EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Looking for nice friends, partner

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Looking for nice friends, partner
krahim
Member # 17724

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for krahim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi, I m just looking for some one nice to be my friend, i m khalid and working in Lafarge Cement France, i wish any once nice whom i can talk and share hapines of life,

I wud be happy in finding very nice people through this forum; i m on yahoo as well asiflai802002@yahoo.com or khalid_rahim@hotmail.com

Posts: 5 | From: Islamabad | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by krahim:
hi, I m just looking for some one nice to be my friend, i m khalid and working in Lafarge Cement France, i wish any once nice whom i can talk and share hapines of life,

I wud be happy in finding very nice people through this forum; i m on yahoo as well asiflai802002@yahoo.com or khalid_rahim@hotmail.com

sure i will be yr friend but until we talk more there is no need to be adding any emails ok.. i am tina from usa.38 yrs old almost married to an egyptian.and i have 3 kids ywin girls 1 boy and my daughter is unruly now.. she has moved in with her bf. well i just got my cats shots. and contimplating wethere i wanna declaw her or not. what do u think?
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
krahim
Member # 17724

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for krahim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you its my pleasure and always look for positive talks,

Well i m not much clear on your cats shots? what u exactly want?

By the way guide me how to be happy in life;

I m stuck of tension no money issue but i want be happy

Posts: 5 | From: Islamabad | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LysB4Kt8joQ
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by krahim:
Thank you its my pleasure and always look for positive talks,

Well i m not much clear on your cats shots? what u exactly want?

By the way guide me how to be happy in life;

I m stuck of tension no money issue but i want be happy

i dont need anything about my cats shots i was just stating she got them.. i asked what u thought about getting cats declawed.now a sure way to get u some money is getting a good job.money doesnt always make someone hapy/. or just find a dumb ass woman and take her for all shes got. i hear its the newest best game in egypt..but dont be looking for a woman like that here we are man eatters....but if ya want friends there are plenty of nice people on this board. dzosser,micky. tiger.ferret..etc.. the list is long.
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to ES,everyone is looking for happiness in one form or another,just thank god for what you have in life.

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/marydotapple

Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
krahim
Member # 17724

Rate Member
thanks fine enough,

Hi to all and request for friendship.....

by the way how you keep yourself hapy?

I used to get tense on very small problems?

malimaz
Member # 17616

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malimaz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tina nooooo, you cant declaw, its so painful to them. They remove the toes from the last knuckle. I too suffer from my cats scratching all the time but you can refocus their scratching habits with the right equipment and have them trimmed to stop the urge to scratch. Also if they ever get outside they have no fighting or defense if they are declawed. Please try to avoid it.
Posts: 108 | From: Egypt | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com