EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » playtime

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: playtime
Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mo Ning Min E     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you people on here wonder why there are no new members ???
We get one or two join, maybe ask for advice or information, they may get a reasonable response for a while..
Then the usual suspects, [not just Metinoot] all the little girls who get jealous when they are not the centre of attention, crowd in, with the really boring same old same old rubbish, giggling in the playground stuff.
Maybe this place would be better if it was totally restricted to a handful of 'rival gangs' or 'mutual appreciation societies'.
Seems such a pity that some of these people are asking for help for real serious reasons, and within a day or so, their problems are rubbished and ridiculed, the thread is now about the dreary sex lives of 4 or 5 members.
And these newbies? Uh? Where did they go? Anybody care?
Not surprised people panic when Egyptmad goes down.

Posts: 1399 | From: alexandria | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not all have necessarily been scared off.I know of one who is very happy now,and things have worked wonderfully for her. [Smile]
In fact,i think that most real happy newbies keep off here.

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Many newbies revert to private messaging and I have added many to my fb. I am sure other folk have the same story.
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cheekyferret:
Many newbies revert to private messaging and I have added many to my fb. I am sure other folk have the same story.

Same here. I have pms with newer folk than me who are in the same scenario, along with members who were here way before me and have given me sound advice.

I would agree that newbies are put off posting. I was a newbie myself not so long back (still am really) and I certainly was. Not so much by the infighting but fear of ridicule, being accused of being a troll etc. etc. But I hear what you're saying about taking over threads and making it all about you. I'm guilty of it, shouldn't have done it; won't be doing it again. Maybe a "Take it Outside" thread wouldn't be a bad idea, though I don't see it working in practice.

I see no rival gangs. There are mavericks, and there are folks who get on, and I think everyone here has flipped between those two categories from time to time. I don't agree with anyone 100% of the time and neither do I disagree with them 100% of the time either.

As for the dreary sex lives bit, where are these threads? I can say with hand on heart I've posted nothing about my sex life here, and don't recall reading about any other member's either. Ok, Tina occassionally makes naughty one liners [Big Grin] , but that's about as risque as I've seen. But if folks want to do that, that is their call. This is 'Love and Marriage Chat' where you're supposed to 'Share Your Egyptian Experience' zone, and I guess that includes sex, if talking about that aspect floats your boat.

Posts: 1678 | From: New Egypt Forum - http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SherryBlueBerry
Member # 13867

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SherryBlueBerry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Speaking of Tina...where has she been??? I must have missed her when she was online.
Posts: 263 | From: Georgia USA | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes i am naughty just aint been feelin like that latley.. and havent had much to say cas mama always said if ya aint got nothin nice to say dont say nothin at all.. but who am i to ever listen to mama? hey girlies.. i am here every day sherry just pop in and read bull and leave...

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why do all new members have to be pursuing gigolos or visa seekers?

Whens the last time this forum had someone new who was normal?

Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yawn.
Posts: 1678 | From: New Egypt Forum - http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by madderthanamonkey:
Yawn.

Went back and read your OP on "Orfis Anyone?".

I hadn't seen it before, and I must say thats how 80% of new ESers start out on ES since 2005. Its all the same.

Kinda miss arguing with Troubles101 because at least he wasn't trying to be "afrangi" he was real, and I could respect that.

Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Yawn.
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
Yawn.

Did he ever marry for real, legally at the MOJ? Or are you still an Orfi?
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Yawn.
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
Yawn.

Too bad, are you still in contact with him?

I was married years before I turned 31, and divorced at 32. Can't imagine being in my 30s without ever have been married.

Did you ever manage to get to Egypt to meet him?

Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

You haven't even been to egypt? I am skimming over your post history.

I can't believe you are this invested in ES to flame me, and you haven't been to Egypt, nor even met the guy.

You fit in around here perfectly, take notes from Tigerweed, resurrect and then become a defecto internet based expert on Egypt!

Isn't that rich!

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*pokes madderthanamonkey*

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
*grunts... carries on snoring*
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
*grunts... carries on snoring*

HEYYYYYYYYYYYY, wake up ...this thread is about playtime...wanna come out and play [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
*wakes up in a fluster... runs for the bus... arrives at school... WAIT. It's the pink ladies... and it's spitting [Frown] Bell rings. Time for class*
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IT'S SPITTING...run for your lives!

I went in the playground earlier and it was full of toys other members had thrown out and couldn't be mithered to pick up! which is amazing as they seem to have an endless supply of toys to throw [Big Grin]

In this playground is there any MD 20/20 or Thunderbird?

Pink ladies... ruuuuuuuuule the school.

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Ooh can it by like South Park Elementary? Bagsy I'm Butters! Please, pleeeeeeease????

Do you think we can persuade Metinoot to be Kenny?

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
lmao @ the Kenny comment. I have an orange kagool somewhere!

No doubt TK will be Chef to talk about chocolate salty balls [Big Grin]

Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
I meant the having a coat zipped up to her eyeballs so it muffled all her expletives, not the getting killed at the end of every episode bit.

Only realised what I'd said once I'd said it.

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Oh me too [Wink]
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
That's better. I was tired of being called Madmonkey anyway.
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But we had a mad monkey, a cheeky ferret and a weird kitty!
Oh dear, I cut my phone earlier and it seems to be leaving a bloody mess, should probably go sort this out...

--------------------
Another one....

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Didn't realise you couldn't just flip back. Whoopsie.
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Don't forget happybunny...
Rashaaa
Member # 15206

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rashaaa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
who killed Kenny? [Big Grin]

--------------------
رِحْلِة الأَلْف مِيل تَبْدَأ بِخَطْوَة

Posts: 385 | From: In my hayati's heart and thoughts | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cheekyferret:
lmao @ the Kenny comment. I have an orange kagool somewhere!

No doubt TK will be Chef to talk about chocolate salty balls [Big Grin]

mens balls covered in chocolates or what?
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i was once dolphin redsea...until you all wanted me to change back [Frown]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
oh TK... lol.

I was once man ferret, pink ferret and lady ferret. But deep down we all know I am just a cheeky lil ferret [Smile]

I cannot keep up with some name changes tbh!

YOU killed Kenny, you B*****d [Smile]

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
i am gettin my lazy ass out the house tonight and goin dancin with my friend at her daughters queinsera ..

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mo Ning Min E:
Do you people on here wonder why there are no new members ???
We get one or two join, maybe ask for advice or information, they may get a reasonable response for a while..
Then the usual suspects, [not just Metinoot] all the little girls who get jealous when they are not the centre of attention, crowd in, with the really boring same old same old rubbish, giggling in the playground stuff.
Maybe this place would be better if it was totally restricted to a handful of 'rival gangs' or 'mutual appreciation societies'.
Seems such a pity that some of these people are asking for help for real serious reasons, and within a day or so, their problems are rubbished and ridiculed, the thread is now about the dreary sex lives of 4 or 5 members.
And these newbies? Uh? Where did they go? Anybody care?
Not surprised people panic when Egyptmad goes down.

All what this forum needs is proper moderation .

Btw was this thread created in an attempt to create another flame war on this forum??? Well it apparently failed.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com