EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » MEDIA SPINS EGYPT

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: MEDIA SPINS EGYPT
THR TRUTH
Member # 7882

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for THR TRUTH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you all ever noticed how the media(news,internet, magazine) always lack artifacts when showing ancient egypt? What I mean is this. Take any museum website from the States or Abroad and log onto info on Egypt. You will be shown very little busts or statues of Ancient Egyptians but you will say a great deal of scarabs, bowls, pyramids, etc. Basically, things that don't show race.

When they do show busts have you noticed that they are shown from the side or on an angle. Why not show them straight from the front? I guess that would show the true Negro features. huh.

On National Geographic I saw a program on the bringing of Ramses back to Egypt w/ the Asian woman hosting and Dr. Hawass. When she entered Egypt we could clearly see the people who were of Arab or White descent but when she went to the rural areas to speak with the people their faces where ither blurred out but mainly show from the back of the head, never showing their face at all. Even the strangers who weren't speaking on the video. Yet, in the cities she showed everyone regardless if they spoke or not. That's that bullshit that goes on with the media.

Posts: 61 | From: nj | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walklikeanegyptian
Member # 8246

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for walklikeanegyptian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it's pretty obvious they're just trying to hide the African identity of the Egyptians. although many of the so called "caucasian" Egyptian statues show prognathisms and African profiles.
Posts: 752 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dahlak
Member # 6687

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dahlak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The other thing is i keep hearing narrow noses, there are a lot narrow noses in east african populations. The media never shows the good part of africa, africa had a great history and all man kind started in africa. In my believe the ancient Egyptain were from east africa. I am not raciest, but this is not new, so called caucasoid (whites) not all, but thiefs and barbarians try to hide the truth by make in up storys and stealing other peoples history make it like they the only one existed, as far as i know they came last from them caves and started a lot problems to the world. Who started the race thing?? they. I said not all, because in Europe is different, the people are more educated.
Posts: 232 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kenndo
Member # 4846

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kenndo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes there are some with narrow noses in east africa,but most still have broad noses.
Posts: 2688 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
multisphinx
Member # 3595

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for multisphinx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think you guys should watch the Traveltrakker i thinks it called, they make travel videos of differant countries in the world. The one they made on Egypt really shows the diversity of Egypt. I really enjoyed the film.
Posts: 671 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com