EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Tomb Robbers - Off Topic but replyable

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tomb Robbers - Off Topic but replyable
Cobe
Member # 3501

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for Cobe   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God I hate this form of theiving scum-bag slimey bucket..all this history lost because hes soooo greedy all he wanst is money money money..i think they should hung draw and quarter those sons of a *******es
Posts: 74 | From: London,Essex,United Kindom | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rhi_Sarah
Member # 3510

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhi_Sarah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definatly!! Impale them and burn them I say!! Why do that? So many of the things get lost and damaged and broken...it's really sad!
Posts: 117 | From: UK | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobe
Member # 3501

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobe   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whoah..Impaling n burning..girl u have a warped mind

[This message has been edited by Cobe (edited 03 February 2004).]

Posts: 74 | From: London,Essex,United Kindom | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rhi_Sarah
Member # 3510

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhi_Sarah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sad isn't the word..i just can't think of the right one....it really winds me up tho...pure, unadultrated fury is a good description i think!
Posts: 117 | From: UK | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rhi_Sarah
Member # 3510

Rate Member
warped mind?
Cobe
Member # 3501

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobe   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
was just joshin with ay again..hmm..i josh with ya alot..better stop..peeps may think im playin the peter andre
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is a papyri called the Abbot papyri that talks about a trial of some tomb robbers. This papyri is dated to the Ramesside line.

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By the way,cobe,no profanity please on this forum. People with intelligence should be able to express themselves without profanity.

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobe
Member # 3501

Rate Member
oeps..soz man..uhm..interesting stuff on the Abbot papyri..any links or anything from where i can look into that?
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is okay[: No links,but you might want to check out John Romers book on the Valley of the Kings talks about the trial during the Ramesside reig. Another good book is ''The Pharoah's People'' By T.G.H. James.

Rhi_Sarah
Member # 3510

Rate Member
Yes, Cobe/Peter! lol We are intelligent people who are intelligently discussing Tomb Robbers! That is exactly what Carter and Caernarvon were in my opinion. Gerald O'Farrell is right, something does not add up with that discovery...
Cobe
Member # 3501

Rate Member
haha..yeah.btw i now have my website in my profile
Rhi_Sarah
Member # 3510

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for Rhi_Sarah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
should you be using this forum to advertise your website?
Cobe
Member # 3501

Rate Member
ah its ok..my site is purely bout me alone.. kinda like a more indepth profile with pics n stuff
Rhi_Sarah
Member # 3510

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Rhi_Sarah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have your own website? Not being nasty here, but you must really love yourself Cobe!Is the whole thing devoted to you?
Rhi_Sarah
Member # 3510

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Rhi_Sarah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
typical guy...men always love themselves. It was the same with the pharoahs, stick up a statue here, a statue there...must make sure the common public know how great I am. I was talking about the pharoahs! lol
Cobe
Member # 3501

Rate Member
haha..well..i am pretty great I dont love myself..but where would be get without any confidence in our lives right?I mostly use it as a CV for my acting and singing work

Rhi_Sarah
Member # 3510

Rate Member
nobody would be anywhere without confidence in themselves...including me lol.So,you want to be an egyptological actor/singer...? joke...i do know there is no such thing of course. What is your opinion on the fact that all the pharoahs were extremely egotistical?
Cobe
Member # 3501

Rate Member
well its a case of fact over opinion..they were the greatest race of their time..and pre-time..They built the most beautiful buildings..Their knledge in architecture was absolutely outstanding..and they out did each other everytime by building wonders like the pyramids..sphynx..mastabahs..temple complexes..I could go on all night..the further in time they evolved..so did their buildings and knoledge..they had facinating beliefs..Life after death..Great egyptian gods..invincibility..magic and myth..everything to the egyptians is what we now class a fairytale.other countires traveled far and wide to view their supreme structures..

[Quote; - Mighty soldiers of my strong army..the egyptian kings look down on you from the tops of the great pyramids we stand next to] - Napoleon

If i was to carry on you would spend the whole night reading this post..in my eyes..they are the greatest race that has ever walked this planet...

All i can imagin is the beauty that must have stood before your eyes back in those days..it would be like getting off a boat and entering a fairytale story in a childrens book..absolutely filled with fantasy and mythology..

in my eyes...the perfect world

so this is why i think that the egyptians were boastful about their selves..to wield a building such as a pyramid..was to wield great power..thus earning respect from the citizens and therefore creating big ego's

Rhi_Sarah
Member # 3510

Rate Member
i never said the monuments weren't beautiful. They are stunning, the most fantastic buildings ever. Big egos must have gone with the job of pharoah! lol
Cobe
Member # 3501

Rate Member
lol..i can see it now..#

"come young tutankhamun..as being my son and heir to the egyptian thrown i hand down to you..all this...my kindom..and if you come and pick it up before friday ill chuck in a free ego for ya..yeah thats right completely FREE!! dont miss out on the greatest deal of the dynasty..Terms and conditions apply....batteries not included..ages 12+"

Btw u like riddles? whats the lengh of a piece of string?

[This message has been edited by Cobe (edited 05 February 2004).]

[This message has been edited by Cobe (edited 05 February 2004).]

Rhi_Sarah
Member # 3510

Rate Member
as long as you make it...
Cobe
Member # 3501

Rate Member
wrong.. answer is : From end to end
Rhi_Sarah
Member # 3510

Rate Member
oh...hahaha...i never thought of that! lol
Rhi_Sarah
Member # 3510

Rate Member
ok...here's a riddle for you.
If there are six eggs in a box. Six people come to get the eggs. How come there is still one egg left in the box?

Cobe
Member # 3501

Rate Member
sorry was out..uhm..answer to your riddle is..

5 people take 1 egg each out of the box and the 6th walks off with his egg still in the box..

right??

Rhi_Sarah
Member # 3510

Rate Member
Yes...that's just typical, I thought no one else had heard of that riddle! Ok, here's another one...a man went into the pub. He had parked his car 200 feet away, hoe come when he left the pub. He could see the car better than when he left it? I hope you don't get this one...but i do have more up my sleeve
Rhi_Sarah
Member # 3510

Rate Member
By the way Cobe, I hope for your sake you are not really a Peter Andre double. That guy is a creepy freak and ray on Jordan for teasing him! lol
Cobe
Member # 3501

Rate Member
lol..im not a double..i can sing better than him..plus im better looking of course ..uhm..the first riddle i have never heard..ill give this one a go..

hmm...

Cobe
Member # 3501

Rate Member
he left with his glasses? (beer glass/spectacles) right???
Rhi_Sarah
Member # 3510

Rate Member
Wrong!!! Hahaha! sorry, just my letting my triumph out! lol. He went in at night, and left in the day. It's called lateral thinking. And by the way, my cat can sing better than Peter Andre!
Cobe
Member # 3501

Rate Member
yes lateral thiniking..but one thing..there isnt a pub that will allow you to stay all night long..laws of the public house say that drinking times over at 11 pm

sorry to burst ya bubble..

p.s

ill do a duet with your cat

Rhi_Sarah
Member # 3510

Rate Member
it will actually allow you to saty after 11pm if you are visiting in a social capacity! HA! By the way, my cat is very choosy about who she sings with, not jus any old hairdresser/actor/singer/crazy nutty guy Just joking!
Cobe
Member # 3501

Rate Member
hahaha if your cat heard my voice she would meow like she has never meowed before
Rhi_Sarah
Member # 3510

Rate Member
Is that before or after leaping for the jugular, Cobe? I'm only teasing, I'm sure your singing isn't that bad...
Cobe
Member # 3501

Rate Member
haha..well..maybe ull get to hear me sing some day
Rhi_Sarah
Member # 3510

Rate Member
hopefully i have a little more luck than to have that happen...i have done nothing that needs punishment that harsh...lol.

Joke, I can help winding people up

Rhi_Sarah
Member # 3510

Rate Member
can't sorry...not can
Rhi_Sarah
Member # 3510

Rate Member
well...that seemed to be a conversation stopper!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com