EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Between the lines

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Between the lines
hermst
Member # 1934

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hermst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I recently posted a message concerning Nexus magazine and Egyptian Underground cities. I was a little surprised by the responses. Ausar the labyrr however you spell it was mentioned alongside Herodotus but there were other underground structures discussed too. No indication of being confused. In any case you could have just typed Nexus into the Net and seen for yourself.
And Osiris(there`s two of you)the fact that I mentioned "questionable" in relation to some Nexus articles means that I am aware of it`s status. In spite of that I still thought the article was worth looking at. I would have thought this was easy to infer from the way the posting was written. Ultimately if a reputable newspaper`s article concerning an archaeological discovery is reproduced in a magazine the reputation of the magazine is pretty irrelevant since newspaper articles are verifiable.
Hermst

Posts: 7 | From: london | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hermst,I have no objection in discussing alternative theories. I noticed that nobody responded to the post except Osiris so this would tell you that not very many people know about the phenomenon that you speak of. I am not up to date on Nexus magazine nor carry a subscrition to the magazine. You could post more details about the underground structure. The one I am most familar with was the most supposed labyrinth found by Lepsisus early in the 1800's. The other one I am not familar with.

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com