world wouldn't make me eat kangaroo's testicles [Eek!]
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...and she's going to do the next one as well lol
Posts: 1917 | From: WALES | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh what a shame [Big Grin] Also can't believe Scotland won the rugby first time in 27 years that deserves a small celebration [Wink]
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i went to the gas station and got a fountain reasberry tea by nestea and then went to hardees and got a spicy chicken sandwhich and an apple pie piece. and watching married with children and reading es. ooo what a wonderful life.

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
I loved 'Married with Children' [Big Grin]
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
I am now wating for the knob to come home, smoking like hell and fuming!!
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by advocate:

[Big Grin] Be gentle with him!
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by young at heart:
I loved 'Married with Children' [Big Grin]

do u get it in the uk?

i love it too i am watvhing all the reruns now. on channel tvland

quote:

me too.haha i am a train.
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
IT'S home now but words will be had tomorrow, rest assured, unless I set fire to the bed tonight!!
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Used to get it Tina. Not seen it for a long time unfortunately [Frown]
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
quote:
IT'S home now but words will be had tomorrow, rest assured, unless I set fire to the bed tonight!!

I'll look to the news tomorrow morning [Smile]
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Used to get it Tina. Not seen it for a long time unfortunately [Frown]

well what i would do in this situation is...

http://www.sinlesslinks.com/TV-Series/married-with-children/

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&fkt=2309&fsdt=14383&q=married+with+children+rapidshare+links&aq=f&oq=&aqi=g1

or look and see if u can find episodes on youtube.. i always most always find what i wanna watch.. hehehehe

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Brilliant Tina! Thanks for that [Big Grin] Will check it. out tomorrow
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Brilliant Tina! Thanks for that [Big Grin] Will check it. out tomorrow

if ya ever looking for somethin send me a list and i will find what yr looking for.
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Appreciate that! Bed time now.
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I cracked up laughing when I read this,I can relate to this!!! [Wink]
Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
The knob is still in bed marydot. He asked me is he was snoring, I told him not to speak to me. He said "why? what have I done?!", I replied "I told you NOT to speak to me!" lol

Anyway he can snore as much as he likes now cos I am up...and almost raring to go!!!

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The knob... endearing lol

I just got back from Abbasiya and had cheesey beans on toast for brunch (you can take the girl out of the Midlands etc...)

I am just catching up with folk on here and FB, planning Boxing Day back home as it is up in the air and then I will have half hr on the stepper and twist board before a powernap, coffee with friends and a date with SD...

All good.

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Preparing for my next visit to the 'pickle ' [Frown] on tuesday
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Updating windows7 so I get of ES soon. [Big Grin]
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am making a little book to inspire me back onto my diet! its gone abit tits up at the moment [Frown]
Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sharmooooota ta ta:
I am making a little book to inspire me back onto my diet! its gone abit tits up at the moment [Frown]

[Frown] DUUUUUUUDE !!!
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Watching Harry Hill. Love it!
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww [Frown] since i started college and went to a evening group its all gone wrong wrong wrong! [Frown] changing to a friday morning group though [Big Grin]

I love harry hill!!!

Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clear and QSY
Member # 15597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clear and QSY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dzosser:
The US is a continent, so is everyone like that ?? [Confused] I mean apart from Fla.

Ok Dzosser this one is for you. Fix yourself a drink, get comfy on the couch and prepare for a relaxing evening of becoming acquainted with Americans brought to you by THE PEOPLE OF WALMART

There are 110 pages of photos so you might need a few drinks to get through them all.

P.S. If you read the captions under the photos you will see a majority of them come from Florida. [Eek!]

Posts: 1626 | From: whatever, wherever | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
omg i have this on FB ...too funny
cant believe there are people who dress this way...they all should be shot [Big Grin] or get a free makeover [Razz]

Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Matthew.Hopkins
Member # 17193

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Matthew.Hopkins   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seriously - no posts for 17 hours on this board and a'm fed UP of seein the Nokia ad - so a'm bumpin.
Posts: 3 | From: Great Wenham, Suffolk | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lying in bed at 12.45pm mustering the strength to walk into Korba to meet my mates for coffee and a gossip. I have 15mins to do this [Big Grin]

>>>>>>>>>>>> outta here. Laters.

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe still working   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Working and a bit stressed.
Posts: 1325 | From: For tooti http://www.csa.gov.uk/ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
blazing through my mountain of ironing with my NEW iron! [Big Grin]

--------------------

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Thinking to myself I need a vacation soon.Getting dark here and it's only 3.40pm.Dark clouds looming think we are in for more rain and Gales.Its not very nice here at all.

--------------------

Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

i swear i have got SAD
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
I would thoroughly enjoy a good storm! it is cooler here now though, nice to put jammies on at night [Big Grin]

just had hair french plaited by hubby, OUCH! [Eek!]

--------------------

Member # 14517

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Kalila : ):
Preparing for my next visit to the 'pickle ' [Frown] on tuesday

BUMP

HOME.....NUMB ...SORE...BED.... [Big Grin]

Clear and QSY
Member # 15597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clear and QSY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Waiting for my lasagna and lemon tart to arrive from Maison Thomas.
Posts: 1626 | From: whatever, wherever | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
End_of_the_Road
Member # 17199

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for End_of_the_Road     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nursing a cold and reading email. How delightful! [Smile]
Posts: 3 | From: US | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Watching Murray v Federer
melissa87
Member # 17186

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for melissa87     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
watching 'im a celebrity get me out of here' ! [Big Grin]
Posts: 140 | From: Ireland | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Well if it wasn't for the tennis I would be watching too! Easier to watch now that a certain KP nut job has left [Big Grin]
melissa87
Member # 17186

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for melissa87     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha altho i gota say i eventually enjoyed her in it! but yea nice to see other ppl doing the challenges
Posts: 140 | From: Ireland | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Yes it is good it is not the Jordan show any more.We will see more of the others now [Smile]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I miss UK tv at times. I used to love trashy Celebrity and X Factor...

QSL... Maison Thomas is just the best place to order from, the food is lush... 7.20am and I could just eat a pizza.. is that wrong???

Currently lying in bed waiting to see if I am going to Nasr City, Mohandiseen or Maadi today!!!

marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Had some great News Today so Im feeling extra Happy.

--------------------

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Good for you lass.. I too had a nice thing happen today so I to am smiley.

At the mo I have pjs onj with socks and stilletoes... foxy [Wink] trying to break shoes in for the ball on Friday [Big Grin]

marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Enjoy your ball on friday Cheekyferret [Smile] Make sure you carry a packet of plasters in your Handbag!!Nothing worse than walking around with blisters on your heels Ouch!!

--------------------

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
well i am watching america most wanted and eatting chocolate covered cherries. brach's.and drinking my rasberry tea. i am so spoiled.

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Clear and QSY
Member # 15597

Rate Member
I am eating CHEEZ-IT crackers. I was lucky enough to find a box at Carrefour last night. And the best part is it wasn't smashed to smitherines.
  This topic comprises 45 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  43  44  45   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com