EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » not trying to be innapropriate...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: not trying to be innapropriate...
Momma_Dukez
Member # 16037

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukez     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...but i need another chicks view on this.
My ex was Egyptian and he was also my first. SO of course, everything I learned about sex I learned thru him. One thing being that you 'do it' every single night. Like, theres no such thing as just saying goodnight, then rolling over and zzzzzzzzz.

Well, Ive had bf's after him, and they were all the same...but also, all arab.

Now Im with my first ever american guy and it's like, once a week or less. I hear lots of 'im tired' when all he works is 8 hours a measly day compared to the 10-13 hours a day put in at work by the typical egyptian male.

I mean, ive heard american women complain of this before but never thought id myself witness it.

He's baffled as to why I want it each night, and Im baffled as to wtf is this dudes problem?

So, is it NORMAL to expect it every night, or is it just an egyptian thing, cuz im seriously about to boot this bore to the curb n find me another camel jockey.

Posts: 221 | From: philly | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mynameisthis
Member # 17234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mynameisthis         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is a known fact that Egyptian men are hornier than our western counterparts. I am surprised though that your ex only wanted it every night [Confused] may be his health was not all that well. I mean first thing in the morning is an absolute must, like a wakerupper sex.
Posts: 1044 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin]
Posts: 2803 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Difference between Arab and western men; lasses arguing, manipulatiing and just outright being a biatch turns Arab men on.

Lasses arguing, manipulating, and just outright being a biatch turns western men off.

Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is that why you became a biatch Amy? to try to turn him on? [Confused] that didnt work either huh? [Frown]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Momma_Dukez:
...but i need another chicks view on this.
My ex was Egyptian and he was also my first. SO of course, everything I learned about sex I learned thru him. One thing being that you 'do it' every single night. Like, theres no such thing as just saying goodnight, then rolling over and zzzzzzzzz.

Well, Ive had bf's after him, and they were all the same...but also, all arab.

Now Im with my first ever american guy and it's like, once a week or less. I hear lots of 'im tired' when all he works is 8 hours a measly day compared to the 10-13 hours a day put in at work by the typical egyptian male.

I mean, ive heard american women complain of this before but never thought id myself witness it.

He's baffled as to why I want it each night, and Im baffled as to wtf is this dudes problem?

So, is it NORMAL to expect it every night, or is it just an egyptian thing, cuz im seriously about to boot this bore to the curb n find me another camel jockey.

MD hon, boot him to the curb. A man that complains he's tired, as in too tired for sex, summat aint right!
Every night or 2-3 times a night does depend on how long you're together though, after 6 years I think its normal to be 2 days on 1 off, even you need a break sometimes no? [Wink] That could be my age though [Cool]

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MD, I remember you complained about the very same thing months ago with the same guy and you still held onto him. Things haven't changed and it looks like this is always going to be a major issue between the both of you.

Any positive traits about your boyfriend?? And are these perhaps more important than the fact that he doesn't do it with you every single night???

Time to re-check why you are with your boyfriend in the first place. Perhaps you are still with him because you don't want to be single again.

Really if you are not into your boyfriend and daily sex is more important than anything else in this relationship you are better of to split with him. Its just the fair and right thing to do.

PS: And just to remind you 'camel jockeys' were always bad for you; they always meant chaos in your life and all the drama which came with them. But of course the choice is yours.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Miss_Tigerlily:

Really if you are not into your boyfriend and daily sex is more important than anything else in this relationship you are better of to split with him.

Nah … she should just get a second one. Or a third one if two are not enough. And make sure they are young, healthy and in good shape.
[Cool]

Posts: 2803 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D_Oro
Member # 17954

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for D_Oro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If this relationship is under a year, I think he is probably just not that in to you. Or has health problems. [Wink]

--------------------
www.cafepress.com/tahrir_square

Posts: 770 | From: www.cafepress.com/tahrir_square | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
Is that why you became a biatch Amy? to try to turn him on? [Confused] that didnt work either huh? [Frown]

Valerie, I have proof my ex and I had sex.

Heck I have proof I have had sex more than enough times since my divorce.

Handing over your life's savings to a gigolo isn't proof you've had sex with your luxorian.

Val, sending unprovoked attacks is an indication your UK VPN is not paid for or not working. Without UK "teley" you are your normal self again.

Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Telly!

I have a UK VPN too and it can actually be switched on and off as when the purchaser pleases.

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by metinoot:
quote:

Valerie, I have proof my ex and I had sex.
yes once, and we have proof it was through a hole in a sheet and we have proof that he hit the roof and had to marry you and we have proof the product was shipped off to the east! [Wink]

quote:
Heck I have proof I have had sex more than enough times since my divorce.
with him? or with the rest of Minnesota? how do you have proof Amy, is it on youtube?

quote:
Handing over your life's savings to a gigolo isn't proof you've had sex with your luxorian.
of course not, £3.49 doesn't buy much luxorian these days

quote:
Val, sending unprovoked attacks is an indication your UK VPN is not paid for or not working. Without UK "teley" you are your normal self again.
Telly Amy. It is paid for and it is working, just waiting for Eastenders to be on later. Good thing about UK telly is if I miss it I can still watch it later on demand. [Big Grin]

Where have I 'attacked' you anyway? [Confused]

metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:

This is the only part I have read.

This is your original comment:

Since you don't have a sane nor moral thread in your body let me explain that statement above is a personal attack/insult. Just in case you can't figure it out on your own.

Making continous attacks just proves to the internet folks that you are miserable.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

This is the only part I have read.

This is the only part I read. [Wink]
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Val turn on the TV.
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Val turn on the TV.

why, are you on it? [Eek!] Are they broadcasting proof of your sexual activities with your ex or the rest of Minnesota?

sorry just been to my fav veg man and I think i have been ripped off! 1 kg tomatoes, 1 kg onions, half kg cucumber and quarter kg garlic 17le!! [Eek!]

definitely sending him next time [Mad]

metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
And google tells all, www.dan-energy.com cure-alls including menopause symptoms.
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
And google tells all, www.dan-energy.com cure-alls including menopause symptoms.

do you take them? do they work? can I get them in Egypt or is it prescription only ROFLMAO [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Eastenders was an anti climax after the fire and the connection was bloody slow [Mad]

*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
quote:

sorry just been to my fav veg man and I think i have been ripped off! 1 kg tomatoes, 1 kg onions, half kg cucumber and quarter kg garlic 17le!! [Eek!]

Yup, sounds like you've been ripped off. Unless prices in Luxor are considerably higher than in Cairo, which I doubt. [Wink]
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by *Dalia*:
quote:

Yup, sounds like you've been ripped off. Unless prices in Luxor are considerably higher than in Cairo, which I doubt. [Wink]
well apparently not been ripped off. thought it was odd. Hubby came home and I still had the bags on the counter and aksed how much, he counted and said 15, 16 so 17 I will accept. he says prices are silly prices now for tomatoes some even 7 or 8 a kg [Eek!] [Eek!] and garlic is expensive too for some reason, its not balady garlic so thats probably why. [Roll Eyes]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't start me on the price of mushrooms... for the price I pay I expect them to be magic!
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Cheekyferret:
Don't start me on the price of mushrooms... for the price I pay I expect them to be magic!

They're free, Shipley Park Derbyshire [Wink] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shareen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought I had been ripped off tonight too..... garlic is bloody expensive at the moment.
Posts: 1196 | From: www.spiritofthenile.com | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I am not going to go out picky mushrooms, that is a high or die choice!

Garlic, with bread!!!

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Shareen:
I thought I had been ripped off tonight too..... garlic is bloody expensive at the moment.

I know and I had in mind the ones we got before from the souk for 1.75 Kg [Big Grin] am stocking up when the balady lot are in and hanging them on the balcony like everyone else does [Razz]
ourluxor
Member # 15101

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ourluxor   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But, do you really think that it'll keep the vampires away?
Posts: 430 | From: luxor | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mynameisthis
Member # 17234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mynameisthis         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I paid 26.87 Canadian dollars for a kilo of Okra then a few days later the price went UP [Big Grin]
Posts: 1044 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukez
Member # 16037

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukez     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ya well, i thought maybe i'd take action and just start jumping him myself and came to the fact he is just a big lazy stankass bum who im not even really attracted to, so im not even gonna put the effort into it.

guess i better just stick to what im used to.

Posts: 221 | From: philly | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think Momma you are comparing this man to an arab man... look towards the good points in the realtionship and not just whats happens in the bedroom.

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/marydotapple

Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mynameisthis
Member # 17234

شهدت أسعار الخضر والفاكهة تفاوتاً خلال الأسبوع الأخير من سبتمبر، حيث استمرت أسعار الطماطم والثوم وبعض أنواع الفاكهة في الارتفاع، بينما انخفضت أسعار بعض الخضر والفاكهة بعد ارتفاعها أثناء النصف الثاني من أغسطس وطيلة سبتمبر، وجاءت البامية والباذنجان والكوسة والخيار والفاصوليا علي رأس قائمة الخضراوات التي انخفضت أسعارها وهو ما رصدته جولة «الدستور» الميدانية في بعض أسواق التجزئة في الجيزة والقاهرة، حيث ارتفعت أسعار الطماطم بنسبة تجاوزت الـ35% خلال أسبوع ليتراوح السعر بين 7-8 جينهات وأدي ارتفاع أسعار الطماطم إلي تصاعد دعوات مقاطعة الطماطم في بعض المحافظات مثل كفر الشيخ، وواصل سعر كيلو الثوم لـ20 جنيهًا، بينما تراوح سعر الفلفل الرومي بين 4-7 جنيهات وفقاً للمنطقة الجغرافية، واستقرت أسعار البطاطس عند 4 جنيهات للكيلو، كما تراوحت أسعار البامية بين 5-7 جنيهات للكيلو، أما الفلفل الملون فسجل أعلي سعر له منذ شهور، حيث وصل سعر الكيلو إلي 17 جنيهًا في الوقت نفسه انخفضت أسعار الفاصوليا 2 جنيه ليتراوح سعر الكيلو ما بين 5-6 جنيهات للكيلو كما انخفضت أسعار الخيار لتتراوح بين 5.1 -4 جنيهات بعدما سجل 5 جنيهات الأسبوع الماضي في بعض الأسواق، أما البصل فانخفضت أسعاره جنيهاً واحداً ليصل الكيلو إلي 3 جنيهات.

من جانبه أرجع جمال وليام - نائب رئيس شعبة الخضر والفاكهة بغرفة القاهرة التجارية - استمرار ارتفاع أسعار الطماطم إلي نقص المعروض وانخفاض الإنتاجية بنسبة 80% هذا العام بعد تعرض البلاد لموجة حارة أتلفت نسبة عالية من الإنتاج فضلاً عن عدم إمكانية الاستيراد من الخارج بسبب ارتفاع الأسعار عالمياً في كل البلدان المنتجة للطماطم إلي جانب حساسية الطماطم للتخزين، واتهم وليام الحكومة المصرية وخاصة وزارة الزراعة بالتقصير في إدارة ملف أزمة أسعار الخضراوات والفاكهة قائلاً: وزارة الزراعة كان يجب أن تتعان مع هيئة الأرصاد الجوية لدراسة تأثير الطقس في المحاصيل الحساسة والحيوية، وطرح حلول لذلك من خلال تخصيص أراض لعمل صوب لزراعة الكميات المطلوبة، وأشار وليام إلي ضرورة زيادة عدد مصانع التعبئة والتجفيف لتفادي مثل هذه الأزمات.

وفي سياق متصل استمرت بعض أسعار الفاكهة علي ارتفاعها بينما انخفض البعض الآخر، حيث وصل سعر الخوخ السوري إلي 25 جنيهًا، بينما تراوحت أسعار المانجو بين 15-20 جنيهاً للكيلو أما العنب البناتي فتراوحت أسعاره بين 4-10 جنيهات والتفاح اللبناني بين 7-10 جنيهات، كما بلغ أعلي سعر للبرتقال 5 جنيهات للكيلو وسجل أقل سعر له 5.3 جنيه، أما البلح فتراوحت أسعاره بين 5-10 جنيهات وفق للنوع، والتين بين 5-10 جنيهات للكيلو وفقًا للنوع والمنطقة التي يباع فيها في حين وصل أعلي سعر للموز 7 جنيهات وأقل سعر له 5 جنيهات كما تباينت أسعار الجوافة بين 2-5 جنيهات، وفقاً للمنطقة والنوع، أما الكمثري فوصل سعرها لـ10 جنيهات للكيلو.

وفي تعليقه علي مدي إمكانية تدخل الحكومة لضبط الأسعار اعترف إبراهيم الدسوقي - نائب رئيس الشركة القابضة للصناعات الغذائية - باعتماد شركته علي شراء الخضراوات التي تبيعها في المجمعات الاستهلاكية من السوق الحر، «مما يحد من قدرتنا علي التحكم في أسعارها في المجمعات الاستهلاكية» علي حد قوله.

وقال: الشركة القابضة لا تنوي تحمل أي خسائر ناجمة عن دعم أسعار الخضراوات في المجمعات الاستهلاكية وبيعها بأسعار أقل من سعر التكلفة مهما ارتفعت أسعار الخضراوات في السوق، وكل ما يمكننا فعله في هذا الشأن هو تخفيض هامش الربح فقط.

ونفي الدسوقي أي احتمال قائم حالياً لاستيراد الشركة القابضة للخضراوات، كما تفعل في اللحوم التي تستوردها من إثيوبيا والبرازيل، قائلاً: إن أسعار الخضراوات المستوردة مرتفعة بصورة عامة.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
ahh good place to mention tomatoes are now 10LE a kg and are tiny scabby things!! I boycott tomatoes!

--------------------

Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
ahh good place to mention tomatoes are now 10LE a kg and are tiny scabby things!! I boycott tomatoes!

Crazy price. So much Egyptian cooking uses tomatoes this must be really hard on people.

I have got Kilos of green tomates here that won't rippen....don't know what to do with the dam things. Tried putting them with bananas but the bananas are now really ripe but no change in the tomatoes [Frown]

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Tomatoes are expensive. And I noticed yesterday tomato soup had been taken off one menu I was reading!

I think I read somewhere this week that fruit and veg have gone up 70% since January.

And I paid 9le for a loaf the other day!!! WTF!

'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So tomato problem everywhere [Big Grin]

Just 1 week ago, 1 kilo of tomato was 0.6 USD.
Today I paid almost 3.3 USD [Frown]

And Turkey is known as the land veggies [Frown]

Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Penny, make green tomato chutney

Ferret, the tomato soup at the restaurant I worked at had no tomato in it and it tasted like Heinz, it was made with tomato paste.
[Wink]

--------------------

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Nothing tastes like Heinz except Heinz... ggggrrr

This was a lush soup too... but tbg their mushroom soup is to die for [Big Grin]

Starving now!

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
my resident chef (hubby) just made chicken stuffed pancakes, yummy they were [Big Grin]

--------------------

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
We will have to stop talking about food otherwise we will be called boring!

Like I care lol...

I had pasta and pesto for dinner with balady salad and for tea I just had an instant noodle thing that I added way too much chilli too and now I can't feel my tongue.

And to top all that stodge off I am going to have a cup of tea and a kit kat!

D_Oro
Member # 17954

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for D_Oro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How do you think I feel with Italian cooking, and I can't bare to buy those cheap cardboard tomatoes, I only buy the kind on the vine? I miss my garden tomatoes... [Frown]

I made the best salsa ever this year, and I ate it all up. [Big Grin]
.....it's addicting and so good for you... might I add.. [Wink]

--------------------
www.cafepress.com/tahrir_square

Posts: 770 | From: www.cafepress.com/tahrir_square | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by D_Oro:
How do you think I feel with Italian cooking, and I can't bare to buy those cheap cardboard tomatoes, I only buy the kind on the vine? I miss my garden tomatoes... [Frown]

I made the best salsa ever this year, and I ate it all up. [Big Grin]
.....it's addicting and so good for you... might I add.. [Wink]

Tomatoes here are normally lovely, not cardboardy at all.

Would appreciate your salsa recipe, as long as it only includes stuff I can get here though [Big Grin]

Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exiiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cheekyferret:
We will have to stop talking about food otherwise we will be called boring!

Like I care lol...

I had pasta and pesto for dinner with balady salad and for tea I just had an instant noodle thing that I added way too much chilli too and now I can't feel my tongue.

And to top all that stodge off I am going to have a cup of tea and a kit kat!

This is what I like about Cheeky. [Smile] She makes her point but does it in the smoothest way possible. A dead rat is about the only creature that won't understand what she is alluding to. Definitely something that I have to learn. She has a way with making people eat out her hand, maybe she can give lessons to some ES members on how to be happy and enjoy life. [Smile]

Veggie prices I just bought 2 avocados for about $4 or the equivalent of 22 L.E. But everything else is pretty relatively inexpensive unless it's organic and those items are sold mostly per 100gm. Fruits...yummy...mangoes from India are incredibly cheap at about 10 L.E kilo. The real deal sweet ones. Pineapples range from 1 L.E per piece to 10 L.E per piece, Dole is most expensive, but it's a brand. The same brandless pineapples from philippines cost has as much.

Posts: 2275 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Life is too short for insinuations that only a few people can fathom.

You should see me in real life, subtle as a house brick [Big Grin]

I just had a bowl of cocoa pops and a cuppa tea and I am off out for a walk as I think this cold is trying to kill me!

Yesterday my team lost but on the brightside I got to watch them lose lol and last night I started my 24 marathon! Only managed 4 episodes before sleeping into a coma! Poorly girl day at home.

Today's plan of action... dinner with MF then off to babysit for the worlds most confident 8 year old who I adore! A lil Egyptian girl who has an answer for everything!!! Love it.

Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahhhhhhh....one gotta simply love how an almost raunchy sex thread suddenly turns into a food thread.
That´s the beauty of ES. [Big Grin]

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonnia
Member # 18253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonnia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra8:
Ahhhhhhh....one gotta simply love how an almost raunchy sex thread suddenly turns into a food thread.
That´s the beauty of ES. [Big Grin]

[Big Grin]
same thing I was thinking [Big Grin]

Posts: 5 | From: UK | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com