EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Bezness -

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bezness -
dia001
Member # 12044

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dia001     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
check out this website and believe what you read.

www.1001geschichte.de

click leftside BEZNESS-DIE FAKTEN
there is a small Video clip also in English. For those of you more clever get the sides translated.

A very serious and competent Group of over 3 million members.

Posts: 59 | From: Europe | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Women in love don't want to hear and read about other women's pitfalls. Infact they will tell you that their relationship is def different. Some will feel offended if you try to give them advice. Others might even accuse you of being jealous about their happiness with some foreign man.

Once betrayed and duped out by one of these losers they make it to this website - unfortunately much too late. They are all on there and the numbers are growing.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Behiragigolo
Member # 19440

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Behiragigolo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ashraf Ramadi is from Albehera but tells everyone Alexandria, 23 years old but tells 26, works at Titanic Beach Hurghada. Another Hurghada gigolo, has sex with women for money, most of them mature not to say elderly, but had young too. Starts with love sms, my heart, my love, my life, how much he misses you, then skype, encourages the women to go back to visit him, and then strikes, wants money, any gifts, accepts anythings very cheap. But sometime ago got an expensive present. LAPTOP, now he is more skilled and is getting the laptops easier, so then he can be in touch with his queens. What he does, sells them $$$$ the only thing that matters to this dishonest, scammer, with no moral values gigolo. If you happen to meet him when you are on holidays stay away from this heartless man.
Posts: 2 | From: Berlin | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hat denn Berlin keine schoenen Maenner? [Wink]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dia001
Member # 12044

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dia001     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tigerlily_misr keep your stupid comments to yourself...seems like where you live there are certainly no "schöenen Maenner" (good looking men) cos you spend half the year yourself in Egypt !! Wonder how many gigolo's Guys you have treated to this or what..........Btw stay in your egypttalk..we donÄt need your crap.
Posts: 59 | From: Europe | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dia001
Member # 12044

Member Rated:
for those who don't know "Bezness" means Business...business in the sense that these gigalo's work in a professional way and the only aim is mostly "Visa to Europe and wealth" they know how to pick out the victims. Once they have reached their goal..got what they want..you are no longer "my habibi" in most cases you end up being a divorced...homeless..penniless woman.... These Guys give up their life and family even it it takes a couple of years because at the end of it they have wealth and freedom and you end up with nothing...
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Diala... whatever... When you have to explain a play on words, it means it's not a good one. We get it. M'kay.

Behira, would you buy a dude from Berlin you'd only known a week in the real world a laptop? I don't think so. You'd need your head tested. "I gave a dude I barely know from a third world country £1,000, and he ran off with it." No $hit, Sherlock.

BTW, when you advertise a for profit business on a public forum, expect a little controversy. Especially if you're going to go around insulting members who've been around for years. [Wink]

This whole thread is now a bit of a misnomer anyway. When you were originally promoting your site, you were portraying the women as the victims, yet look at the judgemental crap you've just spouted at TL! Thanks for the insight on what you really think of your users! Really, that ain't too clever.

3,000,000 members my eye.

Posts: 1678 | From: New Egypt Forum - http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dia001
Member # 12044

Member Rated:
Monkey just to get it right the website is not mine....no judgemental crap thats just your opinion and Btw some of us have been around alot longer than you have. As for TL well she loves to post the "oh you poor thing and the next breath "serves you right" in another words she is two faced and most of the members here know that. Stick to your own website. Seems like you are sticking up for the scamming rats...gone on tell us about your holidays in Egypt...fact is you would be the first to shout your gob off here if you got caught getting scammed from one of those scumbags.
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dia001:
A very serious and competent Group of over 3 million members.

It sure reads like an ad.

I'm not sticking up for anyone. For the record, yes I think the scammers are in the wrong but I'd have thought that went without saying. But where women knowingly give more than they conventionally would to a geezer they've known for what, a week? More than they can afford or want to give - well it's too bad but what do they really expect? "I bought him a laptop so he has to stay with me forever"? Is that a gift, or is that "bezness" too? If you have to buy the guy, isn't that basically prostitution? Sounds pretty icky to me. It's a no brainer really - just don't do it. Although I recognise that there are some sly buggers out there and yeah, I feel sorry for those who truly get conned with fraud and what not. But you've got to have some kind of basic due diligence.

My holidays in Egypt were great, thanks. What's your point?

Posts: 1678 | From: New Egypt Forum - http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why crying over lost money when other women losing their children to these bastards?

http://missedsoraya.blogspot.com/2011/10/erstes-you-tube-video.html

http://missedsoraya.blogspot.com/2011/10/2-video-log-was-mir-in-kairo-nach-der.html

It's now six months that her baby daughter Soraya was taken from her. The poor lady was already admitted to a mental institution here in Germany. She's totally broke and hoping for donations to help her to continue searching for her little girl. I am just saying 'find' at this point as she wants to hold Soraya in her arms again. Being reunited and able to leave Egypt with her daughter is a complete different headache. [Confused]

And I am not going to enter a slamming match with dia001 on this forum cause thankfully I am the one with manners. [Smile]

Please, grow up!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com