EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Classifieds » APRATMENTS NO HASSEL BUT YOU PAY MORE TO ME

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: APRATMENTS NO HASSEL BUT YOU PAY MORE TO ME
Dr. Karim
Member # 11092

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dr. Karim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Contact me if you need an apt to live in Dr. Karim Z 0127560873
Posts: 48 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like you are advertising something illegal?
Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr. Karim
Member # 11092

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dr. Karim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I speak the language and know the people; I am street savvy and capable of getting ‎the desired apartment and make sure "you are not ripped off" in the process. As you ‎would have probably started to realize Egypt is not only rich in good-natured citizens ‎but we also got our share of dumb crooks so beware. I will make sure you avoid the ‎hassles and scandals that you may encounter on such endeavors.‎
Do not hesitate to call me for an apartment or for any thing, any know how you would ‎need to know about.‎
My name is Karim Zidan, I am a practicing dentist since 1997 and an IT professional. ‎
I work and live in Cairo since 2005, and have had my share of experience with the ‎local Cairo populous. ‎
‎012 75 608 73 ‎

Posts: 48 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr. Karim
Member # 11092

Rate Member
As for the dumb english prick who seems to know nothing about the way things work here in Egypt.... Well let me enlighten you dumbo, anyone who helps you here will ask a bakshesh meaning a tip, and anyone who will help you get an apartment will take one month of the rent from the owner and another off you. As for me i will sure charge much less than that....
noon elmagnoon
Member # 13356

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for noon elmagnoon         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Karim:
As for the dumb english prick who seems to know nothing about the way things work here in Egypt.... Well let me enlighten you dumbo, anyone who helps you here will ask a bakshesh meaning a tip, and anyone who will help you get an apartment will take one month of the rent from the owner and another off you. As for me i will sure charge much less than that....

Well guess what asshole, I'm Dr. Otomatick and this is my territory you're working! You better get lost before I kick your sorry ass [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 63 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin]

Seriously, Dr. Karim, where are your manners? Do you expect people taking you up on your offer after you insult someone - and it's even a woman - in this kind of way?

You are a dentist, right? Oh my, I don't wanna be one of your patients if you easily lose your temper like that!!!! [Eek!]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for showing us your true personality. Somehow I don't think you will be getting alot of calls.

[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maxman
Member # 12150

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for maxman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A dentist eh,i would rather face a gunman than a pissed off dentist,at least i have a chance of escape!"open wide"! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 998 | From: UK,Egypt,east and central africa..... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr. Karim
Member # 11092

Rate Member
NO COMMENT
I SUGGEST YOU GET A JOB IN IRAQ - I DO NOT WANT TO ANSWER SUCH nuisance comments of deranged westerners
so if your one of those idiots
yeah know I will Kick your teeth in if you act superior. In Case your a polite person then your receive the best quality of treatment. Inshallah

maxman
Member # 12150

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for maxman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
[Big Grin]

Seriously, Dr. Karim, where are your manners? Do you expect people taking you up on your offer after you insult someone - and it's even a woman - in this kind of way?

You are a dentist, right? Oh my, I don't wanna be one of your patients if you easily lose your temper like that!!!! [Eek!]

Dr.Karim,if you cant take a joke ,then iam afraid you are in the wrong site,maybe you should chill out,cheers! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 998 | From: UK,Egypt,east and central africa..... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com