EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Classifieds » Apartment - Hurghada

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Apartment - Hurghada
bomba
Member # 5192

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bomba     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can anyone help me to locate an unfurnished, 2/3 bedroom apartment. Long lease.
I know locals pay between 500-600 per month so no silly European rates please!!!

Thanks

Posts: 36 | From: Egypt | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bomba, I think you will have to pay more than this!!
A decent apartment with aircon and sattelite tv will set you back at leasy 1,000 le. Not a European rate, as you put it, but realistic!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MotherEgypt
Member # 3700

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MotherEgypt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bomba ,,,,your rate is a really big bomba ,,
it is even not enough for one room flat (for Egyptian ) or you really have to live somewhere in hurghada where i am sure you not gonna like it ,,,,
by the way i am paying this rate for an empty flat,,,
good luck in your search

Posts: 565 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bomba
Member # 5192

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bomba     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the replies. I have my own air-con unit (split) and satellite. Went to see one last night which was okay BUT the water cost 30 and only last 4 days. That would work out quite expensive over the month. Is this the right price for water?
Posts: 36 | From: Egypt | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Water is always more expensive in Summer..... In winter I pay 10, in Summer(now) I pay 17.5. This is normal. 30le seems excessive to me!!
I am a low user, and I use between 2 and 5 tanks a month.

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
primak
Member # 494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for primak         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could rent you my flat in Hurghada, it's in the AKA buildings, but it's only one bedroom + large living room + balcony + one small bathroom + one kitchen.
it is furnished now, but I'll take out the furniture if you're interested.
Am very flexible regarding the rent provided it is for a long - long stay.

Posts: 1516 | From: Cairo | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MotherEgypt
Member # 3700

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MotherEgypt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello primax
i am interested ,,,i live there and if i like it i can take for really long long time ,,,where is it exactly in aka ,,,and Do you mind if i have a look ? how ,,
mail me to bigblue125@yahoo.com

Cheers
Ahmed

Posts: 565 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MotherEgypt
Member # 3700

Rate Member
Bomba
there a 3 rooms flat in my building ( empty ) it is around El Hadaba ,,it coasts 700 L E included the water ..

primak
Member # 494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for primak         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The AKA flat :

One bedroom
One large living room + balcony
One large kitchen
One small bathroom

Flat # 602
6th Floor - Building D9
85 sq.meters

has never been used and definitely needs light repair.

I can send you the key , if interested.

have been trying to sell it for the last 4 years but will gladly rent it out, if interested but only for a serious long term lease- very long.

Posts: 1516 | From: Cairo | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
primak
Member # 494

and there's a lift and a porter.
remember it was a good lift.

bomba
Member # 5192

Rate Member
Mother Egypt,

Could you please e-mail me details to: amira.mostafa@mtsegypt.com

Thanks

bomba
Member # 5192

Rate Member
Mother Egypt,

Sorry, should have asked if we could meet to see the flat.
Let me know. Could meet tonight if convenient.
Thanks

MotherEgypt
Member # 3700

Rate Member
bomba

i e mailed you with my number ,,,please call and i would give you the details and if you ok with that we can meet.

MotherEgypt
Member # 3700

Rate Member
Primak
hi
ok,,,you just let me know when are you coming to hurghada or a friend of you i can meet u or ur friend and we will see ,,i am really interested !
in case if i buy it ,,,will you accept Credit in monthly basis ?

primak
Member # 494

I'll be moving furniture out of this flat this week and will advise you.
Unfortunately am not interested in selling it on monthly installments but will definitely rent it out for very very little money provided you take care of all the minor repairs.

bomba
Member # 5192

Rate Member
Hi Mother Egypt,

Will phone you tonight - 2nd. Going to see a flat at lunchtime but on Airport Road. Don't know about transport from there. Also one tonight in Sekalla.

Another question for anyone out there. Do you know where I can get kitchen units?

MotherEgypt
Member # 3700

Rate Member
ok Bomba

i will be free after 6 pm ,,for the kitchen there are a lot of shops to get it ,,i will show u some of them .

Good luck in your search

Primak ,,,here is my e mail bigblue125@yahoo.com

bomba
Member # 5192

Rate Member
To all you out there.

A huge thanks for all your help. I cannot believe how many people are prepared to help. It has restored my faith in humanity.
xxxx

bomba
Member # 5192

Rate Member
Mother Egypt,

Can you please give me your telephone number again. Can't reach you.

Thanks

primak
Member # 494

am sending my "shayaleen" on sunday to empty the flat - they should be there by 11 am- If you're interested , ask for ramadan or hag salah, I've already given you the flat's full address.
bomba
Member # 5192

Rate Member
Mother Egypt,

Have tried to phone you lots of times, your phone is permanently engaged.

Are there flats available?

bomba
Member # 5192

Rate Member
Okay. Can I start this all over again.

We need 2/3 bedrooms, a salon (with at least one window). kitchen & bathroom. Unfurnished. Reasonable rent.

Only serious replies please.

MotherEgypt
Member # 3700

Rate Member
PRIMAK

I FINISHED MY WORK AROUND 6 PM ,,,,ANY CHANCE TO MEET THEM AROUND THIS TIME ,,,
AND PLEASE BE KIND AND SEND ME UR TEL TO bigblue125@yahoo.com
Regards

primak
Member # 494

I've sent you my cell phone number on your email.
Shayaleen are leaving tonight and should be
in Hurghada by 9/10 am - it should take them about a couple of hours to empty the flat...can you not make it by then?

primak
Member # 494

You did not call.
Flat is beeing emptied now , are you really interested?

MotherEgypt
Member # 3700

Rate Member
Sorry primak

i was out of town ,in Marsa alam and i just came back and saw your e mail,,,i am sure we can fix something to see the flat ,,
i appreciate your concern

bomba
Member # 5192

Rate Member
Mother Egypt,

Got in to work this morning and found your e-mail. Still no reply from you mobile.
Will send e-mail with my number. Give me a call if you are serious.

Thanks

bomba
Member # 5192

Rate Member
Bomba has an apartment.
Thanks Mother Earth.

Kenzie
Member # 3519

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kenzie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations Bomba.

Who was the lovely ES member that helped you find it?

I am sure that Bomba wants to thank all who helped.

Posts: 339 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
primak
Member # 494

No problem, but I've let it out already, long term. Good luck with your search.

bomba
Member # 5192

Rate Member
Kenzie.
bomba
Member # 5192

Rate Member
Kenzie,

It was Mother Earth who helped. He even picked us up in his car and took us there. I have thanked everyone previously by the way.

Again thanks to all for their replies.

MotherEgypt
Member # 3700

Rate Member
primak ,,,well ,,so it is not free any more ? any way if yes it was great to get to know you ?
primak
Member # 494

Regretfully I have let it to a friend . Was nice meeting you too.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com