EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Classifieds » Looking for a Flat

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Looking for a Flat
Tanja
Member # 4715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tanja     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HI I am Looking like some other people here for a flat in Cairo I prefare to stay in Heliopolis couse i may start to worke there in August. I am a 27years old german girl and i like to rent a flat for around 100-150 euro. i will be in Cairo at the 10th of August.
Thanks for any information about it.

Posts: 5 | From: Germany | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noiretblanc
Member # 4272

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for noiretblanc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My name is Rut and I am a 28-year-old Spanish female journalist. I am currently working as the responsible of a pharmaceutical laboratory (a German one, in fact) and I will move to Cairo in September because I gained scholarship to continue my PHD studies...I am trying to be accepted in Cairo University, so I would prefer to live in a more central area, Garden City, Mounira...Heliopolis is too far to come back at nights and very lonely I think...If you change your mind, please, let me know...I have the same budget to spend and I also took contact with some owners to visit some flats for rents my first days in Cairo...
Be in touch, please and good luck!!!
PD: What are you going to do in Cairo? How long are you going to stay?

Rut

quote:
Originally posted by Tanja:
HI I am Looking like some other people here for a flat in Cairo I prefare to stay in Heliopolis couse i may start to worke there in August. I am a 27years old german girl and i like to rent a flat for around 100-150 euro. i will be in Cairo at the 10th of August.

Posts: 182 | From: Madrid, SPAIN | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TYnoo
Member # 4719

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for TYnoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all !
I'll be moving to Cairo at the end of august to work for 9 months. I am also looking for a flat to rent
I am a 24 y old french boy.
Thanks a lot for any information... I'll be pleased to share an appartment too.

See you.

quote:

Posts: 1 | From: France | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elmagnoon
Member # 4199

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for elmagnoon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any more people moving to egypt?
I'm going to be in Egypt in October, I'm praying there will be some Egyptians left when I get there.

Posts: 343 | From: Magnoon Land | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by noiretblanc:
Heliopolis is too far to come back at nights and very lonely I think...

Rut, I take exception to your comments about Heliopolis. There are loads of good places to live in Heliopolis and it is not lonely at all. Plus, the Metro runs very close by and there are also the trams that can take you for 25 piasters from Heliopolis to Ghamra station to catch the underground Metro for 75 piasters to the University. For 2LE a day you can travel RT from Heliopolis to school. I would challenge you to manage that from nearly anywhere else in Cairo.

Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noiretblanc
Member # 4272

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for noiretblanc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Debbie, thank you very much for you advice again! You are so helpful!
Well, I have been told that Heliopolis has not many shops and is a residential area. That's why I would prefer to live in a crowded area, with shops, restaurants, bars...but if Heliopolis is like that, I would be willing to move there!
Thanks again!!

quote:
Originally posted by Debbie:
Rut, I take exception to your comments about Heliopolis. There are loads of good places to live in Heliopolis and it is not lonely at all. Plus, the Metro runs very close by and there are also the trams that can take you for 25 piasters from Heliopolis to Ghamra station to catch the underground Metro for 75 piasters to the University. For 2LE a day you can travel RT from Heliopolis to school. I would challenge you to manage that from nearly anywhere else in Cairo.

Posts: 182 | From: Madrid, SPAIN | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tanja
Member # 4715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tanja     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Rut...
Thanks a lot for your replay... how you get in contact with the owners??
Insha ahla i will start to worke in a german privat school. This is not shure yet but anyways i will move to egypt couse i love the country so much. So i like to stay in Heliopolis couse there will be the school and i know heliopolis i like it there and from there it´s easy to go downtown ore to everywhere in kairo.
Hope to hear some more from you.

Tanja

Rut

[/B][/QUOTE]

Posts: 5 | From: Germany | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tanja
Member # 4715

Rate Member

Hi Debbie....

you seams to me like you are since a long time in Cairo. Thats so great for you. Can you give me some good advice how i can look for a flat there. I dont like to bather my friends more with that!!!

Thank you a lot... Tanja

noiretblanc
Member # 4272

Rate Member
Hi again!
I search in Internet and I found out some (only a few, in fact) sites in which I found flats for rent. I sent emails to the owners and they contacted me. I can give you their addresses if you want. You can write to rutgsobrino@yahoo.es. Otherwise, I will not notice some of your post in egyptsearch...
Anyway, you can write a post in egyptsearch.com or egypt-talk.com about finding a place in Heliopolis. I will stay for one year in Cairo and I wil be attending Cairo University (I hope so)...
Waiting for your response!!!
Rut

quote:
Hi Rut...
Thanks a lot for your replay... how you get in contact with the owners??
Insha ahla i will start to worke in a german privat school. This is not shure yet but anyways i will move to egypt couse i love the country so much. So i like to stay in Heliopolis couse there will be the school and i know heliopolis i like it there and from there it´s easy to go downtown ore to everywhere in kairo.
Hope to hear some more from you.

Tanja

Rut

[/B][/QUOTE]

balootiful
Member # 4963

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for balootiful     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello everybody.
I am also about to move to Cairo in September. I will be teaching english (as well as hopefully learning arabic!) for the next year, and am eager to find somewhere to live. I would like to pay about 100 euros (or a little more if its very nice). I would like to live with others whether they be egyptian or otherwise. If you are looking for a place and need a flatmate, drop me a bell:
L.Mann@lse.ac.uk.
I expect to arrive in mid-September.
cheers,
Laura

Posts: 2 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AkhnAton*
Member # 4882

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AkhnAton*   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hallo Tanja,

bist Du schon in Kairo oder suchst du was bevor Du fliegst? Heliopolis is relativ teuer und weit weg von allem. Würde dir mehr was im Zentrum empfehlen. Wollte da auch mal hinziehen aber bin froh dass ich es nicht getan habe. Hast Du ein Auto?

Liebe Grüße
Akhnaton

PS: Sorry to the others but its sometimes good to write in the mother-language ;-)

Posts: 44 | From: Cairo & Stuttgart | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tanja
Member # 4715

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by AkhnAton*:
Hallo Tanja,
Hallo..
Nein ich bin noch nicht in Kairo ich fliege am 5.08 mach Sharm und werde erst ein paar tage in dahab bleiben fahre am 10.08 dann nach Kairo zu einem vorstellungsgespräch. Ein auto habe ich auch nicht aber ist doch glaube ich auch nicht so wichtig oder???
Darf ich fragen wast du in Kairo machst???
Warum bist du froh nicht in Heliopolis zu wohnen also mir hat es dort sehr gut gefallen und ich denke das es für mich dort am praktischsten ist da ich dort evtl. anfange zu arbeietn.
Auf jeden fall danke für deine reaktion...

grüße Tanja

bist Du schon in Kairo oder suchst du was bevor Du fliegst? Heliopolis is relativ teuer und weit weg von allem. Würde dir mehr was im Zentrum empfehlen. Wollte da auch mal hinziehen aber bin froh dass ich es nicht getan habe. Hast Du ein Auto?

Liebe Grüße
Akhnaton

PS: Sorry to the others but its sometimes good to write in the mother-language ;-)

AkhnAton*
Member # 4882

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AkhnAton*   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hallo nochmal ;-)

was ich in kairo mache? das frage ich mich auch manchmal...
Ich bin Chefredakteur eines kleinen deutschen polit- und wissenschaftsmagazin und war einige male wegen recherchen in kairo und mich hat dieses land schon immer fasziniert. Eigentlich wollte ich auf einer reise alles abschließen und so schnell nicht wieder kommen, aber ich lernte eine Frau kennen die ich bald heiraten werde (liebe auf den ersten blick).

Also habe ich kurzerhand entschlossen umzuziehen und bin nun die meiste zeit in kairo, um genauzu sein direkt vor den pyramiden in giza. Hier ein blick von meinem balkon: http://www.aufklaerungsarbeit.de/home.jpg

Damit mir nicht langweilig wird, begleite ich ab und an einige touristen und helfe ihnen bei "sunderwünschen".

Was zieht dich nach kairo? Ziehst du alleine oder mit familie runter? Brauchst du hilfe?

Heliopolis ist zum großteil eine schöne gegend und vor allem ruhig. Nur isses leider sehr weit vom zentrum weg was bedeutet, dass du unterm strich viel an taxi-gebühren bezahlst weil du viel hin und her fährst. Ich fühle mich da immer leicht isoliert...
Aber wenn du da arbeitest und es dir da gefällt, dann ist es natürlich okay da zu leben.

Wünsche Dir auf jeden fall alles Gute und wenn du Hilfe benötigst, kannst Du Dich gerne melden.

Akhnaton (Manuel)

Posts: 44 | From: Cairo & Stuttgart | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karinfarid
Member # 3352

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for karinfarid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hallo Tanja,

ich lebe in Heliopolis, und ich bin sehr froh darueber, alhamdulillah.

Als deutsche Privatschule kenne ich in Heliopolis nur die Europa Schule, ich bin mir sicher wenn Du den job bekommst, wird die Schule Dir bei der Wohnungssuche behilflich sein inshaAllah. Falls Du auch an anderen Schulen mit Deutschunterricht interessiert bist schau mal rein bei www.schools-in-Egypt.com

Wenn ich Dir irgendwie helfen kann oder Fragen beantworten, bitte schreib mir!

karinfarid@hotmail.com

alles gute & salam,

Karin

Posts: 295 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oxygene
Member # 4945

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for oxygene     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,

I am also planning on moving to Cairo in the next ouple of weeks for a few months to learn arabic and would be interested in possible flatmates....preferably english speaking.

If anyone is interested please contact on
shafbash@hotmail.com

Thanks & Salaam

Posts: 29 | From: London, UK | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oxygene
Member # 4945

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for oxygene     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Hi i am possibly looking at a flight on the 10th August as well...booking in next couple of days insha allah. Would you be interested in getting a flat together?

Posts: 29 | From: London, UK | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oxygene
Member # 4945

Rate Member
BTW i am 32 Chartered Accountant from UK .......so anyone interested in making friends and sharing an apartment let me know

shafbash@hotmail. com

noiretblanc
Member # 4272

Rate Member
Hi guys!
I will probablly rent a flat alone, but I would like to meet you when we all will be living in Cairo. My email address: nuaretblanc@yahoo.es
Good luck!! I will be arriving in mid September. Keep in touch.
PD: I am a 28-year-old female

quote:
Originally posted by oxygene:
BTW i am 32 Chartered Accountant from UK .......so anyone interested in making friends and sharing an apartment let me know

shafbash@hotmail. com

AkhnAton*
Member # 4882

Rate Member
quote:
Hi guys!
I will probablly rent a flat alone, but I would like to meet you when we all will be living in Cairo. My email address: nuaretblanc@yahoo.es

Sounds nice.
Im also back home at the beginning of september. I would like to invite u all to ride out by a horse in the desert. Im doing this every night and its so wonderful...

Have a nice time
Akhnaton

oxygene
Member # 4945

Rate Member
quote:
Hi guys!

I am up for that so if anyone wants to give me a call when they get there (or before)i dont mind arranging it all ...cos i have been to Cairo a few times before.

My number when i will be in Cairo from prob around 10th August is 00447967 220726.

ayman2
Member # 1722

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ayman2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by elmagnoon:
Any more people moving to egypt?
I'm going to be in Egypt in October, I'm praying there will be some Egyptians left when I get there.

Just post your arrival date and el mokhabarat will be waiting for you in Cairo airport for a friendly talk regarding your support of the terrorist organization "Hizbul Tahrir"

Posts: 129 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egy_prince
Member # 2853

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for egy_prince     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have found a good flat in Maadi, 5 minutes walking from Hadayek El-Maadi metro station and it's located in a quiet area
it's 2 bedrooms, reception, kitchen and bathroom..it's furnished, has an air conditioner and lies in the second floor..available from now..

250$ for long term rent

280$ for short term rent

25$ per night if some few weeks

if anyone interested plz contact me

wm_2gether@hotmail.com

Posts: 471 | From: egypt | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No offense Egy-Prince, but I think it is only fair to warn foreigners that see your ad here that Hadayek El Maadi is not the same (by any means) as the Maadi that we speak about in other posts where the flats are very very expensive and the neighborhood is primarily British or American foreigners. Hadayek Maadi is only one Metro stop away from that area, but it is quite different. If you think you would enjoy living in this area, while being close to the foreigners area, then it might be just right for you, but it would be unfair to allow people unfamiliar with Maadi to think they were going to be looking at a flat in another area of Maadi.

Other than that, the prices sound ok. Worth looking at. Again, it is only one Metro stop away from the other part of Maadi so you can get to it easily.

quote:
Originally posted by egy_prince:
I have found a good flat in Maadi, 5 minutes walking from Hadayek El-Maadi metro station and it's located in a quiet area
it's 2 bedrooms, reception, kitchen and bathroom..it's furnished, has an air conditioner and lies in the second floor..available from now..

250$ for long term rent

280$ for short term rent

25$ per night if some few weeks

if anyone interested plz contact me

wm_2gether@hotmail.com

Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bulldog
Member # 2721

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bulldog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your right.
There are three stations they are (north to south)1. Hadayeq-El-Maadi close to an Airforce base 2. El-Maadi near the main shopping area 3.Sakamet-El-Maadi don't know that area. on the El-Marg to Helwan line.

Posts: 176 | From: United Kingdom | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egy_prince
Member # 2853

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for egy_prince     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it lies in a very good place,I know Hadayek ElMaadi well as I live in Maadi, and better than warning those people against it, come see it and then speak about it as u like. I think it's easy for u to speak but no time to check.
Posts: 471 | From: egypt | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Essamgh
Member # 2869

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Essamgh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Tanja (RUT)
at first my name is Essam Elbadry
i am a member of friendship moderate manager on MSN Group . me and my firends can help you in cairo any time . you can contact me via Personal privet Email
essam_elbadry@link.net
architect452000@hotmail.com
arcitect11102002@yahoo.com
welcome any time
Essam

------------------

Posts: 5 | From: Cairo , EGypt | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sciascia75
Member # 5104

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Sciascia75     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi All,
seems that lots of people are moving to Cairo in September or at the end of August. Well I'm already here, and more than sharing an apartment (company is paying me a huge flat in Maadi,...sorry for you all) I'm interested in meeting new people to go at night around discovering this big city. My social life was not that funny in these three months of my staying here and this just because of the amount of work I found here, but now I start getting organized and I have more spare time. I'll be really interested in going around with some of you...we could organize a good company, I'm pretty sure of that.
My email is Sciascia975@hotmail.com
28/Male/Italian
Please drop a line....

------------------
"Trust God and keep your powders dry" Sir Oliver Cromwell

Posts: 25 | From: Roma, Italy --> Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LiveItUp
Member # 4811

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for LiveItUp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like someone could start a lucrative company helping these people out over there eh?
Posts: 395 | From: Whereever I go | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noiretblanc
Member # 4272

Rate Member
Scascia, I am Spanish and I think it can be funny to get a group to go out at night...feel free to email me at: nuaretblanc@yahoo.es. I will move to Cairo in September 20 and I will be attending Cairo University.

Sciascia75
Member # 5104

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Sciascia75     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Noiretblanc,
it would be perfect for me, I hope many other will join our group. There's no fun in going around and discovering new places just standing alone. Once in Cairo contact me, I'll send you by mail my phone address.

------------------
"Trust God and keep your powders dry" Sir Oliver Cromwell

Posts: 25 | From: Roma, Italy --> Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hossamaboelenein
Member # 5256

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hossamaboelenein     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear All,
I'm a medical doctor from Alexandria,i'm moving to Cairo on 15th of September to start my master in Radioloy.I want to share a flat nearby the center of Cairo.Your cooperation is highly appreciated

Posts: 3 | From: Alex.Egypt | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nadia M
Member # 4622

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nadia M     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by balootiful:
hello everybody.
I am also about to move to Cairo in September. I will be teaching english (as well as hopefully learning arabic!) for the next year, and am eager to find somewhere to live. I would like to pay about 100 euros (or a little more if its very nice). I would like to live with others whether they be egyptian or otherwise. If you are looking for a place and need a flatmate, drop me a bell:
L.Mann@lse.ac.uk.
I expect to arrive in mid-September.
cheers,
Laura

Hi Laura,

I'm Nadia, a 28 year old student from Denmark and I have just arrived in Cairo.

I have found a few flats in the 3000 LE range and I need a flat mate.

If you are interested plaese mail me at namara76@hotmail.com

Kind regards,

Nadia

Posts: 4 | From: Aarhus, Denmark | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Basmalah
Member # 3783

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Basmalah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Yall!

I'm coming to Cairo half September to study arabic at the ILI in Mohandeseen. Are there more people here who study there or going to study there? It would be great talking to some people in advance.

And than there will be the same problem as everybody here.. Finding an appartment in Mohandeseen or Zamalek. So if anybody is looking for a flatmate.. Let me know!

Basmalah
Holland

[This message has been edited by Basmalah (edited 06 September 2004).]

Posts: 14 | From: Holland | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noiretblanc
Member # 4272

Rate Member
Hello! I am Spanish and I will move to Cairo in two weeks. I will try to go to the ILI to learn Arabic, so I was thinking about living in Mohandessen or Zamalek. I would like to live alone, but we can search together...
My email: nuaretblanc@yahoo.es

quote:
Originally posted by Basmalah:
Hi Yall!

I'm coming to Cairo half September to study arabic at the ILI in Mohandeseen. Are there more people here who study there or going to study there? It would be great talking to some people in advance.

And than there will be the same problem as everybody here.. Finding an appartment in Mohandeseen or Zamalek. So if anybody is looking for a flatmate.. Let me know!

Basmalah
Holland

[This message has been edited by Basmalah (edited 06 September 2004).]

Tanja
Member # 4715

Rate Member
Hello Everybody...

I am so sorry for beeing late with answering. I was quit busy with preparing my stuff here in Cairo.Got my job and my flat. Thank you all for traying to help ore just to get in contact thats really cool from all of you.

So i stay now in Heliopolis. I love to see you all. Its a nice idea with doing hors riding in the desert. Ore meed in anyway.

here is my email adress xxschenxx@yahoo.de

i wish to all of you the same luck like i got it. And what more i can say is that cairo is really nice. And i am happy about my decition to move here.

my best whished yours Tanja

Doffa
Member # 4904

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doffa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Guys,,, I am a Christian Egyptian guy lives here in Cairo and I work as an Events Organizer....Anyways, U are all really more than welcomed here in Egypt. I would like to offer my help for you guys in finding suitable flats cuz here agents are soo expensive, they charge you for 10% each month besides trying to give u high prices than the original rates to have a higher commission, specially in Zamalek. So, it's always easier to contact the owner directly.

Anyways, I am offering my help in anything u need or information about whatever contact or place cuz I truly love to know new friends form everywhere.
aarw13@hotmail.com

Hope to see u soon

Posts: 88 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fromBelgium2Cairo
Member # 5295

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for fromBelgium2Cairo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
My name is Rut and I am a 28-year-old Spanish female journalist. I am currently working as the responsible of a pharmaceutical laboratory (a German one, in fact) and I will move to Cairo in September because I gained scholarship to continue my PHD studies...I am trying to be accepted in Cairo University, so I would prefer to live in a more central area, Garden City, Mounira...Heliopolis is too far to come back at nights and very lonely I think...If you change your mind, please, let me know...I have the same budget to spend and I also took contact with some owners to visit some flats for rents my first days in Cairo...
Be in touch, please and good luck!!!

Rut

Posts: 27 | From: Belgium | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fromBelgium2Cairo
Member # 5295

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for fromBelgium2Cairo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HI all,

Im 27 engenner guy from belgium, Im in Cairo since 3 days now, prospecting for a flat. Im here for 10 month, maybe 12 to study the Arabic langage at Cairo university.

So far i saw some flats, but the probleme is that the flats are expensve if we live alone, thats why I suggest to share it, with 1 or 2 persone, we may share a good value flat. My budget is around 100-150 USD/month. Personaly I want one between the Cairo university and Downtown. but we may still discuss abuot the location of course.

Well, here is my CV with email. If you are interested pls email me. We may surely ind a good solution.
http://users.skynet.be/bk313815/divers/CV2.HTM

Esseqqat_R@yahoo.com
thanks

Posts: 27 | From: Belgium | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Basmalah
Member # 3783

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Basmalah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi

Rut I've send you an email! I hope you will receive it!

Basmalah
Holland

Posts: 14 | From: Holland | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ana Luisa
Member # 5326

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ana Luisa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi Tanje. i'm a mexican 24 year old girl. just moved to cairo. i'm doing some studies at the american university. i am desperatly looking for a flat. have you considered Zamalek as an option? please contact me.
email: alorozcoe@hotmail.com
thanks.

Posts: 6 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com