EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Classifieds » apatment in alex to rent?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: apatment in alex to rent?
carly
Member # 5244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for carly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi there....just wondering if anyone would know of the best way of renting a place in alexandria for five days for my boyfriend and i, and how much we will have to pay, we're just looking for a one bedroomed, clean and safe in walking distance of the beach and nightlife(if any) we will also need to be picked up from cairo airport and taken to alexandria, if anyone would know of any registered drivers and again of how much it will cost.....
any help would be great
thanks
carly

Posts: 11 | From: london, uk | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dr_judge
Member # 5223

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dr_judge     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
more details needed .. will u want the driver to to be with you the whole 5 days and when u wanna be in alexandria

Posts: 191 | From: cairo, Egypt | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fahdyassine
Member # 5523

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for fahdyassine   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you can get a limo from cairo airport to Alexandria , and in alex you can rent a new car fro a bout 25 dollars/day .. aprtment per day is not common over here but not impossible .. you can probably get a cheap hotel for around a hundred dollars a day .. i dont know if that is within your budget or not ..
Posts: 63 | From: Alexandria ,Egypt | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com