EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Classifieds » private cources

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: private cources
shehab110
Member # 617

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for shehab110     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am a senior network engineer(mcse&cisco)

if you want to earn money you have to work on that not just sitting home hopping to find a good job

here what you have to do(just like i did)you have to develop yourself by taking lessons in networking,also you have to listen to someone like me abaout the job market and what it needs.i am mcse,ccna,ccnp,ccnt certified and i am willing to help you to enhance your career by providing you lessons in networking and helpinh you to earn international certifications,also i am able to direct you where to go and how to get a good job with very good money,call me on 010-672-8332 fot assistance and advise and remember you will not lose anything,you will get satisfied and happy when passing your exams(microsoft or cisco),you can take one by one lesson if you like so.
i am waiting for your wise call to start thinking the right way

Posts: 35 | From: cairo | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com