EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » kid's cartoon Jimmy Neutron has an Egypt episode!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: kid's cartoon Jimmy Neutron has an Egypt episode!!!
walklikeanegyptian
Member # 8246

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for walklikeanegyptian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it's a kid's show on Nickelodeon. there's an episode where the characters go to Egypt and one character finds out she's Egyptian and related to a queen. Horemheb ignorantly says that the blackness of Egyptians isn't acnkowledged, then why did the black cartoon character find out she was Egyptian? lol that was a great episode though.
Posts: 752 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walklikeanegyptian
Member # 8246

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for walklikeanegyptian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the egyptian character, Libby
http://ar.geocities.com/santelmo1963/libby.jpg

Posts: 752 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercar
Member # 6477

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Supercar         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shows that hollywood can use characters that approximate the original indigenous ancient Egyptians, and make money, without resorting to fairy tales like Nordic looking ancient Egyptiians.

[This message has been edited by Super car (edited 23 August 2005).]

Posts: 5964 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walklikeanegyptian
Member # 8246

Member Rated:
yep isn't it great? i can't wait for Horemheb to read this. in the beginning of the show they drew her with her hair like this
http://www.nick.co.uk/nicktoons/shows/jimmy/media/libby_index.gif

but after the Egypt episode she wore it like i showed in the other picture. but it's good to know they didn't choose the blonde haired, green eyed character Cindy to be Egyptian.

Apocalypse
Member # 8587

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Apocalypse     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Walk, its good to know that you're from Egypt yet still so conscientious in fighting to establish truth regarding AE when it would be so much easier for you to just accept the falsehoods.

There are many people on this board seeking truth. Some say things that I agree wholeheartedly with others come at the same truth in a different way. But since I first visiting this board I've learned alot from You, Super Car, Rasol, Djehuti, Osirion, Thought2, Ausar and many others. Truth will always rise - like the Phoenix.

Posts: 1038 | From: Franklin Park, NJ | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walklikeanegyptian
Member # 8246

Member Rated:
i am not from Egypt but my ancestors were and i want the truth about my ancestors to be acknowledged.

as time goes on, more and more people will learn and accept the truth. thanks btw

[This message has been edited by walklikeanegyptian (edited 23 August 2005).]

multisphinx
Member # 3595

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for multisphinx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by walklikeanegyptian:
i am not from Egypt but my ancestors were and i want the truth about my ancestors to be acknowledged.

as time goes on, more and more people will learn and accept the truth. thanks btw

[This message has been edited by walklikeanegyptian (edited 23 August 2005).]

What u mean ur not from egypt? So ur not egyptian?

Posts: 671 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walklikeanegyptian
Member # 8246

Member Rated:
i myself wasn't born in Egypt but i am Egyptian-American.
Keins
Member # 6476

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keins     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by walklikeanegyptian:
i myself wasn't born in Egypt but i am Egyptian-American.

So your parents are egyptians born and raised but you are ethnically egyptian but american nationality?

Posts: 318 | From: PA. USA | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walklikeanegyptian
Member # 8246

Member Rated:
i am American of Egyptian descent, as were my parents.
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Horemheb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keins, there is only one kind of American.
Posts: 5822 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keins
Member # 6476

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keins     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Horemheb:
Keins, there is only one kind of American.

Hor I really wish that was true! That's the problem in the US.

Posts: 318 | From: PA. USA | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com