EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » CAN YOU TRUST EGYPTIAN??? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: CAN YOU TRUST EGYPTIAN???
Mimmi
Member # 3606

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mimmi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by weirdkitty:
quote:
And whats odd is one of your confidents saved my daughter's photos and reposted them onto ES.

Luckily she crashes her computer often enough and is too stupid to back up her hard-drive.

I have "confidents"? Impressive. I certainly have not seen any pictures of your alleged daughter, and the story you have told us about her and why she is in Egypt is too far fetched to believe. Quite simply, parents would not do that, not in the situation you presented.

quote:
Anyhow how is this former Orfi love interest of yours settling into life in the UK?
Is that meant to be an insult? I have made no secret that we had an orfi first. I have no regrets about it either, I would in fact urge ALL western women who want to get to know an egyptian to get an orfi to be able to get to know each other as best as possible before marriage, it is just good sense IMO.
And yes he is settling in very well, having stayed here before for more than half a year it wasn't hard. Back from work at 5 every day, and the most devoted hands on dad I have ever seen.
So when was the last time your EX husband went to visit your alleged daughter, who he sacrificed as his want for a green card was above her? And who he still hasn't got back because he cannot be bothered.
Must be hard to know that if your story is true, then you were used in the same way you accuse other people of being.

Good answer and I agree that nothing wrong with orfi.Who would buy a "pig in a bag"(That is a Finnish saying)
Posts: 523 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katri
Member # 19738

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for katri     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi can any one help me with any information or do you know my egytian boyfriend his name is hesham mohamed ali mohamed afendi he works in the tropitel hotel naama bay as a waiter i have just come back from egypt haveing spent a week with him my boyfriend tells me that he loves me and he wants to spend the rest of his life with me on my last day in egypt his friend tells me he allso has russian or ukraine wife and possibly an italian girl and allso old english wife who he uses for money and not to trust him as he is a gigaloe that i have just read so many sad storys before i continue this relationship i have to be sure he is not one of these men so if you know him or have had a relationship with him could you please email me thank you so much
Posts: 1 | From: london | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Someone has already answered that question for you and you did not want to listen. You have been warned I suggest you heed the warning and write this relationship off to experience

--------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by weirdkitty:
quote:
And whats odd is one of your confidents saved my daughter's photos and reposted them onto ES.

Luckily she crashes her computer often enough and is too stupid to back up her hard-drive.

I have "confidents"? Impressive. I certainly have not seen any pictures of your alleged daughter, and the story you have told us about her and why she is in Egypt is too far fetched to believe. Quite simply, parents would not do that, not in the situation you presented.

quote:
Anyhow how is this former Orfi love interest of yours settling into life in the UK?
Is that meant to be an insult? I have made no secret that we had an orfi first. I have no regrets about it either, I would in fact urge ALL western women who want to get to know an egyptian to get an orfi to be able to get to know each other as best as possible before marriage, it is just good sense IMO.
And yes he is settling in very well, having stayed here before for more than half a year it wasn't hard. Back from work at 5 every day, and the most devoted hands on dad I have ever seen.
So when was the last time your EX husband went to visit your alleged daughter, who he sacrificed as his want for a green card was above her? And who he still hasn't got back because he cannot be bothered.
Must be hard to know that if your story is true, then you were used in the same way you accuse other people of being.

When me, my ex and our child visit Egypt or the US is none of your business. I don't keep updates on ES of my personal life or FB quite the way you and the other Orfi lasses do, because its disrespectful of my family's privacy.

Secondly you are mis-informed. My ex had his green card and permenant residency status before we met.

You and the other orfi lasses had to move or import your gigolos, while I did not.

I haven't accused anyone of having the positives so many orfi lasses lack. Its the other way around.

And Orfi relationships in Egypt are considered sinful, you and your other orfi lasses made this unlawful orfi papers in Egypt therefore the starts to these relationships will always be mired in sin.

Westerners don't exactly view orfi relations in the same manner as Egyptians, but its not seen as a positive relationship development.

No matter how many FB friends tell you the decision you made is okay, it will never be considered a good start to married life in Egyptian eyes.

Which is why 6 years after our divorce my ex still lives within 2 blocks from us and we talk every day.

How many orfi relationships that are done and over with can have such a positive and supportive relationship as me and my ex have now?

None!

Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by metinoot:
When me, my ex and our child visit Egypt or the US is none of your business.

in the same way our lives are none of yours, yet you still insist on sticking your nose in and giving everyone a sonolife. Your child doesn't visit Egypt, she lives there, away from you and your ex.

quote:
I don't keep updates on ES of my personal life or FB quite the way you and the other Orfi lasses do, because its disrespectful of my family's privacy.
there is still plenty of that here from you from back when you first joined, hell we even know you have sex through a hole in a sheet and how your ex hit the roof when you got pregnant coz he had to marry you, how was any of that respecting your family's privacy. We know where they live, how many houses they have and where, where they went to school and what claimed qualifications they all have, we know more about YOUR family than each others and we are all on each others FB!

quote:
Secondly you are mis-informed. My ex had his green card and permenant residency status before we met.
so what was all the rules and regs you had to ship the baby away to Egypt so you could comply with to keep him there? was all that BS too? This is from your own posts!

quote:
You and the other orfi lasses had to move or import your gigolos, while I did not.
no but you had to give your only child away!

quote:
I haven't accused anyone of having the positives so many orfi lasses lack. Its the other way around.
not a clue what you're on about here.

quote:
And Orfi relationships in Egypt are considered sinful, you and your other orfi lasses made this unlawful orfi papers in Egypt therefore the starts to these relationships will always be mired in sin.

Westerners don't exactly view orfi relations in the same manner as Egyptians, but its not seen as a positive relationship development.

she is married in UK, legally and above board, with a child she kept and a husband that loves them both. aint life a bitch!

quote:
No matter how many FB friends tell you the decision you made is okay, it will never be considered a good start to married life in Egyptian eyes.
who cares what you think, they live in UK, all of them, child as well. Tell me giving away your only child is a good start to married life, or marrying because you got yourself pregnant.

quote:
Which is why 6 years after our divorce my ex still lives within 2 blocks from us and we talk every day.
lives 2 blocks from us? who is us? there is YOU sono, you alone divorced and both of you without your child, not something to be proud of "oh but my ex that made my life hell and made me give up my child still speaks to me, so I'm better than you all" oh wow get real!

quote:
How many orfi relationships that are done and over with can have such a positive and supportive relationship as me and my ex have now?
ROFLMAO, you must be on meds or need meds, you nutcase. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

quote:
None!
Yeah right, they're all still married with their husband and kids by their side, not 2 blocks away or 5000 miles away!

Now you started off saying how YOUR boring life is no one elses business and carried on as normal to poke into other peoples, and you can't even SEE it. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeky
Member # 19269

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jeky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok, girls, please.. this become personal between you and i don't think this is the place you should discuss it... so can you please stop..because I'm not even trying to follow you .... my question was about trusting Egyptians or not.... i can understand 100 people have 100 different views..... so i wanna know your answer..they can be trusted or not??? of course, i speak generally although not all of them the same... so i wanna know your experiences with that....
Posts: 26 | From: Croatia | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jeky:
ok, girls, please.. this become personal between you and i don't think this is the place you should discuss it... so can you please stop..because I'm not even trying to follow you ....

Jeky as long as she posts lies and crap about other people then me or someone else bored enough will respond to her, it's been going on for 7 years now so you wont be the one to stop it.
quote:
my question was about trusting Egyptians or not.... i can understand 100 people have 100 different views..... so i wanna know your answer..they can be trusted or not??? of course, i speak generally although not all of them the same... so i wanna know your experiences with that....
Your question has been answered a few times, you can't ask can you trust Egyptians same as you can't ask can you trust Russians, Americans, Brits, French etc, it all depends on the person. Some yes you can with your life and money, some no you can't. Sorry, way too general a question.
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kotta
Member # 20350

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kotta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, Jeky.
i live now in egypt, in cairo, married to egyptian, but by Orfi, official marriage in processing still...i live here 6 monthes, he didnot use me ever, didnot ask money, i dont work now, he pays everything...BUT i want work in fashion,model, i have a chance, but he dont accept, and dont helps me search another work, wich he will like.And his salary not enough for our life((
and i want to say smth, in egypt no "open minds", before i thought same about him, but now i see another, many strange things in mind, we are so different.. [Frown] [Frown]
i dont know how long i will live like that, maybe i will back, coz i dont like life here....

Posts: 1 | From: cairo | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi kotta,

good that you see things clear already. The first big flush of love is over and reality sets into your relationship as you both live together day by day. Don't think that it will get better when you are truly married to him. He sounds like a good guy, he wants to provide for you, I am sure he loves you too but the fact is he wants to be in complete control of you. And are you crazy? You want to work as a model so other guys can take a good look at you? [Wink] I met many Egyptian men like that boasting how 'open-minded' they are etc. but remember it's a complete different society you are currently living in, you have to deal with a very different mentality than yours. Can you make it work? Will you be willing to accept certain conditions to make this relationship last because he definitely won't change. Anyway, hope you like Cairo no matter the heart drama, we've all been through that more or less, sometimes it works out well sometimes it doesn't. Take good care of yourself. Oh and btw, this forum is dead. Try: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ although it's pretty quiet there too.

[Smile]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muhammad_Egyptian
Member # 20362

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Muhammad_Egyptian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well exactly , i did not read previous comments. But i will give my point of view. First Of All i feel lonely all the time and life is sooo boring bla bla and then i knew someone he is not in my country >> okay and then we talked a lot >> it is okay , i found myself loving him okay >> lets get to the point >>> You met him in the reality wow >> he is sooo wonderful >>> okay >> Let me tell mam >> you just did not start yet >>> and tell you All the Egyptian youth wish to live outside or lets say the majority of them and what will makes them live outside is >>>> VISA >>>> so it is not the subject that you should talk about >> I believe in love by Actions not just by saying sweet words >> yes Of Course, it is amazing when you find someone special search for a family not just life of seeing model as i saw in previous comments by glance >>>> so Okay U now did zero >>> lets get to number one >>> For example you get married so what will you do ?! after that did you plan what is next ?! or just having fun in bed >>> have you talked with em about if he is going to live in Egypt or flying to your sweet country and having visa >>> has he told you about the real mentality of Egyptian people and specially his Family. I really can not tell you that after marriage you will know the real of him >>> and if it was not be like what you thought about him >>> consider it as a true experiment in life that will teach you a lot , cuz sometime we do not get it , till we try it [Wink]

and also Many Egyptian people are true , you can trust them >>>> yes i swear but be smart , because the Egyptian is a very cheater and smarter person you will see in your life >>> and what made him like this >>> is >>>> President Mubarak That corrupted the good mentality and made it like what you say about the Egyptian people exceeeeeeept strong people that their number decreasing every day [Big Grin] >>>> GOOD LUCK Jeky

--------------------
Life is too short not to do something that matters !

Posts: 1 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Muhammad_Egyptian:
Well exactly , I did not read previous comments. But I will give my point of view.

First of all a woman thinks “I feel lonely all the time and life is sooo boring bla bla and then I knew someone he is not in my country okay and then we talked a lot it is okay , I found myself loving him” okay let’s get to the point you met him in reality wow he is sooo wonderful;

okay Let me tell ma'am you just did not start understanding yet and I tell you all the Egyptian youth wish to live outside or let’s say the majority of them and what will makes them live outside is VISA so it is not the subject that you should talk about.

I believe in love by actions not just by saying sweet words. Yes of course, it is amazing when you find someone special, search for a family life, not just the life of fashion model as I saw in previous comments by glance.

So okay U now did number zero let’s get to number one. For example you get married so what will you do?! After the marriage what did you plan to do, what is next ?!
Or is it just having fun in bed? Have you talked with him about if he is going to live in Egypt or flying to your sweet country and having visa? Has he told you about the real mentality of Egyptian people and specially his family?

I really cannot tell you that after marriage you will know the real of him and if it was not be like what you thought about him consider it as a true experiment in life that will teach you a lot , cuz sometime we do not get it , till we try it [Wink]

And also many Egyptian people are true , you can trust them; yes I swear but be smart , because the Egyptian is a very cheater and smarter person you will see in your life and what made him like this is President Mubarak. That corrupted the good mentality and made it what you see today Like what you say about the Egyptian people exceeeeeeept strong people that their number decreasing every day [Big Grin] GOOD LUCK Jeky

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com