EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » What are you doing Now (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 45 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  43  44  45   
Author Topic: What are you doing Now
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am making homemade turkey rice soup...leftover turkey bones and meat from thanksgiving....yummmmmmmmmmmmm [Razz]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Clear and QSY:
I am eating CHEEZ-IT crackers. I was lucky enough to find a box at Carrefour last night. And the best part is it wasn't smashed to smitherines.

*comes running from behind a table,grabs Clear and QSY full box of CHEEZ-IT crackers,and quickly dissapears without a trace*
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sitting in the bar watching the footy.. it is Derby Day... Got a beer and a cheese toastie surrounded by my mates [Big Grin]
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
gently seething

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
gently seething ????????? huh [Confused]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just cooked chole (an Indian chickpea dish), Indian cabbage & rice and am now waiting for a friend who's going to help me put up a bookshelf that came down. I have a drill and everything but need a second pair of hands in order to do it.
[Smile]

Posts: 2803 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oooooooooooo i love rice almost anything with rice. comming from louisiana we are rice eatters, u know i can never rember a time when i was down south we ate taters.but here in iowa thats all the like is potatoes. loplolol

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Life gets better each Day. I will be starting my new job next week inshallah.Cant say what I'll be doing as Im not going to post any personal info on here but its all good.Something Im very happy for and looking forward too.

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/marydotapple

Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
oooooooooooo i love rice almost anything with rice. comming from louisiana we are rice eatters, u know i can never rember a time when i was down south we ate taters.but here in iowa thats all the like is potatoes. loplolol

I eat rice and potatoes equally often. I prefer potatoes with their skin, baked in the oven and served with butter, hummus, olive oil or aïoli.

Most of the dishes I cook are either Indian or Asian style, so most of them have to go with rice. I don't like the Egyptian rice though, I prefer Basmati.
[Smile]

Posts: 2803 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by *Dalia*:
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:

I eat rice and potatoes equally often. I prefer potatoes with their skin, baked in the oven and served with butter, hummus, olive oil or aïoli.

Most of the dishes I cook are either Indian or Asian style, so most of them have to go with rice. I don't like the Egyptian rice though, I prefer Basmati.
[Smile]

my fave is spanish rice or cajun rice. i have tried indian food woosh its spicy.kinda burns yr culo on the way out..so i stick to mild rice sauces. i make alot of steak rice and gravy i love rice and gravies.seems i may come to visit u too.. mmm i always love other peoples rice. mine never comes out right when i try to make it mixed. i always cook my rice in a rice cooker. and it has to be uncle bens long grain converted rice.
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am currently dicussing St. Andrew. My uber intelligent friend is educating me.
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
melissa87
Member # 17186

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for melissa87     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lesson schemes and lesson plans [Frown] [Frown] just kill me now
Posts: 140 | From: Ireland | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
melissa87
Member # 17186

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for melissa87     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh and evaluations of course [Mad]
Posts: 140 | From: Ireland | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
i am slowing down , had my grandson all day..2 years old, maamoo is getting real tired [Big Grin] [Wink]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
lying in bed.. I can see Orions belt and hear nasty fricking planes... cannot wait till they go back to the other runway in Jan!!!

I am so wide awake again... I swear I will burn out.

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Going to my bed now. Tomorrow will go to collect ASBO dog from jail Yesssssssssss [Big Grin]
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by young at heart:
Going to my bed now. Tomorrow will go to collect ASBO dog from jail Yesssssssssss [Big Grin]

I heard they hung him for inciting riots [Frown]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Am in my room listening to the builders downstairs knocking walls down and chipping marble up... aaaaaaargh.. Make them stop [Frown]

I am actually bored of the internet, I am bored of the same old conversations and topics... I am SO bored of ES and even FB is now being taken over by the same topics and aaarghh...

I need some light entertainment. I don't wanna debate or justify my actions everytime I log on ffs!!!

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ASBO dog is back home safe and sound. He was innocent of inciting riots. It was a case of mistaken identity. The chihuahua 'fessed up [Wink]
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clear and QSY
Member # 15597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clear and QSY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cheekyferret:
I need some light entertainment.

Light entertainment. You could watch Monty Python on YouTube. That's light and entertaining.
Posts: 1626 | From: whatever, wherever | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just got home.

I went to an inducation at my new job it went very well

Very Happy [Smile]

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/marydotapple

Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
I wont be around ES much in the next few weeks Will be Busy working and working [Big Grin]
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Originally posted by marydot:
I wont be around ES much in the next few weeks Will be Busy working and working [Big Grin]

We all do work on other things, but need a break every now and then, unless you've no access to a computer, then you should be working out of office I guess. [Confused]

Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I cannot stand Monty Python QSL.. I dunno why, I seeem to be a minority but it just doesn't make me laugh [Frown]

Congrats MD... hope all goes well for you. When I travel I wont be around so much as I will be jam packed busy unlike here where I have forever on my hands...

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
wondering why when I have no staff all the tourists in Luxor come for lunch and when I have enough staff the tourists stay away

wondering how to get a 30 foot christmas tree into a 15 foot tall room

[Frown]

congrats marydot!

Clear and QSY
Member # 15597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clear and QSY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:

[Frown]

Cut a hole in the ceiling?
Posts: 1626 | From: whatever, wherever | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

[Frown]

Bend it like Beckham [Big Grin] [Wink]
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wondering why when I have no staff all the tourists in Luxor come for lunch and when I have enough staff the tourists stay away

Murphy's Law:

•You can't expect the unexpected, otherwise there would be no need for the word unexpected. [Frown]

Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
dzosser its not unexpected, just short staffed on that shift plus some just decide they dont wanna come today! For a country that is supposed to be poor nobody seems to want to work!

tree is solved, we now have 2 15 foot trees [Big Grin]

--------------------

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Now I am watching 4 muslim guys enjoy decorating the christmas tree [Big Grin]

--------------------

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
Now I am watching 4 muslim guys enjoy decorating the christmas tree [Big Grin]

rather be doing that then what i am about to do....go to work [Frown]
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Just made a big pot of spicy lentil soup [Big Grin]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Lying in bed listening to loud music to drown out the sound of drilling. Just eaten a bowl of cheesey mash and had a lovely cuppa tea.
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by young at heart:
Just made a big pot of spicy lentil soup [Big Grin]

yummy...i am going to make " baked potato soup " @WORK TODAY
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Baked potato soup? Recipe please [Razz]
melissa87
Member # 17186

Rate Member
im so happy [Smile] had my teaching inspection and it went well!! so tired now tho, maybe il go to be for an hour or two [Big Grin]
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
setting up a chocolate fountain [Big Grin] [Razz]
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dubai Girl
Member # 15488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dubai Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've just been outside watching the parade and the fireworks as it's UAE National Day it's a public holiday across the country

It was a very interesting parade there were men dressed in local dress riding horses and camels and more bizarrely driving in tuc tucs!! I wish I'd had my camera.

Now I'm gonna book my flights to Egypt as we plan on spending New Years there as well as Orthodox Christmas on 7th January. My husband was insisting we take our dog with us, but i really don't think this is a good idea and after spending the last few days trawling every boarding kennel in every Emirate we have finally found a nice one and it has space over the dates we need it.

Taking your dog to Egypt!! Anyone who has seen my facebook pics can clearly see it looks like a Kalba Baladi (although she isn't)so if she runs off we'll never find her as she will blend in with all the other Baladi dogs on the streets of Cairo!

Posts: 500 | From: United Arab Emirates | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
melissa87
Member # 17186

Rate Member
we cant put our dog in a kennel, she gets so scared and depressed, shes a real softie, so we always just leave her with my aunt who lives in the country, my dog (roxie) loves it there! lots of place to run around [Big Grin]
melissa87
Member # 17186

Rate Member
by 'in the counrty' i mean the nice green countryside [Smile]
Clear and QSY
Member # 15597

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Dubai Girl:
Anyone who has seen my facebook pics can clearly see it looks like a Kalba Baladi (although she isn't)so if she runs off we'll never find her as she will blend in with all the other Baladi dogs on the streets of Cairo!

She's really beautiful but you are right - she looks like a Baladi dog.
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
i just got the book a woman in berlin its good.

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Dubai Girl
Member # 15488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dubai Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by melissa87:
we cant put our dog in a kennel, she gets so scared and depressed, shes a real softie, so we always just leave her with my aunt who lives in the country, my dog (roxie) loves it there! lots of place to run around [Big Grin]

I wish we had someone who could take her instead, but this is our only option, most apartment buildings here don't allow pets and seeing as we are going to be away for the new year I wouldn't ask any of my friends to take her as they all work long hours and it's not fair on the dog.
Posts: 500 | From: United Arab Emirates | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Was in the attic this afternoon raking around for the Christmas decorations to put up on Sunday (would have been mum's birthday). I came across a couple of videos mum and dad bought on their trip to Egypt back in '93. So spent the afternoon watching them. Really enjoyable. Still amazes me how undeveloped Sharm was then or should I say how developed it has become in such a short space of time.
to_hell_and_back
Member # 16710

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for to_hell_and_back     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it's 1:45 am...Aleyas at her dads, asshole is upstairs sleeping, I'm chillin on the sofa blowin a joint watchin Jackass on Mtv swinging by to visit ES on my iPhone. It's cold as **** outside and there's a draft. I came across an old friend from Palestine. A man I was heavily heartbroken from after we split. Back then I hoped for months he would call one day and return but he never did. I got over him within time. Well three days ago I picked up my cell and it was him telling me everything I wished he would two yrs ago and he asked to see me again...
...I said no.

Posts: 59 | From: killadelphia | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I am in bed listening to UK radio... ace.

Feeling ill today [Frown] I have tummy ache so I will just stay here all day.

It rained in the night so the air is a fresh as fresh cash be...

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
well we got snow last night so i will officially hybornate now.i think i have no snow shoes.i am watching good moring america and they are talking about the itilians that found the american woman guilty the knox woman.lolol saying the trial wasnt fair.

--------------------

marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Yesterday I installed windows7 on my main computer! Which is great Much faster than Windowsxp. [Big Grin]

Today I reinstalled windowsxp onto my laptop.Did not want to trust windows7 on my laptop!!!

Both Machines are sparkling!!! Working like a beam [Big Grin]

melissa87
Member # 17186

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Dubai Girl:
quote:
Originally posted by melissa87:

I wish we had someone who could take her instead, but this is our only option, most apartment buildings here don't allow pets and seeing as we are going to be away for the new year I wouldn't ask any of my friends to take her as they all work long hours and it's not fair on the dog.
Yea i know what u mean, hope the kennel works out for u [Smile]
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Originally posted by marydot:
Yesterday I installed windows7 on my main computer! Which is great Much faster than Windowsxp. [Big Grin]

Did you buy it online or what MD ??

This topic comprises 45 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  43  44  45   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com