EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Classifieds » Flats for rent in Luxor and Aswan

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Flats for rent in Luxor and Aswan
luxor
Member # 5210

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for luxor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A New real estate agency open from last august 2003 managed by a french man
The name is EFIT - Egypt Rent A Flat
Sidi Mahmoud street PO Box 118 Luxor centre
phone and fax 0020 (0) 95 360 205
E.mail : luxor@tiscali.fr

Posts: 18 | From: Luxor Egypt | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jaguar
Member # 3378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jaguar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.egypt-rentaflat.com
These prices for a New York or Luxor property?????
Stop abusing foreigners coming to invest in Egypt.

Posts: 477 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luxor
Member # 5210

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for luxor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We think never you been New York... and probably any other cities outside Luxor.
Easy to write stupid comment. Better if you go to this office to see what he have. But sure, if you need bad and durty property, it is not the good place to go.
Quality is not cheap...and working by the legal way too.

Posts: 18 | From: Luxor Egypt | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
claire_1237
Member # 3724

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for claire_1237     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have visited your offices in Luxor and I was very impressed with the presentation of the apartments etc that you have on offer. I do agree that most Foreigners are more than willing to pay a little extra to ensure that any property they are buying is legal etc.

However I was stunned when looking at this property http://www.egypt-rentaflat.com/buy.aspx?titleid=90

£335,000 POUNDS STERLING!!!!!!! Is this an error?
The property is very unimaginative in design and looks far from luxurious plus the owners need to fire their interior designer ASAP.

In the area of the UK where I live, a four bedroomed detached house would cost in the region of £300,000 but for that you are a short distance from London in an area where Unemployment is low and working opportunities are high. Ok, so this Luxor property has views of the Nile but £335,000 is a huge sum of money (by most peoples standards) to pay for the privilege.
Having said that, some of your apartments look nice but I am still in shock at the cost of that house - £335,000!!!!!!!!!Aaargh!

Posts: 81 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by claire_1237:
I have visited your offices in Luxor and I was very impressed with the presentation of the apartments etc that you have on offer. I do agree that most Foreigners are more than willing to pay a little extra to ensure that any property they are buying is legal etc.

However I was stunned when looking at this property http://www.egypt-rentaflat.com/buy.aspx?titleid=90

£335,000 POUNDS STERLING!!!!!!! Is this an error?
The property is very unimaginative in design and looks far from luxurious plus the owners need to fire their interior designer ASAP.

In the area of the UK where I live, a four bedroomed detached house would cost in the region of £300,000 but for that you are a short distance from London in an area where Unemployment is low and working opportunities are high. Ok, so this Luxor property has views of the Nile but £335,000 is a huge sum of money (by most peoples standards) to pay for the privilege.
Having said that, some of your apartments look nice but I am still in shock at the cost of that house - £335,000!!!!!!!!!Aaargh!

Think it could be a problem in presentation of the figures...it says about LE 350,000 and shows the GB price as 335,65.00. It probably should read £33,565 which would be about right conversion and would sound a more reasonable price for the property!!

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
claire_1237
Member # 3724

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for claire_1237     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Penny:

Think it could be a problem in presentation of the figures...it says about LE 350,000 and shows the GB price as 335,65.00. It probably should read £33,565 which would be about right conversion and would sound a more reasonable price for the property!!

I think you may be right! I have just had a closer look. Phew!! I was having a heart attack here. Mind you, still think they should offer a further discount to compensate for the shocking Avocado paintwork :-)

Posts: 81 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jaguar
Member # 3378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jaguar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by luxor:
We think never you been New York... and probably any other cities outside Luxor.
Easy to write stupid comment. Better if you go to this office to see what he have. But sure, if you need bad and durty property, it is not the good place to go.
Quality is not cheap...and working by the legal way too.

Actually, I have never been to New York. But I do have a nice flat in Luxor over looking the Nile.

My objection is: With the prices you mention in your website, you're quoting some prices THAT DO NOT EXIST in Luxor, and I am trying to warn foreigners who are going to buy or rent in LUXOR: This is a Rip-Off.....

Posts: 477 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luxor
Member # 5210

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for luxor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Claire for your information!
Of course, the price of this property is
33,565.00 uk£ and not 335,000.00 uk£ -it is a problem of presentation-(One punishment for our webmaster!!). Promise, we control again all our website. Thank's for your help.

luxor
Member # 5210

Rate Member
The Rip-off, at 100% time, come from some people from luxor (and you know that!)-Not all the peoples, off course, just a minority. If you want lot of example, look at the forum "Living in Egypt", it is very clear! Prices announced in our website and in our Office are the prices from the owners. EFIT take it just a normal commission (less than what take Real Estate Agency in Cairo) and respect the Egyptian laws. No middleman or intermediate. But if you live in Luxor, it is better to come to the Office and see by your eyes. You are welcome any time... but maybe you are a competitor !!
jaguar
Member # 3378

Rate Member
luxor... no I am not a competitor...
I have a 3 bedroom flat- about 120m2- A/C in all rooms (I bought a couple though) Looks more of a Cairo flat- but they do have a funny set up for Loo in the middle of the living room... and I pay LE550 a month... and I do overlook the nile.

OK.. down to business... how much is an Eerraat (175m2) somewhere in luxor?? near gree palace for instance??

luxor
Member # 5210

Rate Member
Hi Jaguar
We have different lands in the area of Green Palace restaurant. Price depend of the location (on the main road, beside Suzanne Mubarak Library, beside Convoy street. About lands in Luxor, we have more than 30 lands (in the corniche,outskirt luxor, South and North of Luxor...), We think it is better to come to our office to see exactly the different possibilities.

luxor
Member # 5210

Rate Member
Hi
We have different lands in the area of Green Palace restaurant. Price depend of the location (on the main road, beside Suzanne Mubarak Library, beside convoy street). About lands in Luxor, we have more than 30 lands (on the Corniche, south or north of Luxor, outskirt,...). We think it is better, because you are in Luxor, to come to our Office to see exactly the different possibilities.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com