EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Classifieds » El Magnoon - Where are you?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: El Magnoon - Where are you?
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
El Magnoon - You have a LOT to say about me, don't you? I really don't care, because simply by your name, every one knows you are crazy and other than Jag, not too many people pay your posts much mind, but I wonder, do you have the balls to let us know who you really are? If so, post it here! If not, let it just be known to the whole world that this man can dish it out, but can't take it, and hasn't the nerve to come out of the closet himself.

Thank you. Will be waiting for your contact information.

Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elmagnoon
Member # 4199

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for elmagnoon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Debbie:
El Magnoon - You have a LOT to say about me, don't you? I really don't care, because simply by your name, every one knows you are crazy and other than Jag, not too many people pay your posts much mind, but I wonder, do you have the balls to let us know who you really are? If so, post it here! If not, let it just be known to the whole world that this man can dish it out, but can't take it, and hasn't the nerve to come out of the closet himself.

Thank you. Will be waiting for your contact information.

I just read this now, what do you want to know? name, address, what exactly and why?
What do you mean by who I really am?
Ask specific questions and I just may answer them.

Is this because I pointed out the facts about you're consistent abuse of the Egyptian hospitality, your disregard for the Egyptian Law and Culture?

My theory about you is as follows:

You are receiving some sort of Government assistance in the US, maybe Pension or something of that nature. You live and do business in Egypt and not paying taxes.
You go back to the US periodically to maintain your residency there and keep collecting the money......Close?

I will tell you this, you are instinctively not Egyptian, everything you write and do is Un-Egyptian, which is fine if you were not living in Egypt and not taking advantage of Egyptians.

Posts: 343 | From: Magnoon Land | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katrina
Member # 3747

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for katrina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by elmagnoon:
I just read this now, what do you want to know? name, address, what exactly and why?
What do you mean by who I really am?
Ask specific questions and I just may answer them.

Is this because I pointed out the facts about you're consistent abuse of the Egyptian hospitality, your disregard for the Egyptian Law and Culture?

You are receiving some sort of Government assistance in the US, maybe Pension or something of that nature. You live and do business in Egypt and not paying taxes.
You go back to the US periodically to maintain your residency there and keep collecting the money......Close?

I will tell you this, you are instinctively not Egyptian, everything you write and do is Un-Egyptian, which is fine if you were not living in Egypt and not taking advantage of Egyptians.

Why would a US citizen need to "go back to the US periodically to maintain residency "?

Are not you tired of builidng your "conspiracy" theories yet? is there anything else to occupy a mind of yours? What kind of business is it of yours who gets what money from where? Do not you think you should mind your own pockets?

Posts: 995 | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elmagnoon
Member # 4199

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for elmagnoon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by katrina:
Why would a US citizen need to "go back to the US periodically to maintain residency "?

Well, obviously you don't know that there are certain benefits that a US citizen is entitled to receive only if he/she resides in the US for a specific amount of time each year.

Of course I don't care at all about anyone screwing americans(you should though).
My concern only relates to Egypt and Egyptians.

[This message has been edited by elmagnoon (edited 01 August 2004).]

Posts: 343 | From: Magnoon Land | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elmagnoon
Member # 4199

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for elmagnoon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-

[This message has been edited by elmagnoon (edited 01 August 2004).]

katrina
Member # 3747

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for katrina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Well, obviously you don't know that there are certain benefits that a US citizen is entitled to receive only if he/she resides in the US for a specific amount of time each year.It is only a hunch.

Of course I don't care at all about anyone screwing americans(you should though).
My concern only relates to Egypt and Egyptians.

First, only a green card holder needs to reside in the US a certain amount of time to keep the green card. A US citizen is a US citizen...

Secondly, you said "maybe pension from the US govt or smth of that nature"?

pension is earned during the years of previous service, no need to reside in USA to get it. Actually, even non-US and non-green card holders who pay, say, into Social Security system, will not have to reside in USA in the future to get it when they turn 65 as long as Social Security system exists in USA.

What kind of benefits are you referring to which make a US citizen to reside in the US to get them? curious to learn

[This message has been edited by katrina (edited 01 August 2004).]

Posts: 995 | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elmagnoon
Member # 4199

Rate Member
quote:

What kind of benefits are you referring to which make a US citizen to reside in the US to get them? curious to learn

[This message has been edited by katrina (edited 01 August 2004).]

How the hell do I know, I'm making it up as I go along....come on , get with the programm

katrina
Member # 3747

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for katrina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

How the hell do I know, I'm making it up as I go along....come on , get with the programm

exactly... obvioulsy someone residing in Canada would not know USA that well... Good story-telling.

[This message has been edited by katrina (edited 02 August 2004).]

strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

No, not close at all, and as you said

quote:

Exactly.... just so long as we all understand now that you are making it all up as you go along. Now it makes some sense.

[This message has been edited by Debbie (edited 01 August 2004).]

Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jaguar
Member # 3378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jaguar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I like this post .. you're right magnoon..

Posts: 477 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elmagnoon
Member # 4199

Rate Member
---------

[This message has been edited by elmagnoon (edited 11 October 2004).]

Carleen
Member # 4311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carleen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, attacks even happen in this section! Sheesh, it's just the classifieds!!!
Posts: 310 | From: Maryland, USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bulldog
Member # 2721

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bulldog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why is everyone hostile against Debbie? And Debbie nice reply I nearly missed it as you and Elmagnoon are having an augument in the classified section.
Posts: 176 | From: United Kingdom | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ayman2
Member # 1722

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for ayman2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
exactly... obvioulsy someone residing in Canada would not know USA that well... Good story-telling.

[This message has been edited by katrina (edited 02 August 2004).]

katrina,

elmagnoon is hiding in a rat hole in San Francisco, California. He is too busy hurling obscene vulgarities at others that he does not even know the basic laws of the nation he is living in. He will surely learn when the FBI snatch him out of his rat hole and read him his rights.

Posts: 129 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marianne
Member # 2179

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Marianne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
we are learning things every day

------------------

Posts: 72 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Errmmmm....am I missing something??? I thought classifieds were adverts, not abuse!!!
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
philand teresa
Member # 2726

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for philand teresa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who needs to pay a Television Licence (U.K. £120 a year) when we can read this. All it needs ia a sex scandal to make it compulsive soap.
Posts: 119 | From: West Midlands. U.K. | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Chief
Member # 5304

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Chief     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by philand teresa:
All it needs ia a sex scandal to make it compulsive soap.

I tried to start one with Sexy Beast but he's not playing Sexy Beast my ass

Posts: 10 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by philand teresa:
Who needs to pay a Television Licence (U.K. £120 a year) when we can read this. All it needs ia a sex scandal to make it compulsive soap.

shall i post my holiday pics?

------------------
I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com