EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Classifieds » I would like to share a flat with older male / female or couple

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I would like to share a flat with older male / female or couple
tophubby1
Member # 5333

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tophubby1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi All,
I would like to visit Cairo/Alexandria/Sharm effective from last week of September 2004 to third week of November. I would like to share a room/flat with older male/female or couple in Cairo and other places. If anyone interested, then msg me: tophubby1@hotmail.com

[This message has been edited by tophubby1 (edited 16 September 2004).]

Posts: 3 | From: jeddah, saudi arab | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WELSHLADYUK
Member # 5356

Icon 6 posted      Profile for WELSHLADYUK   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi saw your ad, I too will visit Cairo then Luxor and Hurghada and arrive Cairo 29 Sept. I am looking too for a shared accomodation just as a based whilst I travel about and I am a quite clean mature lady early 40s (unsure whether you are male/female & nationality). As places are normally 2 bedroom if you find something get in touch and maybe I will do the same ?
Posts: 203 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tophubby1
Member # 5333

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tophubby1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am a 30s indian guy live in jeddah and coming to egypt for sight-seeing only.

if you are still interestd to share a room, just e-mail me: tophubby1@hotmail.com

quote:
Originally posted by WELSHLADYUK:
Hi saw your ad, I too will visit Cairo then Luxor and Hurghada and arrive Cairo 29 Sept. I am looking too for a shared accomodation just as a based whilst I travel about and I am a quite clean mature lady early 40s (unsure whether you are male/female & nationality). As places are normally 2 bedroom if you find something get in touch and maybe I will do the same ?

Posts: 3 | From: jeddah, saudi arab | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WELSHLADYUK
Member # 5356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WELSHLADYUK   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmm tophubby....dont know how to take your reply maybe your words were not put correctly, I would NEVER consider sharing "a room" with a strange man. Was looking to share an apartment and hopefully with another lady - but anyway thank you for your reply and have a great time in Egypt !
Posts: 203 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com