EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Classifieds » Long term flat share (8 month and up)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Long term flat share (8 month and up)
fromBelgium2Cairo
Member # 5295

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for fromBelgium2Cairo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HI all,

Im Belgium guy (27), Im here in Cairo for 8 month to study the arabic langage. Well Im looking for a flat now, I saw somes. But I think that the most cheaper and convenient way is to share the flat.
So, if you are in the same mood, please e-mail me, and lets try to find one together.

Esseqqat_R@yahoo.com

ps: I saw one interesting, in Dokki square, 2 minute walk from Dokki metro station, huge living room, 3 bedroom, kitchen, 2 toilets, Balcony, very clean etc...
Its 1000EGP each if we are 3 persons. Personnaly I think its a good one, but alone I cant take it, if you are interested, pls email me quickly, or call me at my hotel:
Tel: 578.18.95 Room 602

If you have other proposition, of course fell free to post it.

See ya.

Posts: 27 | From: Belgium | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fromBelgium2Cairo
Member # 5295

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for fromBelgium2Cairo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,

Im in Cairo, in hostel. Well I visited many flats now. And as me you will surely find that if we share the flat we can get a huge one, very clean, full equiped etc...for only 1000EGP/person!

Well, Im looking for people in same mood as me to share a good flat. If you are alone or two person, come and join me to share one beautyfull flat!!

Esseqqat_R@yahoo.com

Posts: 27 | From: Belgium | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com