EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » FAQ - HAVE YOU SEEN MOHAMED

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: FAQ - HAVE YOU SEEN MOHAMED
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Until the spam problem is resolved, post new questions in one of the new stickies I will make.

This one is for anyone asking about whether anyone has seen or knows 'their' Mohamed as in 'My Mohamed Is Different' or My Ahmed is Different or whoever.

Have we seen this guy who works in that hotel in the other resort and is tall and slim with dark hair whose mother needs an operation and whose family needs a cow type questions.

Answers on a postcard:

1. No we haven't
2. Yes, he is married no matter what he told you - one Egyptian wife and several foreigner orfi wives
3. Erm....

Available resources:

http://dezy-house.ru/ mostly in russian but does have some English sections - note all the popular resort areas are covered [Wink]

www.liarscheatsandbastards.com

Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why is it none of those sites manage to include "cockshots"?

I can't imagine some guy trying to keep a foreign money-bagged lass without sending her a cockshot to remind her what's she missing.

I also can't believe that egy-gigolos don't photograph their members/schlongs.

Personally I'd think it would make an excellent coffee table book, "Cockshots of Misr Gigolos".

Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by metinoot:
Why is it none of those sites manage to include "cockshots"?

I can't imagine some guy trying to keep a foreign money-bagged lass without sending her a cockshot to remind her what's she missing.

I also can't believe that egy-gigolos don't photograph their members/schlongs.

Personally I'd think it would make an excellent coffee table book, "Cockshots of Misr Gigolos".

not getting any again sono?

if a guy sent me that kind of pic he'd be out the door and off the phone list. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mind you, thinking about it, it would be better than the flap pics of yours we were abused with. [Wink]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Life is a journey
Member # 17655

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Life is a journey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pmsl

--------------------
CAIRO

Posts: 88 | From: Uk | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:

if a guy sent me that kind of pic he'd be out the door and off the phone list. [Roll Eyes]

Unlike you, I prefer man-meat and rather forget a fleeting photo that was online for a whole 36 hours 5 years ago.

Quite the repressed lesbian never to give up on envisioning another woman's nether-regions. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by metinoot:
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:

Unlike you, I prefer man-meat and rather forget a fleeting photo that was online for a whole 36 hours 5 years ago.

Quite the repressed lesbian never to give up on envisioning another woman's nether-regions. [Roll Eyes]

"man-meat" [Roll Eyes]

of course you would rather forget it, it was your turkey flaps! I would certainly rather forget it too believe me, so would the rest of us who had the horrific image forced on our lives. If there was ever a possibility of any lesbian tendencies that image certainly halted that!

Unlike you I don't see men as "meat" either, thankfully and this comments shows you're vegetarian and getting no meat right now. sicko

Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the flashback Ayisha [Eek!] I havn't been able to face pepsi for the last 5 years now [Frown]
Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Habeeby:
Thanks for the flashback Ayisha [Eek!] I havn't been able to face pepsi for the last 5 years now [Frown]

Long time no see,Habeeby.Hope all is good for you. [Smile]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Sash everything is wonderful thanks. Just popped in to have a look and it's like groundhog day! nothing has changed in the twilight zone of Egy search Lol. Hope all is well with you and life is treating you kindly [Smile]
Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com