EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Classifieds » Electrical goods

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Electrical goods
matron
Member # 4902

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for matron     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Help needed to locate store in Hurghada where I won't be ripped off when buying the following: T.V. Washing Machine, Fridge/Freezer, Cooker.
Posts: 155 | From: Planet Egypt | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The government shopis good but limited...
There is a shop about half km. from the government shop on the main road.. also good.
Also, go to the small shops in downtown near the east delta bus station.... about 3 shops.
In Sekala, near the square, fairly new shop, and another small shop between the square and the mermaid, 2 doors away from a shop called Khaled bazaar.
I have bougjht stuff at all these places. If something is not a good price at one, try another, I think generally, if you take an Egyptian with you, you are less likely to be ripped off.
Hope this helps, and good luck!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bomba
Member # 5192

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bomba     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Samia,

Thanks for the advice. ONCE we find an apartment will search out all the shops.

I didn't realise it would be this difficult to find a 2/3 bedroomed, unfurnished apartment at a reasonable rent. Unfortunately I am on Egyptian salary so it won't stretch far.

Posts: 36 | From: Egypt | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kenzie
Member # 3519

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kenzie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bomba

Are you Matron aswell

Posts: 339 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bomba
Member # 5192

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bomba     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kenzie,

No not Matron I promise you

Posts: 36 | From: Egypt | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com