EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Will we ever learn?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Will we ever learn?
Wally
Member # 2936

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wally   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I recently contacted alTakruri on another matter and in addition to him answering my request, he also had this to say:
quote:

I am very disgusted by the way Abaza,Horemheb, EvilEuro, and their ilk have dictated the direction of the message board and they have dictated (the) topic of discussion while people who should know better have fallen right into their reactionary distraction trap. How easily we can be lead off track in (a) futile effort to prove the obvious to those who care not for the facts anyway

Which are my sentiments as well...

[This message has been edited by Wally (edited 14 March 2005).]

Posts: 3344 | From: Berkeley | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rasol
Member # 4592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rasol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tell alTakruri we miss him, but if he can only contribute a wagging finger, then he is helping the trolls by his lack of constructive contribution.
Posts: 15202 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wally
Member # 2936

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wally   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ABAZA:
These comments are most unfair, because everyone here has good and bad topics and people are free to participate or not participate. People need to be open minded and not act as a GANG......Thanks!!

Just whom do you think you're playing with?
Would you care for me to re-post a list of all your "good and bad" topics?

You merely wish to continue in the manner in which you have been, which is fine with me. I was not talking to you anyway...

Posts: 3344 | From: Berkeley | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guys, I hope you don't mean me because I'm one of the only few that actually talks about things relating to ancient Egypt.

Thought, for example seems a pretty brilliant guy, but I've noticed that even he gets off track of the subject at hand and posts things having to do with anywhere from Africa to even an African-American fraternity.

I belive we should focus more on the subject of this forum which is Ancient Egypt, lest (God Forbid) more crazed distractors like Evil-Euro or that Akobadogeth guy come in!!!

[This message has been edited by Djehuti (edited 14 March 2005).]

Posts: 26311 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wally
Member # 2936

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
Guys, I hope you don't mean me because I'm one of the only few that actually talks about things relating to ancient Egypt.

Thought, for example seems a pretty brilliant guy, but I've noticed that even he gets off track of the subject at hand and posts things having to do with anywhere from Africa to even an African-American fraternity.

I belive we should focus more on the subject of this forum which is Ancient Egypt, lest (God Forbid) more crazed distractors like Evil-Euro or that Akobadogeth guy come in!!!

[This message has been edited by Djehuti (edited 14 March 2005).]

Of course not, you are definitely not who we were referring to. You certainly are not in that category referenced above. And speaking for me only, please continue with your contributions...

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com