EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Classifieds » color treatment makes tiffanyscojewelry.com more porous

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: color treatment makes tiffanyscojewelry.com more porous
uoriteele
Member # 18936

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for uoriteele   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hair that has been color treated has special needs for its care. In general, if it is colored it is more vulnerable to all types of damage than untreated hair. This is because the , which on the one hand is necessary for the hair to absorb the color, but on the other hand means that the hair is likewise more susceptible to damage. Hair care for colored hair focuses on three overall aims: providing protection against physical damage, gently moisturizing the hair, and ensuring the color does not fade.

To avoid breakage, colored hair should be patted dry and not put in a towel turban. Brushing is best done when dry and then only with a wide-toothed comb. Air drying is better than blow drying, but if blow drying is essential it should stop with the hair still a little wet to avoid static and over-drying.

To keep the hair healthy, conditioner should be used regularly whenever the hair is washed. Styling products such as hairspray can actually be beneficial to the health of colored hair provided the product has conditioners and sunscreens in it (many these days do). Additionally, a deep conditioning treatment should be applied about once a week to strengthen the hair. A professionally applied post-color glazing treatment is another avenue to stronger hair, and has the additional benefit of helping seal in color.

Colored hair should not be washed too frequently because it will make the color fade faster. Shampoos and conditioners especially formulated for colored hair should be employed. Some of these are designed to deposit color for an even longer-lasting look. The use of a leave-in conditioner with a sunscreen will also help protect against color fading from exposure to sunshine.

A hair care regimen for colored hair, followed properly, will result in healthier hair with long-lasting vibrant color.
Contact Us: http://www.tiffanyscojewelry.com/contact_us.html

Posts: 3 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WQWQE
Member # 19791

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for WQWQE   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for your prompt reply. Unfortunately you Pandora Bracelets On Sale have Pandora Bracelets failed Pandora Bracelets For Sale to understand my question and just put Pandora Bracelets Online a link to a post that I have already read.

--------------------
Thank you for your prompt reply. Unfortunately you Pandora Bracelets On Sale have Pandora Bracelets failed Pandora Bracelets For Sale to understand my question and just put Pandora Bracelets Online a link to a post that I have already read.

Posts: 1 | From: QWE | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com