EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » techno anarchist

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: techno anarchist
Black Dahlia
Member # 12864

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Black Dahlia         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Am I the only person who hates FB? Does that make me weird?
Everyone I know is wrapeed up and obsessed with social sites and posting their life on FB. yet it seems to bring misery to so many of them! Why do they torture themselves so?
Ive heard of many relationship break ups because of mis trust at what partners are up to on this thing and now I find my owm husband has joined it, without telling me, and has refused our oldest mutual friend as a friend, but made a friend of his mates ex from netherlands! This led to the obvious questions, and guess what? He said he dont care if I dont like it, its my problem!
Whats my next move? Ideas please?
he spends hours on the damn computer straight from work until I get sick and go to bed where he finally comes in early hours of morning. Its getting that I have to have an arguement with him just to have any kind of conversation!

Posts: 160 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Black Dahlia
Member # 12864

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Black Dahlia         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ignore this post. My naughty friend posted it when I went to make coffee after I had logged in to show her how this site works! Had a right laugh at me this morning when I spotted it. Bad girl.
Posts: 160 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com