EgyptSearch Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Racial Traits of Pete Sampras (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Racial Traits of Pete Sampras
Evil Euro
Member # 6383

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evil Euro     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Desperate, delusional Negroes continue to use Pete Sampras (who's actually 25% Jewish) as an example of a "Black" Greek. They always post the same dark, poor-quality photo of him with a deep tan to "prove" their point -- while simultaneously rebuking others for "picture spamming" (this is but one example of their unremitting hypocrisy).

Let's take a closer look at Sampras' main attributes, illustrated by a variety of photos:

quote:
* Long, narrow face (Caucasoid)

* Prominent chin (Caucasoid)

* High nasal root (Caucasoid)

* No prognathism (Caucasoid)

* Heavy beard (Caucasoid)

* Fair skin when untanned (Caucasoid)

* Straight, projecting nose (Caucasoid)

* Thin lips (Caucasoid)

* Loosely curled, wavy hair (Caucasoid)

* Low, bushy eyebrows (Caucasoid)

* Substantial body hair (Caucasoid)

Obviously, there is nothing even remotely Negroid about this man.

Afronuts are drowning morons.

Posts: 906 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walklikeanegyptian
Member # 8246

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for walklikeanegyptian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
first of all, "substantial body hair" isn't only a caucasian trait, many people all around the world have that. he actually looks more Italian than Greek to me.

what does this have to do with Egypt anyway?

Posts: 752 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Horemheb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Evil, They do that because their entire lives are dominated by their blackness, that is the way they were raised. They get up in the morning thinking about being black and they go to bed thinking about being black. It has never occured to most of them (when they formulate all these conspiracy theories) that most white people never think of them one way or the other.
they dislike western civilizaion and attack it every way they can. they do that even though it has given them everything they have. They want to create this alternate history and philosophy that they believe raises their self esteem. they know Greeks and italians are not black, only a moron would think that. They are frustrated because their bizarre view of Egypt has never taken hold. If you disagree with them you are a racist...the same old crutch.
Many of them are simply too far gone it is sad to say.

Posts: 5822 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walklikeanegyptian
Member # 8246

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for walklikeanegyptian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
you think we call you racist? no way. when a black person says something, it's Afrocentrism. but when YOU say it, it's the truth. that's how it seems.

and no, Greeks and Italians aren't black but Sicilians have some black admixture.

Posts: 752 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Horemheb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Walk, Alot of people have a little black blood in their background. That does not make them black nor does it make them a branch of a black African tribe or culture.
In my view an afrocentric is someone who puts blackness ahead of history and objectivity. Whats wrong with just being a person and not worrying about being black?
We have black millionaires in western civilization who have figured it out.

Posts: 5822 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walklikeanegyptian
Member # 8246

Member Rated:
i don't agree with calling Greeks or Italians black, i am just saying that black people have a right to acknowledge where they stand in history.
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
you do see white people wondering where we stand in history. They talk about national histories but I have never had a single person ask me about 'white history.' Again, you guys are hung up on race....real bad.
walklikeanegyptian
Member # 8246

Member Rated:
i don't use terms like "black history" because all black history has involvement with white people.
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
You just got through saying that blacks had a right to know their place in history. That is looking at history through a racial lense. I'm just finishing up a book about the Hoover administration. In the entire book I have yet to come across anyone looking at the era from a 'racial' perspective.
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 

The history of Western Civilization is assumed to be White. It is not necessary to qualify it as a White history.

I can put it more bluntly: You cannot get even a GED in America unless you learn about the history of Europeans, however, you can get a PHD without ever knowing an single thing about African Americans.

Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
here we have more victim stuff again...the tears are streaming from my face. its time to deal with it and build a prosperous life . You people have to be the most miserable people in the world.

Roll Jordan Roll...Eugene Genovese History of slavery in America. Its a classic, check it out. All of that you mentioned is avilable.

osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What do you mean 'you people'?

I took an African American course at college and I agree with the facts they presented.

It is similar to the way the media reports a crime.

A Bank Robbery was commited today. The suspect is 6"1 and in his 30s. This qualified would be a White man 6"1 and in his 30s.

If a Black man commits a robbery his ethnicity is always qualified.

The same is true with history. American history is assumed to be White unless it is qualified as Black.

Same is true if you go to a foreign country especially Asian contries. If you tell someone your friend is American people assume he or she is White unless you qualify.

Fact of life.

[This message has been edited by osirion (edited 23 August 2005).]

Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Its because they make up 11% of the population and that is the only reason. Did it ever ofccur to you that its a discriptive term. I don't hear Condi Rice referred to as a 'black woman' when she comes on TV> Let me tell you...most of those Africa American classes are nothing but anti white, anti capitalist anti american propaganda. Blacks don't need that crap. All of us have things we have to over come in our lives, some more than others. Its not a perfect world but that victim nonsense will just assure you of doing less than you otherwise would have been able to do. If someone doesn't like you because you are black...screw em'. You don't have time in this life to worry about people who don't care.
tdogg
Member # 7449

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tdogg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Horemheb:
Walk, Alot of people have a little black blood in their background. That does not make them black nor does it make them a branch of a black African tribe or culture.
In my view an afrocentric is someone who puts blackness ahead of history and objectivity. Whats wrong with just being a person and not worrying about being black?
We have black millionaires in western civilization who have figured it out.

Could it that be said for Africans with European blood as well? It doesn't make them White or a branch of the European culture, right?

If race isn’t a problem, why do some Europeans like you continue to say Ancient Egyptians were White? Anyone that goes against this train of thought is labeled an “Afrocentrist” when it seems that these people are just trying to keep history factual.

Posts: 154 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
The problem is that they(Afrocentrics) are not making history factual. Ancient Egypt was not black, it was a north african caucasian nation with nubian influence...among other influences.
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
quote:
The problem is that they(Afrocentrics) are not making history factual. Ancient Egypt was not black, it was a north african caucasian nation with nubian influence...among other influences.

Sounds like you need to listen to your own preaching. Why do we have to qualify Egypt with a racial classification? A classification that misrepresent the origins of these people.

I was brought up with the notion tht Caucasian meant people who can trace their lineage back to the Caucasus region. These were the people who first inhabitated Europe by crossing the Caucasus mountains. These same people also went into Northern India and parts of the Arabian peninsula. They did not, however, go into Egypt and establish the Egyptian civilization. This has been proven wrong. Also, they did not come down from the Iberian Peninsula (the European males that did so became extinct and only their female counterparts survived).

Consequently calling them Caucasian is no different than calling American Natives - Indians. Its a misrepresentation of origin because of misguidance.

osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
quote:
Its because they make up 11% of the population and that is the only reason. Did it ever ofccur to you that its a discriptive term. I don't hear Condi Rice referred to as a 'black woman' when she comes on TV> Let me tell you...most of those Africa American classes are nothing but anti white, anti capitalist anti american propaganda. Blacks don't need that crap. All of us have things we have to over come in our lives, some more than others. Its not a perfect world but that victim nonsense will just assure you of doing less than you otherwise would have been able to do. If someone doesn't like you because you are black...screw em'. You don't have time in this life to worry about people who don't care.

Of course its because Blacks are the minorities in this country and that is why things associated with American history is assumed to be White. I didn't say it was some conspiracy! However, in order to get at the whole truth of American history, Black history has to be included and qualified.

As for Ethin Studies and African American history in college. I imagine it is a bitter pill for someone as proud as you to swallow. However, the savagery of oppression cannot and should not be white washed from history to please the ego of the majorities. Nor should for the sake of pleasing the majority should we white wash the history of a geat African culture of Egypt to make it more closely associated with Europeans to protect their sense of superiority (again as a Jew I find it interesting that you White folks like to paint Jesus blond and blue eyed for the same reason you like to think of the Pharoahs as white).

Ancient Egyptians were not Caucasian. They were no different than Sudanese, Ethiopians, Somalians and other East African people. Us English have far more experience with East African people than you cowboys. You don't know what your talking about.

leba
Member # 8668

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for leba     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I guess these Somalis must be Caucasians as well only thing they lack is Caucasoid skin color

* Long, narrow face (Caucasoid)

* Prominent chin (Caucasoid)

* High nasal root (Caucasoid)

* No prognathism (Caucasoid)

* Straight, projecting nose (Caucasoid)

* Thin lips (Caucasoid)

* Loosely curled, wavy hair (Caucasoid)

LMAO

[This message has been edited by leba (edited 23 August 2005).]

Posts: 267 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by leba:
I guess these Somalis must be Caucasians as well only thing they lack is Caucasoid skin color

LMAO

I have heard that some people refer to the East Africans as Caucasoid. It is really just a pathetic attempt to reconcile the unreconcileable. The term caucasian is a misnomer and the use of phenotype in describing race is also very problematic.

If you look like an Australoid but originate in Mozambique, which one is incorret: Your origins or your relatedness with Australians?

I have seen Ethiopians that are Blacker than Night but have features more Caucasian looking than any European I have ever seen. Such Ethiopians are still closer related to a Tutsi or a Mesai than to me. Besides, I am really not sure what Caucasian looking is once you really get down to it. I have also seen Caucasians with very Negroid features but who have Blue Eyes and Blonde hair - I would not call them Negroid or Black: it just doesn't fit.

walklikeanegyptian
Member # 8246

Member Rated:
many of those traits you just called "caucasoid" are actually universal features which can be found in non caucasian, indigenous populations.
leba
Member # 8668

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for leba     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by osirion:
I have heard that some people refer to the East Africans as Caucasoid. It is really just a pathetic attempt to reconcile the unreconcileable. The term caucasian is a misnomer and the use of phenotype in describing race is also very problematic.

If you look like an Australoid but originate in Mozambique, which one is incorret: Your origins or your relatedness with Australians?

I have seen Ethiopians that are Blacker than Night but have features more Caucasian looking than any European I have ever seen. Such Ethiopians are still closer related to a Tutsi or a Mesai than to me. Besides, I am really not sure what Caucasian looking is once you really get down to it. I have also seen Caucasians with very Negroid features but who have Blue Eyes and Blonde hair - I would not call them Negroid or Black: it just doesn't fit.

There is abously some link between Caucasians and east Africans..

They sure are not bonafide negroes.

Posts: 267 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walklikeanegyptian
Member # 8246

Member Rated:
not necessarily. there are groups of people with similiar features but are not related in any way.
leba
Member # 8668

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for leba     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by walklikeanegyptian:
not necessarily. there are groups of people with similiar features but are not related in any way.

east Africans(the ones from the horn at least) are close related to Caucasoid mediterranean people..

osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
quote:

There is abously some link between Caucasians and east Africans..

They sure are not bonafide negroes.

Interesting, bonafide Negroes, all these interesting terms I have learned here. I thought Negro just meant Black so the answer is YES. Those are pictures of East African Black people. Distinguishable from West African people but still Black people. They certainly live like Black people. Not sure how having thin noses, wavy hair and thin lips has made any difference with their culture or traditional religious beliefs. Very African and now they have the mind imprisoning Islamo fascism misguiding them. I suppose their climate is just different than the more humid West African Blacks so they look slightly different - big deal.

Simply Black minus a few adaptive features. As far as I know they straighten their hair and get plastic surgery and lighten their skin like Michael Jackson but they are still Black. Besides, picture spamming doesn't mean anything to me, you are selectively picking people to prove a point.

The most Cushitic people are still the Borana and they ARE absolutely Negroes (and I don't care if they have thin noses and no prognathism).

leba
Member # 8668

Rate Member
...lol

Cushitic

Nilotic

Bantu

osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
quote:
...lol

[b]

Cushitic

Nilotic

Bantu

[This message has been edited by leba (edited 23 August 2005).][/B]

Thanks for the pictures, good looking Black women. I have been to Ethiopia, very beautiful women there. Some do have a bit of Italian, some Jewish and even some Greek and Turkish.

My Grandfather is Ethiopian and I got to met him in Addis Abba. Great food.

multisphinx
Member # 3595

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for multisphinx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Evil Euro:
Desperate, delusional Negroes continue to use Pete Sampras (who's actually 25% Jewish) as an example of a "Black" Greek. They always post the same dark, poor-quality photo of him with a deep tan to "prove" their point -- while simultaneously rebuking others for "picture spamming" (this is but one example of their unremitting hypocrisy).

Let's take a closer look at Sampras' main attributes, illustrated by a variety of photos:

Obviously, there is nothing even remotely Negroid about this man.

Afronuts are drowning morons.

No one here says pete sampers is black. He looks nothing black.

AE though look and are black from their the treasures and paintings they left behind (the beginers of the civilization, that is).

Posts: 671 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walklikeanegyptian
Member # 8246

Member Rated:
true, there are also blacks in Egypt today. as well as many other ethnicities. look at these pictures (click "next" at the bottom for more) and you'll see that.
http://www.egyptiancastle.com/main/culture/people/people01.htm

TooInvolved
Member # 8273

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TooInvolved     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
you think we call you racist? no way. when a black person says something, it's Afrocentrism. but when YOU say it, it's the truth. that's how it seems.

and no, Greeks and Italians aren't black but Sicilians have some black admixture.

What's the difference between Italian and Sicilian? Sicilians are Italians.

quote:

Why not?

Anyway, it's funny how EE uses a bunch of traits that are clearly black in origin and says they're white.

[This message has been edited by TooInvolved (edited 24 August 2005).]

Posts: 74 | From: Phila., PA , USA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
For one thing its the difference between being educated and ignorant. Afrocentricism is riddled with ignorance.
TooInvolved
Member # 8273

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TooInvolved     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There are so many good points made here. For one: "...again as a Jew I find it interesting that you White folks like to paint Jesus blond and blue eyed for the same reason you like to think of the Pharoahs as white..."

White is assumed as the default race. Blacks have been in an inferior position in the US for so long, that anything assoc. with Blackness is seen as negative. And white is assumed to be positive.

As for Jesus, people can say he was genetically white or black. But one thing is pretty certain: he isn't the blue eyed, white skinned, long haired man shown in most images of him. Again, it's a manifestation of the dominance of white culture. White people couldn't oppress blacks and all others while at the same time worshipping a nonwhite. It would turn their world upside down.

But the pendulum will swing in the other direction one day.

Posts: 74 | From: Phila., PA , USA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Tooinvolved...what a bunch of politically correct nonsense. The poor down trodden man of color being abused by the evil white guy.
The most powerful black person who has lived in world history is a resident of the United States....Condi Rice. How come this crappola did not apply to her? She's female on top of it.

osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member

And notice how the great defenders of White Western civilization, Hor and EvilE, totally avoid the White Jesus issue.

As a Jew I certainly can have empathy with Blacks. I don't agree with some of the racist attitudes and I think Afrocentrics can take things a bit too far, but in general, I definately understand what they are dealing with.

White Pharoahs and a Blonde blue eyed Jewish God: White fantasies.

Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Nobody said white Pharoahs...we did say caucasian pharoahs, which is the case. We can also say caucasian Jesus as well as people from that part of the world are generally considered to be caucasian.
walklikeanegyptian
Member # 8246

Member Rated:
more and more people are seeking out the truth and putting lies behind them, Horemheb. as time goes on, the whole "White Jesus and Caucasian Pharaoh" theory will dissolve.

people forget that Jesus was born in Jerusalem/Israel, and the original inhabitants of that land were descendants of Ham (Noah's son who is the father of the black race), as were Egyptians, Ethiopians, etc. so Jesus was more likely related to Egyptians and other Africans, or possibly Asiatics, than Europeans. but if Jesus wasn't portrayed with blue eyes and pale skin, there would be a huge uproar.

Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
walk...you are now wandering into tutti fritti land.
TooInvolved
Member # 8273

Rate Member
Man, you're crazy! If you don't think racism exists, then you're blind as a bat.

The first black sec. of state took office just a few years ago. Condi is only the second. There's a reason why that was a historical event. Sure, there are powerful people of color, more so than ever before. But most of them are entertainers, not that that isn't valid and even great. In the 40s, for example, when racism was undeniably rampant (I hope you won't waste my time or yours arguing that point) black entertainers were lauded and extremely popular. But they still had to use the servants' entrance to enter their venues. And if they were playing a nice hotel, they often weren't allowed to stay there but had to go to the fleabag down the street.

Are you American? Ever heard of the CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT? MARTIN LUTHER KING? Think he was just a troublemaker? He worked (and died) for equality because clearly not everyone was treated equally. This is an accurate symbol of America just a few decades ago: . Do you think in a few decades after the signs have come down that people’s attitudes completely change? Things have improved, no doubt. But we have a long way to go, baby.

I thought you just had a different opinion, but you really are terribly ignorant.

[This message has been edited by TooInvolved (edited 24 August 2005).]

osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
quote:
Nobody said white Pharoahs...we did say caucasian pharoahs, which is the case. We can also say caucasian Jesus as well as people from that part of the world are generally considered to be caucasian.

First, Caucasian is a term that is a known misnomer. Only some of my Jewish heritage is actually Caucasian (or originating from IndoEuropean plains of the Caucasus region).

Secondily, you and your kind DO PAINT JESUS WHITE and you make movies with WHITE ACTORS representing Egyptians ALL THE TIME. I have a BIBLE with a White Moses and a White Pharoah. Not only are these representations White but they are extreme versions of White. You are just in denial.

osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
quote:
more and more people are seeking out the truth and putting lies behind them, Horemheb. as time goes on, the whole "White Jesus and Caucasian Pharaoh" theory will dissolve.

people forget that Jesus was born in Jerusalem/Israel, and the original inhabitants of that land were descendants of Ham (Noah's son who is the father of the black race), as were Egyptians, Ethiopians, etc. so Jesus was more likely related to Egyptians and other Africans, or possibly Asiatics, than Europeans. but if Jesus wasn't portrayed with blue eyes and pale skin, there would be a huge uproar.

You know this is what bothers me about Afrocentrics. You guys TAKE THINGS too FAR. Jews come from Mesopatamia and descend from the Chaldeans. The best representation of Jews in an unmixed state are the Yemeni Jews. We are clearly Middle Eastern people.

[This message has been edited by osirion (edited 24 August 2005).]

Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
I have very well educated prosperous blacks working just down the hall from me. They have no use for the Afrocentrics. Fact is, the are too busy getting ahead to worry too much about the 50's. Don't worry about what you can't control....that was my point about Condi Rice. get off your a$$ and get something done.
TooInvolved
Member # 8273

Rate Member
quote:
I have very well educated prosperous blacks working just down the hall from me. They have no use for the Afrocentrics. Fact is, the are too busy getting ahead to worry too much about the 50's. Don't worry about what you can't control....that was my point about Condi Rice. get off your a$$ and get something done.

Excuse me?! I am also well educated and prosperous. You know precious little. The point is that the attitudes that existed then still exist NOW. Why don't you get off your own a$$ and stop posting nonsense.

osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member

Deal with it you in denial Eurocentric distortors of truth.

Egyptians looked more like Somalians and I can tell you that Somalians are considered Black here in America (Seattle has a huge Somalian community are these people are definately considered Black).

Jews are Middle Eastern people and as such we exhibit traits that are somewhat intermediate between Europeans and East African people. I have yet to see a painting done by a White person that is a realistic portrayal of Jesus. You guys have a serious problem with facing racial facts!

You have a history of distorting the truth. You have a history of discrimination.
You have a history of lies.
You have a history of white washing.

The best thing your kind did was to adopt a Jewish culture. I really strongly believe that we can probably trace a great deal of all European progress to Jews.

Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Tooinvolved, If you are so well educated and prosperous why don't you try to transmit those values to our friends on this board and elsewhere instead of backing up all the victim crapola?

walklikeanegyptian
Member # 8246

Member Rated:
because none of what we say is "propaganda", that's you. we're just seeking the truth and trying to stop these misrepresentations and lies.
walklikeanegyptian
Member # 8246

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by osirion:

Egyptians looked more like Somalians and I can tell you that Somalians are considered Black here in America (Seattle has a huge Somalian community are these people are definately considered Black).

that's true. if you took a group of Egyptians and a group of Somalians and scattered them out in a room, it'd be hard to label them individually as "Egyptians" and "Somalians" because they look alike with similiar features.

osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
quote:
because none of what we say is "propaganda", that's you. we're just seeking the truth and trying to stop these misrepresentations and lies.

I think one of the great Afrocentrics of our time put it quite clearly: "Fight fire with fire!".

I translate that into fight distortion with distortion.

Be careful and make sure you back up your statements with actual facts not prejudice else you are no different than the Eurocentrics.

Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Osirion, As a point of information there is no such thing as a Eurocentric.
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
quote:
that's true. if you took a group of Egyptians and a group of Somalians and scattered them out in a room, it'd be hard to label them individually as "Egyptians" and "Somalians" because they look alike with similiar features.

Perhaps the upper Egyptians. A lot of the modern day Egyptians do not look like their ancestors due to admixture.

osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
quote:
Osirion, As a point of information there is no such thing as a Eurocentric.

True, it is a misnomer like Caucasian. However, it is slowly becoming more acceptable in our language. When I use it you do understand what I mean so as a result it does transfer the appropriate message. I think Caucacentric is more appropriate. Especially the spanish pun of the word that it relays.

TooInvolved
Member # 8273

Rate Member
quote:
Tooinvolved, If you are so well educated and prosperous why don't you try to transmit those values to our friends on this board and elsewhere instead of backing up all the victim crapola?

You don't get it and can't. Love to see how you act if the klan burned a cross at your door.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com