EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » What are you doing Now (Page 45)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 45 pages: 1  2  3  ...  42  43  44  45   
Author Topic: What are you doing Now
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Having a 2 min break before resuming the housework so I have a clean home to start the next phase of major project to complete by midnight tonight!
Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sponge
Member # 18715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sponge     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Start of a weekend of overtime and college work... thankful for an extra day off [Smile]
Posts: 171 | From: UK | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have the bank hoilday week off including weekends [Smile]

I will be spending as much time here as possible with my 7abibi [Smile]

We have 2 apartments here in the uk, so i think i go and stay there for a while [Smile]

Happy hoildays everyone. [Smile]

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/marydotapple

Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Too many [Smile] 's in my post.

--------------------

Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Deleting spam - I know, I know, I feel like King Canut trying to turn back the tide, but at least if I can try and get rid of a day's worth to give peoples' eyes a break!
Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh so sorry [Frown] I feel bad for you Shanta.

Watching Equalibrium. I think - it's just come on. Hope it's not too scary. Gone off scary movies.

Posts: 1678 | From: New Egypt Forum - http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exiiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shanta for president! Like the new stickys.

Going bowling and taking my netbook with me to watch bowling tips videos. You can say I have to improve my game. [Big Grin]

Posts: 2275 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
See Spamalot is alive and kicking [Frown]

Thanks Shanta for all you are doing. It does seem to be an impossible task with these idiots [Mad]

Well just done my 7 day shift at work and going out for a meal with my friend tonight. Really looking forward to it with a nice vino or two [Smile]

Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

What? Nobody has done anything for 2 days?

I'm figuring out the best way of keeping it alive in here!

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shanta I had to search to page 3 to find that divorce post, thank you for stickying it, but the spam is just too much to wade through and seems no one can be arsed. Even TL has given up and vw is struggling. [Frown] seems sammy is letting it be smothered to death here.

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Maybe it suits his business model - I mean he is now getting nearly 1000 posts a day on the forum which may for now be improving his page ranking and hence income he gets from google ads or something so it may even be to his advantage?
Who knows.
It will have the counter effect eventually though.

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well another beautiful and warm day here. The great advantage of finishing at one o'clock is you can enjoy the rest of the day doing whatever, in my case the garden as per usual! Portable grow beds have arrived so even more veggies being grown this year. Time for a cup of tea and a custard donught [Big Grin]
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by young at heart:
Well another beautiful and warm day here. The great advantage of finishing at one o'clock is you can enjoy the rest of the day doing whatever, in my case the garden as per usual! Portable grow beds have arrived so even more veggies being grown this year. Time for a cup of tea and a custard donught [Big Grin]

eeww no sorry, donuts have to be strawberry jam. [Wink]

I could just eat one now, or 10. [Frown]

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
We put a new TV in the kitchen Today [Smile]

Now I can cook and watch TV at the same time [Smile]

Maybe be boring for some, but its better than the radio blasting out tunes. [Smile]

--------------------

marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by young at heart:

quote:
custard donught
I have not had one of those's in years Hmmm [Wink]

[Razz]

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What happened to all the hackers??? When I first joined I was over PM'd saying ES was full of hackers and to be careful of private messages being published... if the hackers are still here then cant they hack the spammers accounts and delete them??

How difficult should it be... I am no PC expert but surely this even was considered, especially seeing as it has had spam since at least when I joined.

I dunno... just hardly a place to come anymore seeing as now it really is just spam and amalagamated News already available on the web.

Off out... I may bother to checj back at some point to see if anything relevant or interesting crops up, I may just paint me toenails instead [Big Grin]

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exiiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chilling. Will wake up wifey soon, need a chauffeur [Big Grin] – going on 9am. Want to get live mud crabs, have those suckers waiting for me when I awake tonight.
Posts: 2275 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 45 pages: 1  2  3  ...  42  43  44  45   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com