EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Ignorance will always win

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ignorance will always win
multisphinx
Member # 3595

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for multisphinx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These threads have been goin no where, the ignorant still go on repeating the same thing over and over again. The thing is you can never ever beat an ignorant person, WHy? because thier hearts are like stone, and they never want to learn the truth.

Advice for ppl like this you should just leave. All you are doing is wasting ppl time with garbage. I will not name names, because you know who u are!!!!

Posts: 671 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Check out the new forum,multisphinx:
http://phpbb-host.com/phpbb/index.php?mforum=thenile

We can have better dialogue there because we have ban capability

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AMR1
Member # 7651

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AMR1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ausar

Mabrouk for the private club. It will be like the Egyptian Parliment,

"All agree?, yes we all agree."

Regards,

[This message has been edited by AMR1 (edited 23 June 2005).]

Posts: 1090 | From: Merowe-Nubia | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AMR1
Member # 7651

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AMR1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Discussions in all subjects should be open to all views. People's topics should be closed, or deleted, only if it has foul languages and rude.

Otherwise people should encourage in forums open to the public to say whatever they like to say as long as it does not insult no one.

Even profesional forums should be able to listen to all different views, regardless how much some views will be unacceptable in its theory by other members in the forum.

Regards,

[This message has been edited by AMR1 (edited 23 June 2005).]

Posts: 1090 | From: Merowe-Nubia | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

This forum is not really a forum for politics. The forum is supposed to be about Egyptology. Free speech is allowed on the other forum as well,but only with the new forum I can ban people who use racial epitaphs and uncessarily profanity. This was the main reason why I started a new forum.

Spamming the forum with the same topic over and over is not free speech.

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AMR1
Member # 7651

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by ausar:

This forum is not really a forum for politics. The forum is supposed to be about Egyptology. Free speech is allowed on the other forum as well,but only with the new forum I can ban people who use racial epitaphs and uncessarily profanity. This was the main reason why I started a new forum.

Spamming the forum with the same topic over and over is not free speech.

I will check it out and see how fair you actually are.

Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Horemheb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ausar, This forum has turned into a forum about politics. There is very little actual history discussed here. When I first came on I asked a few historical questions but frankly, nobody was interested in the reign of Mentuhotep if there was no racial componet. If you want a good history board you are going to have to ban the afrocentric race debates. If you do that you will get fewer posters but there will be more actual history discussed.
Posts: 5822 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AMR1
Member # 7651

Rate Member
Every single post by Ausar's buddies, its central Objective is to say Egypt is pure ethnically African civilization and he is talking about the repetetive posting of issues by others who don't agree with his buddies.

Regards,

ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

There is a section on my board for discussion on Physical anthropology. I welcome all view points.

ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

quote:
Every single post by Ausar's buddies, its central Objective is to say Egypt is pure ethnically African civilization and he is talking about the repetetive posting of issues by others who don't agree with his buddies.

I know nobody on this forum personally. Nobody here is my favoriet. People are allowed to post opposijng views as long as its validated with resonable reference material instead of personal opinions.

AMR1
Member # 7651

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by ausar:

I know nobody on this forum personally. Nobody here is my favoriet. People are allowed to post opposijng views as long as its validated with resonable reference material instead of personal opinions.

By the way it is not my personal view. This si what I have ben taught, you will tell me my schools are foreign. But I went and saw that is what they are saying is right in Luxor , in the museums, people.

Yet you are right, I don't put references and the ones I put, are called outdated by you, so why waste extra time. I already used most of my holiday in this site.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com