EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Classifieds » FLATS IN CAIRO

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: FLATS IN CAIRO
noiretblanc
Member # 4272

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for noiretblanc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can see in many posts, that many people is searching for a flat in Cairo, Luxor and Alexandria. Maybe those living in these cities can ask their bowabs about the empty flats available. It would be very helpful for us: foreigners who are going to move to Cairo in a few days.
About Cairo I think that most of the people want to live near downtown (Mohandissen, Zamalek, G. City) and also in the outskirts (Maadi, Heliopolis). About the other cities I do not have any idea. It would be very nice and helpful if you can post any information about this issue.

Thank you from all the foreigners!!!

Posts: 182 | From: Madrid, SPAIN | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deepest Rhythm
Member # 5345

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deepest Rhythm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi (:
I m new in here but I love this site, it helped me so much.
I live now in zamalek area, it is too quite and peaceful. The apartment next to mine in the same floor is available. I think it's two or 3 bedrooms
Whoever needs it please email me
deepest_rhythm@yahoo.com

Posts: 35 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noiretblanc
Member # 4272

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for noiretblanc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you very much!!! I will write an email to you.

For people searching for a flat: A friend of mine told me that there is a journal: www.ewaseet.com which have classifieds adds, but it is in Arabic, so only those who speak Arabic can understand it. I hope it helps.

Posts: 182 | From: Madrid, SPAIN | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habibi 44
Member # 5401

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Habibi 44     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello to all, I'm new to this site also, and i hope to get a nice welcome. I am also looking to rent an apartment in zamalek for a period of a year or so, and would like any info on how to do this.The apartment should have at least 2-3 bedrooms and it has to be within my budget of 1000-1500LE per month. I would be grateful if any one could help me to do this.
look forward to hearing from you.

Posts: 15 | From: England | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noiretblanc
Member # 4272

Rate Member
Hello Habibi. I have been visiting some sites and I think you can find something which fullfills your requeriments at the web sites (www-e.dar.com , www.trenta.net...). I will move to Cairo in five days and I will first visit Zamalek and talk to the doormen about empty flats. That's what many people in this forum recommended to do. If I cannot find anything, I will probably talk to e-dar.com.
Good luck in your search!!

Habibi 44
Member # 5401

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Habibi 44     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by noiretblanc:
Hello Habibi. I have been visiting some sites and I think you can find something which fullfills your requeriments at the web sites (www-e.dar.com , www.trenta.net...). I will move to Cairo in five days and I will first visit Zamalek and talk to the doormen about empty flats. That's what many people in this forum recommended to do. If I cannot find anything, I will probably talk to e-dar.com.
Good luck in your search!!

Thankyou hunnie for replying, I am in contact with trenta all the time but it's who you know not what you know in this case,
so if you hear anything, please contact me and vice versa. many thanks

Posts: 15 | From: England | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noiretblanc
Member # 4272

Rate Member
I will Habibi.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com