EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Divorce

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Divorce
dia001
Member # 12044

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dia001     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok we talk alot on how to get married let us talk about how a British Subject gets divorced from an Egyptian...especially when the marraige has been registered with the Ministry of Justice etc etc ???? What are the steps needed to start the process and what should one do to make sure the divorce goes through all the Offical Systems.
Please don't need maybe's or could be's..need facts.

Posts: 59 | From: Europe | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fact is this site is over run with spammers and no one would even find this post without going to, I think it was page 3 to see if there were any new posts. [Frown]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bump bump bump damn spammers

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@tina, this thread is currently top of the pops in the featured threads so no need to bump if you come to the actual page of the forum.
Pointless bumping over the spam as it is being posted round the clock every 3 minutes (or less now they have drolux and disant both working on it).

Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stephie_ELH
Member # 16197

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stephie_ELH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am getting a divorce next week and the Embassy just wants us both to turn up with an original certificate and two male witnesses with I.D. (essentially the reverse of the marriage process)
Posts: 195 | From: Nottingham, England | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Stephie_ELH:
I am getting a divorce next week and the Embassy just wants us both to turn up with an original certificate and two male witnesses with I.D. (essentially the reverse of the marriage process)

Oh this is sad news, i'm sorry to hear this.

Maybe it's for the better, if this man was not making you happy then its best to go seperate ways.

Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn makes us all not wanna come in here u know...u need help deleing. i am here like online 24 7 i should help u

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glassflower
Member # 17950

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Glassflower     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why cant they delete the spammers accounts? Its good that u have managed to trick the site a bit Shanta but just not as good as it was. Stephie...hope you bounce back quickly.
Posts: 314 | From: australia | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GF - moderators cannot ban, delete accounts or mass delete posts by one poster. We have been unable to get any response from the site owner to do anything about it.
I can do nothing else in this area but what I have done.

Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cristina sharif
Member # 9458

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cristina sharif     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i was married in Egypt 6 years ago and translated the official marriage certificate in Romania; now seriously considering a divorce: so I have to go back to Egypt for this?
Posts: 18 | From: Romania | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stephie_ELH
Member # 16197

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stephie_ELH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, you just have to have both copies of the marriage certificate and take them to the Egyptian Embassy. You, your husband and 2 male Egyptian witnesses sign the divorce papers and it is over. Obviously, divorce decrees from your home country are also valid.
Posts: 195 | From: Nottingham, England | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com