EgyptSearch Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » The Racial Traits of King Tut (Drowning Afronuts R.I.P.)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Racial Traits of King Tut (Drowning Afronuts R.I.P.)
Apocalypse
Member # 8587

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Apocalypse     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
To recapitualte: Evil Euro demonstrated to us the correct methodology for assesing membership in the elite caucasian tribe.

quote:
Desperate, delusional Negroes continue to use Pete Sampras (who's actually 25% Jewish) as an example of a "Black" Greek. They always post the same dark, poor-quality photo of him with a deep tan to "prove" their point -- while simultaneously rebuking others for "picture spamming" (this is but one example of their unremitting hypocrisy).
Let's take a closer look at Sampras' main attributes, illustrated by a variety of photos:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* Long, narrow face (Caucasoid)
* Prominent chin (Caucasoid)

* High nasal root (Caucasoid)

* No prognathism (Caucasoid)

* Heavy beard (Caucasoid)

**image removed for limitation**

* Fair skin when untanned (Caucasoid)

* Straight, projecting nose (Caucasoid)

* Thin lips (Caucasoid)

* Loosely curled, wavy hair (Caucasoid)

**image removed for limitation**

* Low, bushy eyebrows (Caucasoid)

* Substantial body hair (Caucasoid)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Obviously, there is nothing even remotely Negroid about this man.

Afronuts are drowning morons.

Let us now silence these desperate, jabbering, Afronuts once and for all by utilising these same techniques to prove that King Tut is Caucasian.

Long narrow face - No
    Prominent Chin - No, not really!!!
    High Nasal root - Definitely not!!

Okay so round one goes to the Afronuts but don't celebrate yet. We have have more tests.
    No prognathism - Well he does seem to have just a slight bit but maybe its just buck teeth.
    Heavy Beard - Duh Yeah!!! It wasn't a real beard but that doesn't matter Afronuts. So what if Queen Hapsetshut had the same beard???

Okay round two to Afronuts as well. Don't start jabbering yet babbling morons I'll deal with you next round!!!

Fair skin when untanned - Well perhaps a shade or two lighter when the paint peels off his bust.
    Straight projecting Nose - Yes! Yes! Yes! We've got a winner!!!
    Thin lips - Yikes Nooooooo!!!!!

round three is a toss-up.

Loosely curled wavy hair - ????
    Low bushy eyebrows - i gotta say no to this one.
    Substantial body hair - I would tend to say no way Jose but only his mummy knows for sure.

Round four to delusional drowning Afronuts???? How could that be???
Evil Euro something doesn't add up here. King Tut is not cooperating with your formula. But you and Hor said he's a North African Caucasian.
We had this same problem with the Howells data set: nothing fit right!!!

Tennis anyone?

Posts: 1038 | From: Franklin Park, NJ | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mali
Member # 7606

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mali     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Calypso:
To recapitualte: Evil Euro demonstrated to us the correct methodology for assesing membership in the elite caucasian tribe.

Let us now silence these desperate, jabbering, Afronuts once and for all by utilising these same techniques to prove that King Tut is Caucasian.

Long narrow face - No
    Prominent Chin - No, not really!!!
    High Nasal root - Definitely not!!

Okay so round one goes to the Afronuts but don't celebrate yet. We have have more tests.
    No prognathism - Well he does seem to have just a slight bit but maybe its just buck teeth.
    Heavy Beard - Duh Yeah!!! It wasn't a real beard but that doesn't matter Afronuts. So what if Queen Hapsetshut had the same beard???

Okay round two to Afronuts as well. Don't start jabbering yet babbling morons I'll deal with you next round!!!

Fair skin when untanned - Well perhaps a shade or two lighter when the paint peels off his bust.
    Straight projecting Nose - Yes! Yes! Yes! We've got a winner!!!
    Thin lips - Yikes Nooooooo!!!!!

round three is a toss-up.

Loosely curled wavy hair - ????
    Low bushy eyebrows - i gotta say no to this one.
    Substantial body hair - I would tend to say no way Jose but only his mummy knows for sure.

Round four to delusional drowning Afronuts???? How could that be???
Evil Euro something doesn't add up here. King Tut is not cooperating with your formula. But you and Hor said he's a North African Caucasian.
We had this same problem with the Howells data set: nothing fit right!!!

Tennis anyone?

Calypso---your wings have just been clipped...

If ur ass wants to classify groups especially southern euro trash...lmao..what white tribes??????ur pot belly pigs up in scand rank the highest...nazi/supremsist..classify u donkeys next to jews...lol...now you want to talk about racial purity....

southern european are the darkest and robust in european stoke...and blunt in facial features.....

go back to dodnona classifying images ..lol..

talking about nose and chin projection...lol

if features were the dominion in classifying race...southerner traial...
no robust --blunt nose southerner can measuer up to a nord...in terms of EURO-WONDERLAND..lol

broke down broad nose 2nd rate euros make me..lMAO

Posts: 321 | From: t.o | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Apocalypse
Member # 8587

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Apocalypse     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I appreciate your reply Mali but please read the thread before you reply.
Posts: 1038 | From: Franklin Park, NJ | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rasol
Member # 4592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rasol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
lol. [Mali - it's a joke]

Pete Sampras:

There is however one remaining goal I’ve always strived for: to grow a serious, Harlum Globetrotters styled monster afro.'

' So now that I’m retiring, I can really focus on growing a kick-ass afro.

[This message has been edited by rasol (edited 30 August 2005).]

Posts: 15202 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 

I'm locking this thread.

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Apocalypse
Member # 8587

Rate Member
Ausar I don't see why humor can't be used to highlight the absurdity of some of the claims being made here on this board. I'm using the same set of criterion used by others to show how ridiculous it is to arbitrarily classify people.
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Calypso, I see your point,but time is better reserved for other purposes. I just don't want this thread to turn into a endless 300 post tug-a-war. Time could be better spent educating people that have no idea of the ''Hamitic Hypothesis'' and other racist theories.

BTW,please post more often at my other board called TheNileValley. The dicussion there will not get out of hand and nobody hurls racial epitets at people.

TheNileValley

[This message has been edited by ausar (edited 30 August 2005).]

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Apocalypse
Member # 8587

Rate Member
Okay. I see your point and I respectfully submit to your judgement. Although I regularly visit the nile valley forum I haven't yet posted there. I'm very much in awe of the high level of discussion there.
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Calypso, please tell others about my forum called The Nile Valley.

mali
Member # 7606

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mali     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Calypso:
I appreciate your reply Mali but please read the thread before you reply.

didnt want to double post...i realized the rhetoric and sarcastic overtone after i posted...my bad calyso..lol

Posts: 321 | From: t.o | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Apocalypse
Member # 8587

Rate Member
BTW, Rasol nice photo of Sampras. He'd make a terrific Globetrotter.
Apocalypse
Member # 8587

Rate Member
Mali, thanks for your reply. Glad its cleared up.

Ausar, I'm spreading the news about the nile valley forum. There really is great information being made available at that site by very dedicated and knowledgeable people.

yazid904
Member # 7708

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yazid904     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
kaiso,

your level of wit cannot be understood so pop goes the weasel and the weasel goes pop!
what I said I do not know but reality dies hard. Anyone can make it in America or transform themselves into another group providing it is not BLAK!!

Posts: 1290 | From: usa | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Apocalypse
Member # 8587

Rate Member
quote:

kaiso,
your level of wit cannot be understood so pop goes the weasel and the weasel goes pop!
what I said I do not know but reality dies hard. Anyone can make it in America or transform themselves into another group providing it is not BLAK!!

Yaz, I tend to agree with your sentiments regarding success in America.
Regarding the wit employed, I would hope its readily accessible and in no way arcane or hieroglyphic.

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com