EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Ancient Egyptian Link with Australia

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ancient Egyptian Link with Australia
Serpent Wizdom
Member # 7652

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serpent Wizdom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.crystalinks.com/egyptaustralia.html
Posts: 303 | From: Inside my Mind | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercar
Member # 6477

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercar         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Undoubtedly the photos show what appears to be pictographs and Kemetian figures carved on rocks. The question is, if this is evidence of Kemetian presence in Australia, what motivated the Kemetians to go that far, and how they might have got there? Moreover, why has an extraordinary find like this been downplayed?

Note that I don't ask these questions out of skeptism, since I need to explore the issue further, but these are questions that should naturally arise from the development.

[This message has been edited by Super car (edited 31 August 2005).]

Posts: 5964 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Can you spell - skeptical.

Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercar
Member # 6477

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercar         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by osirion:

Can you spell - skeptical.

Rather than being concerned about petty spelling mistakes on forums, which only a moron would be expected to do so btw, how about showing us that you indeed know something of value!

[This message has been edited by Super car (edited 01 September 2005).]

Posts: 5964 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Ha Ha Ha! LOL! You thought I was talking about you?

I was saying that I was Skeptical but doing it in a Mr Rogers way.

Children, can you spell "foot to mouth" syndrome?

Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com