EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Classifieds » Part-time Help Wanted

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Part-time Help Wanted
KlickonUSA
Member # 2776

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KlickonUSA   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AsSalamu Alaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu,

I will be temporary moving my company to Cario Helioplis area in Later July or August 2004.

I would like to hire a Egyptian who meets the following requirements:

1. Fluent in English and Arabic
2. Has Knowledge of Cario area
3. Able to work Independently.
4. Will only be required to work 4 hours a day, with Friday's and Saturdays off.
5. Will need to be familiar with Govenment office with emphasis in dealing with International Trade and shipping.
6. Pay is by the hour and paid Bi-weekly.
7. Individual will work directly with the President of the company.

We will pay the individual cash Bi-Weekly no Other benifits provide except that we will pay for all taxi's and business expenses will employeed with us.

If you are interested please send reply with your requirements i.e your hourly salary and hour available to work to: quixtardet@aol.com in the subject line type: Cario Position

Thanks,
A. Rahman
Rahman Enterprises Inc.

Posts: 10 | From: Detroit, Michigan, USA | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sherine rafik
Member # 4703

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for sherine rafik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DEAR SIR,
I WANT TO KNOW THE NATURE OF THIS JOB AND THE EXPECTED SALARY PER HOUR

THANK YOU,
SHERINE RAFIK

quote:
Originally posted by KlickonUSA:

I will be temporary moving my company to Cario Helioplis area in Later July or August 2004.

I would like to hire a Egyptian who meets the following requirements:

4. Will only be required to work 4 hours a day, with Friday's and Saturdays off.
5. Will need to be familiar with Govenment office with emphasis in dealing with International Trade and shipping.

We will pay the individual cash Bi-Weekly no Other benifits provide except that we will pay for all taxi's and business expenses will employeed with us.

If you are interested please send reply with your requirements i.e your hourly salary and hour available to work to: quixtardet@aol.com in the subject line type: Cario Position

Thanks,
A. Rahman
Rahman Enterprises Inc.

Posts: 7 | From: egypt cairo | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yassrook
Member # 4832

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for yassrook     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Sir ,
I saw ur ad ,need to know more about the job duties ,tried to mail but failed .Thank you.
yasser69eg@yahoo.com

Posts: 22 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KlickonUSA
Member # 2776

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KlickonUSA   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

THIS IS UPDATED INFORMATION. IF YOU HAVE RESPONDED PRIOR PLEASE DO SO AGAIN. I WANT TO FILL THIS POSITION BY SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2004 INSHAA ALLAH.

I will be temporary moving my company to Cario Nasr City area in September 2004.

I would like to hire aN Egyptian who meets the following requirements:

Thanks,
A. Rahman
Rahman Enterprises Inc.

Posts: 10 | From: Detroit, Michigan, USA | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com