EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Classifieds » need job for Alsun Spanish graduate

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: need job for Alsun Spanish graduate
karinfarid
Member # 3352

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for karinfarid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi all,

my husband's cousin has graduated with degree 'good' from Al Alsun University, this may 2004. She has also finished a course at the Cervantes Institute in Cairo, higher level (6th I think?)

She is fluent in English, very ambitious and she is looking for a job. I know you'll say tourist industry in Hurghada or Sharm... no way... she is a single Muslim girl wearing hajab and her parents would rather die than let her go there to live on her own - and neither would she accept a job there.

Anyone knows anything in Cairo, pls. don't be shy to come forward

e-mail: karinfarid@hotmail.com

salam, Karin

Posts: 295 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noiretblanc
Member # 4272

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for noiretblanc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello, I am Spanish and I will be living in Cairo in one month...I suggest for your cousin to go directly to some travel agencies in Cairo. She can be offered to be a guide for Spaniards. Maybe she can go also to the Spanish embassy which is based in Zamalek. If her parents let her, maybe she can apply for scholarship to continue her studies in Spain...It can be very interesting for her...
Good luck!!!

quote:
Originally posted by karinfarid:
hi all,

my husband's cousin has graduated with degree 'good' from Al Alsun University, this may 2004. She has also finished a course at the Cervantes Institute in Cairo, higher level (6th I think?)

She is fluent in English, very ambitious and she is looking for a job. I know you'll say tourist industry in Hurghada or Sharm... no way... she is a single Muslim girl wearing hajab and her parents would rather die than let her go there to live on her own - and neither would she accept a job there.

Anyone knows anything in Cairo, pls. don't be shy to come forward

e-mail: karinfarid@hotmail.com

salam, Karin

Posts: 182 | From: Madrid, SPAIN | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
like2bactive
Member # 4755

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for like2bactive     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Karin : if u posted earlier ..anyway.. i'm working in a reputable multi-national company located in Cairo (Nasr city) and we need always Alsun fresh graduates ..but only in English language as they are working in translation fields, it happened once or twice ..that we accept other languages graduates (if they r really good in English, and can pass the tough E exam) .. this month we hired 6 employees ..so it would be difficult 2 ask 4 more..but u may send ur relative CV ..i'll keep it with me..till next time they r preparing 4 making admission tests..and i'll submit it in behave of u..and this is he best i can do 4 u 4 the time being..
bacowaco2@yahoo.com
by the way... i read most of ur posts.and i admire ur way of defending Islam and showing ur love 2wards Egyptian..may God bless ur soul..and keep u happy with ur Egy man and children

Posts: 15 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karinfarid
Member # 3352

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for karinfarid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
salam, Noiretblanc and like2bactive

thanks a lot for your replies, sorry for checking so late, I do have troubles with our Internet connection these days.

I did get her the address of Iberia airlines and one ad from a travel agency alhamdulillah.

like2bactive, jazaka Allahu khairan, I'll send you over her cv within the next days inshaAllah. thank you for your words of support and good wishes, same to you my friend and brother in Islam. Baraka Allahu feek.

salamu aleikum, Karin

Posts: 295 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com