EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Classifieds » My name is Habibi and i would like to say Hello

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My name is Habibi and i would like to say Hello
Habibi 44
Member # 5401

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Habibi 44     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello to all! and hope you are well,I'm new to this site, I'm from england but have a huge passion for egypt and It's people and great respect. I regard Egypt as my second home and will be back in 4 weeks!!! This is a great site and hope to hear soon.

Thankyou x

Posts: 15 | From: England | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egy_prince
Member # 2853

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for egy_prince     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello, and welcome to Egypt !
Posts: 471 | From: egypt | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habibi 44
Member # 5401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habibi 44     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THANKYOU YOUR HIGHNESS!!
i love your country and everything about it
thankyou for taking the time to say hello.
Untill we meet again....

Posts: 15 | From: England | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
habibi welcome to ES, Happy posting

------------------
I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habibi 44
Member # 5401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habibi 44     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
habibi welcome to ES, Happy posting

Thankyou Ayisha for your greeting, Its a shame this wasn't a chat room so you could see what people were saying but this is fun also, anyway thankyou once again. It's nice to feel wanted...

egy_prince
Member # 2853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egy_prince     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Habibi 44:
THANKYOU YOUR HIGHNESS!!
i love your country and everything about it
thankyou for taking the time to say hello.
Untill we meet again....

U welcome, we will wait for ur positive and good contributions to enrich this beloved forum and to increase the number of great people here against some who r at the wrong address here

Posts: 471 | From: egypt | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habibi 44
Member # 5401

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Habibi 44     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by egy_prince:
U welcome, we will wait for ur positive and good contributions to enrich this beloved forum and to increase the number of great people here against some who r at the wrong address here

Thankyou for your welcome, hope you can help me find the right forum to go into, only i do not want to make myself look stupid! Well not more than i am already.
anyway look forward to hearing from anyone who may want to talk with passion and honesty regarding egypt!

egy_prince
Member # 2853

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for egy_prince     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Habibi 44:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by egy_prince:
[b] U welcome, we will wait for ur positive and good contributions to enrich this beloved forum and to increase the number of great people here against some who r at the wrong address here

Thankyou for your welcome, hope you can help me find the right forum to go into, only i do not want to make myself look stupid! Well not more than i am already.
anyway look forward to hearing from anyone who may want to talk with passion and honesty regarding egypt![/B][/QUOTE]

Ok Habibi44, this is supposed to be a forum about egypt and the egyptians, u can post ur impression after reading some old posts..and also add the posts or questions u want to know about...here u live in egypt by soul even if u r away by body

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Habibi please dont worry about making yourself look stupid.... I do it every day!!!!
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habibi 44
Member # 5401

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
Habibi please dont worry about making yourself look stupid.... I do it every day!!!!

Ahh bless you, and thankyou.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com