EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » horemheb- i have a job for you.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: horemheb- i have a job for you.
kenndo
Member # 4846

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kenndo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
horemheb here is a guy you would love,but he disagree with you on china growing power.click to listen below and call in to his radio show.use your username i want to know what you sound like and how well your fellow racist deals with you.could you do that for me? others could do it too even the ones that are not racist.this could be a job for everyone to listen to this racist called savage.

horemheb click here and after you listen tell us what you think.since you live in new york he comes on at eastern standard time -6 pm to 9pm tonight-click
http://www.wor710.com/listen.shtml

or here 8 to 10pm.these two might work the best http://www.streamaudio.com/listen/cox.asp?station=WOKV_AM
http://mediaframe.yahoo.com/ap?id=78153870

Home
Listen Live
Personalities
WOR News
Contests & Events
Sponsor Showcase
WOR School Closings
WOR Health Center
WOR Guestbook
WOR Information
Special Weekend Programming
WOR HD

The Savage Nation

Michael Savage : The Compassionate Conservative

Author of the Best selling book "The Savage Nation" (30 weeks on the New York Times Best Seller List), Michael Savage is one of the most outspoken and passionate talk show hosts in America today.

Whether you agree with him or not, you are compelled to listen!

"I guess people love my show because of my hard edge combined with humor and education," he says. "Those who listen to me say they hear a bit of Plato, Henry Miller, Jack Kerouac, Moses, Jesus, and Frankenstein. I pull many of my life experiences, including that of father, son, husband, brother, ice cream factory worker, busboy, lifeguard, writer, scientist, and my huge library of books." Listeners also hear top-flight guests and, in keeping with the fact that talk hosts attract the audience they deserve, listeners hear literate callers with intelligence, wit, and energy.

An independent-minded individualist, Michael Savage fits no stereotype. He attacks big government and liberal media bias, but champions the environment and animal rights. Trained as a scientist, he holds Master's degrees in medical botany and medical anthropology and earned his Ph.D. from the University of California at Berkeley in Epidemiology and Nutrition Science.

Savage created the phrase "Compassionate Conservative" in 1994. Savage has used this concept in his radio program and in conducting the first of four hugely successful Compassionate Conservative Conventions bearing that name in 1995. Savage has consistently drawn sold-out audiences to hear him live. For Savage, these words describe a "firewall of balance" that limits how far to the right his opinions go.

The word Compassion means "with feeling," and that's the magnetic attraction Michael Savage has.

Call Michael at 800-449-TALK (8255)

Send a message to Michael Savage

Visit Michael Savage's Website

Contents are copyright © 2004 Buckley Broadcasting/WOR Radio. All rights reserved.

Listen to WOR

Program Listing

Ed Walsh / WOR Morning Show

Joan Hamburg

Rocco DiSpirito

Dr. Joy Browne

Bill O'Reilly

Bob Grant

Michael Savage

Jim Cramer's Real Money

Dr. Ronald Hoffman

Lionel

Joey Reynolds

WOR Weekends

Latest News Stories

WOR News Team

Community Calendar

Jobs / EEO Information

Contact WOR

About WOR

http://www.wor710.com/savage.shtml

[This message has been edited by kenndo (edited 20 June 2005).]

Posts: 2688 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Michael Savage is very entertaining to listen to regardless if I agree or disagree with his opinions. He is rather educated moreso than the average run-of-the-mill Conservative talk show hosts.

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kenndo
Member # 4846

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kenndo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ausar:

Michael Savage is very entertaining to listen to regardless if I agree or disagree with his opinions. He is rather educated moreso than the average run-of-the-mill Conservative talk show hosts.

did you listen to his show along with bob grant?

Posts: 2688 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Horemheb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, Michael Savage is OK. He has carved out a place for himself in the talk show world. Remember that stuff is all about marketing. I probably agree with 80% of what he says. Kenndo, calling me a conservative is not fully accurate. I do believe in 'Social Darwinism' simply because it presents a rational view of the way the world actually operates, not the way our emotions would like to see it.
Posts: 5822 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com