EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » CAN YOU TRUST EGYPTIAN??? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: CAN YOU TRUST EGYPTIAN???
Jeky
Member # 19269

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Jeky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, i've done some reading, seeing different subjects, and in all of them Egyptians are seen as scameres and cheaters...
so i wanna ask is there any Egyptian who can be trusted?
I know one Egyptian, we chat on skype over a year now, but before i read everything what people say about them he told me everything.. true and open... i didn't see he lies about anything, and i feel very comfortable chatting with him.... we are very different cultures, but i like his open minded thinking....so i didn't see any sign that could make me think he only wanna use me for something...
If you ask me, yes, i trust him sooo much... why?? because he didn't do nothing by now to lose my trust...
so is he very smart and play a very good game with me?
or am I very stupid and blind to not see bad in that?
I wanna hear your thinking....
Btw... sorry if my English not grammar correct.... I'm Croatian...

Posts: 26 | From: Croatia | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like every country in the world there are bad and there good people. If you want to meet bad Egyptians try the internet or tourists resorts. If you want to find good Egyptians get introduced through his family. This advice is not 100% accurate, there will be exceptions but I reckon it is 99%

As for your 'friend', he is fishing. First he has to catch you before reeling you in

--------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are Egyptians who can be trusted i am married to one. However, nobody can answer your question but you as it is only you who knows this man and only you who can judge him on his behaviour towards you. My advice is forget he is Egyptian and think of him as a man, accept no less and give no more than you would to any man in your life.
Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeky
Member # 19269

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jeky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmmm... interesting point Habeeby... you said it right... not really depend what you are but who you are in you.... so ok, its a public secret that some of Egyptians are "fishing"...:-) but point is some... so maybe i find one very intellegent and good actor or i find a really good friend...how can i be sure in that.... first we are just friends, so no talk about love because i have a boyfriend here i plan to marry, so if he is going that way he is losig his time... i make him a very clear point to that... but i really enjoying talking to him, knowing Egypt and its culture, people, thinking, good and bad... so after all i read in here, i can't help myself not asking is there any posibility that he is lieing just to get something.... is it possible that I find a good boy who only wanna make friends like me?? what are the chances to that???
Posts: 26 | From: Croatia | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeky
Member # 19269

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jeky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and akshar... maybe he is fishing.... but more then 2000 km between us so he better use a good bait :-)))))
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jerky you plan to marry your boyfriend,you have no intention of entering into a relationship with this man, you enjoy speaking to him online so what have you got to lose in this? He can not get anymore from you than you want to give therefore you have the control. Egyptian men are seen as scammers not thieves anything they have gained from women, money or otherwise these women chose to give to them. My advice is if you enjoy speaking to him it is harmless however if he begins to ask for money, help with visa, etc it will be clear to you what he is after and then it maybe time to say goodbye to your friendship, unless you choose otherwise. Beware of the Egyptian charm [Big Grin] [Wink]
Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The chances of a friendship between an Egyptian man and a Western women with no strings attached. Well leaving aside it is against Islam let me think .............feel mish mish

--------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeky
Member # 19269

Rate Member
yeah, i must say charm is something he really have :-) very sweet i must say.... but first i have somebody here, second im not that easy to give trust to anyone, so yeah, now i have control... he invited me to come to Cairo, i say i would really like to visit Cairo but if i come, i will bring my boyfriend with me... he told me we are both very welcome to his home. i was surprised really... to invite somebody to his home just like that??? strange, but maybe normal for him :-)as you say, im tired from listening Egyptians like this, and Egyptians like that... i meet a very good Egyptian (for now) i enjoy every second talking to him, and he told me what kind of people do what, he told me to take care for scamers....
Jeky
Member # 19269

Rate Member
Aksar, for the point of religion, we both Christians.... he is Orthodox, im Chatolic... and what would "mish mish" exactly mean if I can ask :-)))?
Dexter
Member # 16952

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dexter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought mish mish was apricot ?
Posts: 62 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stayingput
Member # 14989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for stayingput     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fil mish-mish = in your dreams
Posts: 758 | From: Here. There. Everywhere. | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeky
Member # 19269

Rate Member
aaaa... yeah Dexter it sounded to me also like something to eat :-)))) but stayingput thanks for explaining :-))))
Jeky
Member # 19269

Rate Member
i think too that mish mish is a kind of apricot... but depend in what sentence, and change the meaning to " dream baby" hahahhaha :-) i really dont see connection, but ok :-)
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jeky:
I'm Croatian...

Can you trust Croatians?

What would your answer be? [Wink]

Come and join us on our new forum:

http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/index.php

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stayingput
Member # 14989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for stayingput     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
i think too that mish mish is a kind of apricot... but depend in what sentence, and change the meaning to " dream baby" hahahhaha :-) i really dont see connection, but ok :-)

Mish-mish is apricot.

Here's the connection. Apricot season is, what?, two weeks in Egypt. Therefore, if you want apricots, you have to get them quickly. The rest of the year, while they're out of season, you can only dream about them.

Here's how to apply fil mish-mish (real life example):

Mr. Wonderful: (blah, blah, blah) And that's an order.

Me: Fil mish-mish.

The first time that came out of my mouth, his response was, "WHO TAUGHT YOU THAT!?"

[Big Grin]

Posts: 758 | From: Here. There. Everywhere. | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeky
Member # 19269

Rate Member
[/QUOTE]Can you trust Croatians?

What would your answer be? [Wink]

Come and join us on our new forum:

http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/index.php [/QB][/QUOTE]
of course, my point is exactly in that .... you can talk about people generaly... there are always exceptions... and wherever i read about Egyptians there are always words "scamers" "cheaters" "he will only use you..." used. but first Egyptian i have ever met in my life didn't do anything to make me think something like that. good point you have there , can you trust Croatians?? my answer would be that depend.... some of them yes and some of them no...

Jeky
Member # 19269

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by stayingput:
quote:

Mish-mish is apricot.

Here's the connection. Apricot season is, what?, two weeks in Egypt. Therefore, if you want apricots, you have to get them quickly. The rest of the year, while they're out of season, you can only dream about them.

Here's how to apply fil mish-mish (real life example):

Mr. Wonderful: (blah, blah, blah) And that's an order.

Me: Fil mish-mish.

The first time that came out of my mouth, his response was, "WHO TAUGHT YOU THAT!?"

[Big Grin]

hahhahahah... great [Big Grin] i will use that sentence in Croatia... to give people something to think about [Big Grin] thanks for great explanation
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to roll my eyes here. Jeky as the ESers who responded to this thread, how many of them met their spouses on vacation or over the internet and how many of them married a married man.
Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeky
Member # 19269

Rate Member
Sorry Metinoot but I didn't catch your point???
Habeeby
Member # 14429

quote:
me neither
[Confused]

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Habeeby:
quote:
me neither
[Confused]

with sono, aka metinoot, there never is a point.
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habeeby
Member # 14429

quote:

I wish that was true Ayisha but sadly there is a point with sono however the rest of us can't see it because it is usually firmly embedded up her ***** [Eek!] previously with pictures to confirm this fact yeuch!!!
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Habeeby:
quote:

I wish that was true Ayisha but sadly there is a point with sono however the rest of us can't see it because it is usually firmly embedded up her ***** [Eek!] previously with pictures to confirm this fact yeuch!!!
careful bringing that up Habeeby, you'll get accused of fancying her [Big Grin]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can you trust Norwegians? Can you trust any one after all?
Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeky
Member # 19269

Rate Member
Yes, I do understand your point... that is why I opened this question from first... all i read is don't trust Egyptian, he will use you, he will not treat you good... i mean, can we really talk about people generaly??? People are not produced in a factory so they can be all the same... depend from person to person... example, me, i know one good Egyptian who never try to use anything from me, who just simply enjoy talking to me, respect me, understand my culture and my different way of living... and thinking. after all I wanna say ....ok, he is Egyptian... so??? Can anyone try to explain me what does "being Egyptian" really refers to? [Confused]
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As you speak to him online ONLY why does it matter if you trust him or not ?

Its not like you know his life behind the computer screen is it ?

Just keep him as a online friend ONLY...

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/marydotapple

Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeky
Member # 19269

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by marydot:
As you speak to him online ONLY why does it matter if you trust him or not ?

Its not like you know his life behind the computer screen is it ?

Just keep him as a online friend ONLY...

To me its very important to trust a person i talk to... Other way we can't talk open if I don't trust him.... I can't know his life behind the computer screen, i only believe what he say to me.... and why would he have to lie? I would really like to know him in person one day, so i think its very important that i trust him and that he trust me.
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
"Why would he have to lie", you were joking when you asked this question weren't you. Because you are his lottery ticket and if he plays you right he could win the jackpot

--------------------

marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont know if akshar is right or wrong but ive read some horror stories on ES maybe she is right..OUCH!!!

Keep him as a ONLINE friend only!!!

If he was living in your city, i guess it be much easier but as you are in Croatia and he is in Egypt then thats another story.

I met my partner online 4 months ago, we both live in the same city so its much more easier for us.

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/marydotapple

Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by akshar:
"Why would he have to lie", you were joking when you asked this question weren't you. Because you are his lottery ticket and if he plays you right he could win the jackpot

akshar states this from personal experience.
Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
abso bloody lutely sono (i know you are so jealous [Big Grin] )

Mahmoud doesn't lie, that is why he got a visitors visa to the UK on his own

Wanna see the pictures http://tripwow.tripadvisor.com/tripwow/ta-0267-5994-9e36?lb

by the way no turkeys rofl

Momma_Dukez
Member # 16037

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukez     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
OK, i've done some reading, seeing different subjects, and in all of them Egyptians are seen as scameres and cheaters...
so i wanna ask is there any Egyptian who can be trusted?
I know one Egyptian, we chat on skype over a year now, but before i read everything what people say about them he told me everything.. true and open... i didn't see he lies about anything, and i feel very comfortable chatting with him.... we are very different cultures, but i like his open minded thinking....so i didn't see any sign that could make me think he only wanna use me for something...
If you ask me, yes, i trust him sooo much... why?? because he didn't do nothing by now to lose my trust...
so is he very smart and play a very good game with me?
or am I very stupid and blind to not see bad in that?
I wanna hear your thinking....
Btw... sorry if my English not grammar correct.... I'm Croatian...

Um, how can you trust someone you've never met? when he turns off that computer, he can be doing ANYTHING! chances are, he is a totally different person.

also, why go online for a love when there are women right outside your front door? oh yea thats right, egyptian women are of no use these days. marry one, and ur stuck for eternity slumming it out in egypt.
marry an outsider, and your in the club.

Posts: 221 | From: philly | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:

Wanna see the pictures http://tripwow.tripadvisor.com/tripwow/ta-0267-5994-9e36?lb

went to hit the Like button and it's not there ROFL
Jeky
Member # 19269

Rate Member
[/QUOTE]Um, how can you trust someone you've never met? when he turns off that computer, he can be doing ANYTHING! chances are, he is a totally different person.

also, why go online for a love when there are women right outside your front door? oh yea thats right, egyptian women are of no use these days. marry one, and ur stuck for eternity slumming it out in egypt.
marry an outsider, and your in the club. [/QB][/QUOTE]
ok, thank you for your reply, and i appreciate your thinking, but I must disagree with you in one point.... we didn't talk about love or marry each other, or nothing like that... if he wanna get out of Egypt, he will do that, he have a good opportunity, he really don't need me for that... its true that i can't have 100% trust in him because I don't know what is he doing when he go offline, maybe one day i will meet him and see :-D and how do i know does he trust me??? maybe I'm just another hungry female who wanna use him only for the point of sex, because he look like a million dollar baby :-D :-D :-D joking, of course, only i wanna say that he is nice boy, he told me stories about good and bad he do, so if he wanna catch me or something like that, he is using a wrong bait....:-D

metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:

You claim he doesn't lie.

But after you got Orfi married to him only then did you find out he was already married to someone else.

Why should I be jealous of a lass who has given her life's savings to an already married man?

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by metinoot:
quote:

You claim he doesn't lie.

But after you got Orfi married to him only then did you find out he was already married to someone else.

Why should I be jealous of a lass who has given her life's savings to an already married man?

maybe because he's actually doing something successful with that money instead of messing it all up like yours did with the fictional tobacco store in a health center??

Jane and Mahmoud's empire is quite vast now, and growing. Jane is a published author and becoming quite an authority here. Considering you claim her income has plummeted Mahmoud has recently been for a UK trip alone and to my knowledge they have full buildings over the summer, so not doing as bad as you wished.

How is your ex and his new imported Egyptian wife/cousin, after he married you to claim residency so he could then import her and refuse to see his own daughter he exported from her birth place and stole her future from her?

I think there is much to be jealous of there. [Wink]

akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
[Big Grin]
Well you are obviously bright green with jealously.

Mahmoud never lied about having another wife I just didn't ask. The first time it came up was when I suggested it to him. We both find that funny, it was obviously our destiny.

My life savings have now been translated in 27 flats and 5 villas and we are building another 6. Oh and BTW they are in my name. [Big Grin]

I bet you are so green you can not cope, how is your daughter btw, the one you gave away. How is your marriage, the one that failed, how is your career, check her pathetic profile out on linked in what a joke. After 8 years on these forums watching your life fail again and again I don't wonder why you are so jealous.

[Big Grin]

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
[Big Grin]

My life savings have now been translated in 27 flats and 5 villas and we are building another 6. Oh and BTW they are in my name. [Big Grin]

That is OWNED, not using CHARITY money to RENT. [Wink]
Mynameisthis
Member # 17234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mynameisthis         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Taxes? [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 1044 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
yup pay those as well [Big Grin]

--------------------

Mynameisthis
Member # 17234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mynameisthis         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope your "empire" grows to no end.
Posts: 1044 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeky
Member # 19269

Rate Member
i have a strange feeling that this discussion lose its sence.... [Confused] [Confused] [Confused] [Confused] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
[Big Grin]
Well you are obviously bright green with jealously.

Mahmoud never lied about having another wife I just didn't ask. The first time it came up was when I suggested it to him. We both find that funny, it was obviously our destiny.

I bet you are so green you can not cope, how is your daughter btw, the one you gave away. How is your marriage, the one that failed, how is your career, check her pathetic profile out on linked in what a joke. After 8 years on these forums watching your life fail again and again I don't wonder why you are so jealous.

[Big Grin]

When the flats were built he put them in his name.

I am not going to have time this week to go back and find those posts in which you had stated that.

You also had given advice in regards to other brit women keeping funds in the UK and not handing over their entire life's savings to their toyboy.

Thats exactly what you have done. Emptied all your money out of the UK and handed it over to your gigolo.

Despite what you think, Mahmoud was required to inform you he was already married. To fail to share this info with you before signing the Orfi papers is fraud.

And Mahmoud failed to tell his wife in advance that he was marrying again. That would invalid your Orfi papers. A secret marriage is a sham marriage. Even if he came clean with his wife later.

You and Ayisha had stated living in Luxor with not a pound to your name is better than living in London on an Estate flat on government assistance.

You cannot sell those flats to return your money back to London. You don't own those flats.

You are totally at the mercy of Mahmoud and he doesn't like your drinking. Sooner or later he will turn you out and then that estate flat in london will claim your future.

Just saying.

metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by this:
Hope your "empire" grows to no end.

I wonder after Mahmoud turns akshar out, if Mahmoud will be able to run the business himself?

Or will the local government end up taking over all these "gigolo empires" and use them for themselves.

Like so many other properties that were built on agricultural land without a permit!

akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Tish tish Sono you are out of date. Mahmoud put the property in joint names once it transferred from agricultural to residential land. That was 3 years ago, you can check at land registry.

Why on earth would he throw me out, he is not stupid, the business benefits from both of us.
Mahmoud and I are that strange thing you have never come across, an happy equal partnership.

Sono is green [Big Grin] [Big Grin] : D

--------------------

metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
Tish tish Sono you are out of date. Mahmoud put the property in joint names once it transferred from agricultural to residential land. That was 3 years ago, you can check at land registry.

Why on earth would he throw me out, he is not stupid, the business benefits from both of us.
Mahmoud and I are that strange thing you have never come across, an happy equal partnership.

If your marriage was equal then why didn't he bring an equal amount of money to invest in the flats? You paid for the entire property, he was penniless and his family rented.

If your marriage was equal why don't you go out and marry another man since he has two wives?

If your marriage was equal, why doesn't Mahmoud have sexual relations with you as often as he has with his first wife? Why doesn't he spend half of his nights at the flats and the other half of the nights with his first wife? Why didn't he have children with you (and you were still capable of having children when you married) as he has had with his first wife?

Why doesn't Mahmoud acquire a permenant residency in the UK and live half of his year in the UK with you? And why cannot Mahmoud get a visa to the UK before he married you, and why can Mahmoud not get a visa without your help?

Why don't you have as much money invested in the UK as you had given to Mahmoud?

Doesn't come across as an equal marriage.

You haven't quite explained how you and Mahmoud managed to change the zoning for the properties from Agriculture to Residential. None of the properties Mahmoud owns except for the family house was built with a permit. If you managed this feat you'd be the only foreigner in Luxor to manage such an achievement.

And buildings built without a permit cannot be registered, nor taxed. According to policy these buildings are often demolished and the property is confiscated, when the local authorities wish to address the issue.

It must have taken quite the bribe to get those properties registered and rezoned. And you don't seem to be the kind of person who could afford such bribes.

All your money is in Egyptian pounds. And I'd be less impressed with a deed from the land registry office as I would be to see a tax filing in UK with these foreign properties listed as an asset. And I highly doubt you could claim them as a foreign real estate asset, because the Luxorian authorities would be more likely to provide such proof to the UK inland tax revenue service than to you! [Big Grin]

metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
akshar not every woman's dream is to hand over her entire life's savings to a guy who is already married and who is penniless then spend every night alone.
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
sono you do talk a lot of total garbage, get a life. You know nothing of Luxor, Egypt, UK, Taxes, Luxor government, marriage or happy and equal, so you are not really an authority on any.

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by metinoot:
quote:
[qb] Tish tish Sono you are out of date. Mahmoud put the property in joint names once it transferred from agricultural to residential land. That was 3 years ago, you can check at land registry.

If your marriage was equal then why didn't he bring an equal amount of money to invest in the flats? You paid for the entire property, he was penniless and his family rented.
You obviously don't understand partnerships. In any partnership, business or otherwise, not only money is put in, some put in knowledge and expertise and others put in money.

What makes you so convinced his family home was rented? That is not how it works here, but you wouldn't know that. Your ex in laws gaining their 'estate' through being up babaMu's ass and ripping off the Egyptian people. [Wink]

quote:
If your marriage was equal why don't you go out and marry another man since he has two wives?
You were married to a muslim so you must see what a stupid question that is, are you drunk?

quote:
If your marriage was equal, why doesn't Mahmoud have sexual relations with you as often as he has with his first wife? Why doesn't he spend half of his nights at the flats and the other half of the nights with his first wife? Why didn't he have children with you (and you were still capable of having children when you married) as he has had with his first wife?
so you're getting none again? Why if you are divorced and your ex married his cousin when he got residency through you do you still have to be serviced by him?

quote:
Why doesn't Mahmoud acquire a permenant residency in the UK and live half of his year in the UK with you? And why cannot Mahmoud get a visa to the UK before he married you, and why can Mahmoud not get a visa without your help?
Why doesn't your daughter who was born in USA, whose parents live in USA, live at least 6 months in USA instead of living full time in Egypt away from both her parents?

Why the hell would Mahmoud WANT a permanent UK residency anyway, they live in Egypt. I think you're drunk.

quote:
Why don't you have as much money invested in the UK as you had given to Mahmoud?
Why did you pay all your ex's debts and get rid of your only child so you could do it? Why would someone living in Egypt want or need to have as much invested in UK as they do in the place they live? definitely drunk.

quote:
Doesn't come across as an equal marriage.
in looney terms I supposed it wouldn't

quote:
You haven't quite explained how you and Mahmoud managed to change the zoning for the properties from Agriculture to Residential. None of the properties Mahmoud owns except for the family house was built with a permit. If you managed this feat you'd be the only foreigner in Luxor to manage such an achievement.
Did you apply to CIA for a job and get turned down too? If there was no permit to build then the flats would not still be standing, think about it when you sober up. [Wink]

quote:
And buildings built without a permit cannot be registered, nor taxed. According to policy these buildings are often demolished and the property is confiscated, when the local authorities wish to address the issue.
they are all still standing so logic would assume they are legal buildings, normal logic I mean, not sonologic of course.

quote:
It must have taken quite the bribe to get those properties registered and rezoned. And you don't seem to be the kind of person who could afford such bribes.
assumption is the mother of ...........

quote:
All your money is in Egyptian pounds. And I'd be less impressed with a deed from the land registry office as I would be to see a tax filing in UK with these foreign properties listed as an asset. And I highly doubt you could claim them as a foreign real estate asset, because the Luxorian authorities would be more likely to provide such proof to the UK inland tax revenue service than to you! [Big Grin]
Why on earth would she have egyptian properties registered for tax in UK when she does not live in UK?? you know nothing about anything sono, and your info is flawed. You should be asking how can a UK charity be paying for a luxury flat on the Nile for someone to pop over for a couple of weeks holiday and why isn't that money going to the egyptian children the UK charity claims it is helping, add in the flights money too and that's a hell of a lot of poor families with food and clothing, oh and of course they will be put as 'expenses' so tax free, and YOU have the gaul to interrogate some that LIVES in Egypt and DOES employ Egyptians and possibly helps a darn sight more families than the 'charity' bothers to.

Hope you managed to sober up now. [Wink]

Mynameisthis
Member # 17234

There's no tax on property as of yet. The law that was introduced is in limbo. The tax she would pay would be on income generated from the properties as with any other business.
No one in Egypt pays taxes as they should. Not Akshar and not the vast majority of Egyptians. Everyone justifies it in their own way, "I have a large family to feed" [Roll Eyes] Feeding them what exactly.
"What do you do with all the gold?"

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com