EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » FAQ - HOW DO I GET MARRIED/DIVORCED IN EGYPT

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: FAQ - HOW DO I GET MARRIED/DIVORCED IN EGYPT
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Until the spammer goes away:

Please use this topic for all your questions about how you get married in Egypt.

(1) paperwork
(2) What kind of marriage have I got - orfi? court-registered? Internationally recognized (Ministry of Justice)
(3) Divorces

Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monalisa-24
Member # 18981

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monalisa-24     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone,

I have came a cross this forum recently I have been following the topics that have been posted and I have decide to join,

I got married to my hubby a month a go, I knew him for approximenly over 2 year, butdid not meet him in person. I was close mate of one of his family member living in the UK.
I have fallen in love with him before I have met him in person. I have date a numbers of people in my life but the moment I saw him I knew he is the one for me.

My family were against inter -racial marriage, even though I spoke fluent Arabic and we share same religiou. I have been trying to purse them to visit him, but they kept refusing and saying he only wants you for the passport! Which is not true?

Anyhow, cut the long story short, I went on holiday with family, at the end of the holiday my flight was after my family (as we booked different airline) . When I was leaving I have cried so much and I just cloud not leave him without begin committed to him. I never every cried for a man before, he was different, he swept me under my feet , he took my breath away. So I decide to extende my holiday for a week. I have married him.

The happiness I feel it overwhelming and if anyone tell me its was the wrong decide I will never accept, because I never been happier than now in my whole life. I will fight for him all the way.

We have completed the application form on line, we have gathered all the relevant documents. My husband interview will be on Monday, 6/6.

I am not able to concentrate any aspects of my life, all I want for him to be with me, all I have left in this world is my husband , I will fight at the end for him to be with me.

My question is, how difficult or challangign is to be granted a spuse settelemnt visa ?
and if the application fail (God forbide) what is next for us?

help will be very much appreciated [Smile]

Posts: 5 | From: UK | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Link to floating thread on 'getting married in Cairo'.

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=008316

Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FourLeaf
Member # 19281

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FourLeaf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The

techniques she used has cheap wedding dresses difference with International relations in the morden world. This is where her wisdom

reflected.

Actuallystrapless cocktail dress, in the times of Cleopatra, old Egypt has still

keep a gorgerous wedding dresses. Blocks and statues, one by one. That is nest builded by Cleopatra and Anthony----city of Alexanderbridal online shop. The discovery wholesale wedding dressesof alexander has proved that

Cleopatra is a queen both with beauty and wisdom.

Posts: 66 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mynameisthis
Member # 17234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mynameisthis         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Monalisa-24:
Hi everyone,

I have came a cross this forum recently I have been following the topics that have been posted and I have decide to join,

I got married to my hubby a month a go, I knew him for approximenly over 2 year, butdid not meet him in person. I was close mate of one of his family member living in the UK.
I have fallen in love with him before I have met him in person. I have date a numbers of people in my life but the moment I saw him I knew he is the one for me.

My family were against inter -racial marriage, even though I spoke fluent Arabic and we share same religiou. I have been trying to purse them to visit him, but they kept refusing and saying he only wants you for the passport! Which is not true?

Anyhow, cut the long story short, I went on holiday with family, at the end of the holiday my flight was after my family (as we booked different airline) . When I was leaving I have cried so much and I just cloud not leave him without begin committed to him. I never every cried for a man before, he was different, he swept me under my feet , he took my breath away. So I decide to extende my holiday for a week. I have married him.

The happiness I feel it overwhelming and if anyone tell me its was the wrong decide I will never accept, because I never been happier than now in my whole life. I will fight for him all the way.

We have completed the application form on line, we have gathered all the relevant documents. My husband interview will be on Monday, 6/6.

I am not able to concentrate any aspects of my life, all I want for him to be with me, all I have left in this world is my husband , I will fight at the end for him to be with me.

My question is, how difficult or challangign is to be granted a spuse settelemnt visa ?
and if the application fail (God forbide) what is next for us?

help will be very much appreciated [Smile]

From what I hear it is very very challangign . It is so challangign that many spuses
almost give up on getting a settelemnt visa.....God forbide!

Posts: 1044 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Katelynn
Member # 19514

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Katelynn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im sorry if this may sound unrelated, but how do I post a topic the same? Please help and thank you [Smile]

--------------------
K. M. R.

Posts: 6 | From: Baton Rouge, Louisiana | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com