EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Luxor, Guide, ***6500

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Luxor, Guide, ***6500
Honeybush
Member # 18948

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Honeybush     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Everybody,

If you have any information about somebody called Mohamed El T, 29 years (18/08/1981).
Lives at the West Bank of Luxor, studied Egyptiology. Is a guide for about 8 years now.
1.80m normal/skinny body
Used to have 'long' hair (little longer than cheaks)
Now has short hair, few cm's.
Dark eyes, smokes a lot.
Known for his very 'Egyptian' face (abu simble -ish)

Has a sexy, low voice, talks slowly which can impress people.
Talks English very well, a little of French.

Says he is NOT married, had a girlfriend in England, the Netherlands and Czech (she was archeologist).
But all relationships were apart from each other (if this infomation is true)
Says he never was married before, lives as a single at his village. So he doesn't have children.

Is friends with other guids: Besim (about 40 years), Skarab/Mohammed (about beginning 30), Awaïs (Max, begin 30), Gaber (not a guide)

I'm curious if there are other women who know him. If you want info about the other guides, just ask!

Posts: 5 | From: Netherlands | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clear and QSY
Member # 15597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clear and QSY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Trying to find one tour guide in Egypt with this description is a little like trying to find a needle in a haystack.
Posts: 1626 | From: whatever, wherever | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Someone,please pull out that Dezy House link.

...or whatever it's name is.

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If he's 29 and living in Luxor - yes, he probably is married - to (a) the Egyptian wife who will be introduced to you as 'his sister and her kids' and (b) at least one German, one Dutch, one American and one British wife.

His mother does not need an operation for 15000 LE, he doesn't need 15000LE to keep him out of prison because he happened to be standing 100yards away from a knife fight in which someone's ear got cut off.

He does not need a cow, a buffalo or an airconditioning system for the village home his family live in.

try www.liarscheatsandbastards.com

Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Honeybush, safe yourself from any dilemma and accept your time with him as interesting but over.

Hat den Holland keine schoenen Maenner??? [Wink]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually I am just so damn impressed with the handle "Honeybush" has chosen.

And I dislike bringing this up, but there is a good chance when he was younger he was also a "friend" to white male foreign tourists. That kinda thing is rampant in Upper Egypt.

Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Honeybush
Member # 18948

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Honeybush     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everybody,

Thanx for your reactions. I know a lot of men are really WRONG in egypt. Because I typed a part of his telephone-nummer it seams obvious that somebody can recognize that....

The subscribtion is kind of specific, I would say (aswell) so.... but never mind.

Thanx for your concerns and I'm also still not sure if I want to continue with this.

Good luck everybody!! [Big Grin]

Posts: 5 | From: Netherlands | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Honeybush
Member # 18948

Rate Member
I tried bastards.com website allready.

www.dezy-house.net
www.kunstkamera.ru

He is very serious about not want to marry. He will not (yet) introduce me to his (very traditional) family. He has 4 sisters, I only saw them on pictures (some of them). But I am a secret to his family.

The guides (collegue's of him) are all very busy in BEZNESS. And always tell me: she is just Bezness about their 'loves'. And Mohamed (above) is telling me stories about how West bank of Luxor people are trying to make money with European women...that he don't agree to that, it is HARAM for the religion. Forbidden etc. He is against that.

shalamar
Member # 16507

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for shalamar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Honeybush -its a story ive heard and i am afraid its getting desperate with the guys there now.
I know a few tour guides and i also know of how commission is changed hands and this is not just women that are targeted , men and families are all taken in by these people, they have little or no respect for the tourists.
There are a lot of nice people in Egypt- the ones that are after an easy ride on a tourists back if you forgive the punn are not worth the heartache -believe me.

--------------------
tilly
"I can make you feel good" -shalamar
Women dont have hot flushes they just have power surges"

Posts: 131 | From: uk | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com