EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Leba needs to be banned

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Leba needs to be banned
Charlie_Bass
Member # 3897

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charlie_Bass     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is not RAS. You wish to troll go to RAS and stay out of here, we have enough idiots trolling this forum, go back to RAS where stupid trolls aimlessly talk about inane nonsense about race.
Posts: 200 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
leba
Member # 8668

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for leba     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You fag! I don't post at that forum. I saw this site on google..
Posts: 267 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rasol
Member # 4592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rasol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ausar: This is an interaction between the classy Charlie Bass:
quote:
Th greatest culture that ever touched Somalia was the Swahili culture which is Bantu.

And Leba:

quote:

OMFG I CANT FUCKING BELIEVE THIS !!!! WTF IS YOUR POINT YOU FUCKING APE

How much more of this is going to be allowed?

If the above does not get him banned, then really there are no standards at all. Isn't that fair to say?

Posts: 15202 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joe Bananas
Member # 8879

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joe Bananas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by rasol:
Ausar: This is an interaction between the classy Charlie Bass:
How much more of this is going to be allowed?

If the above does not get him banned, then really there are no standards at all. Isn't that fair to say?

I think Evil Euro should get banned too, for his comments, regardless of the fact that they were out of frustration.

Posts: 63 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
COBRA
Member # 7318

Member Rated:
Icon 4 posted      Profile for COBRA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Come on people......That too harsh banning them.

They spice things up in the tread.

Just worn them to keep there language modarate.

Posts: 410 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Horemheb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Race is all this board talks about.
Posts: 5822 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
leba
Member # 8668

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for leba     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Horemheb:

THAT RIGHT

95% RACE

5% ANCIENT EGYPT

Posts: 267 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
COBRA
Member # 7318

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for COBRA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Horemheb.....i thought that what you wanted.
Posts: 410 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rasol
Member # 4592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rasol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by COBRA:
Come on people......That too harsh banning them.

They should be banned. That is the only way to stop the nonsense. However, if past is pretext absolutely nothing will happen.

So, don't worry.

Posts: 15202 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CrissyG
Member # 8935

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CrissyG     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Reac doesnt appear to be all, you all also talk about each other quite a lot... but i have a lot of questions if anyone wants to talk about Ancient Egypt? I will debate any point or add my opinions and expect you to do the same to my posts! thanks!
Posts: 9 | From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There you go, being reasonable again. What are we going to do with you.

quote:
Originally posted by CrissyG:
Reac doesnt appear to be all, you all also talk about each other quite a lot... but i have a lot of questions if anyone wants to talk about Ancient Egypt? I will debate any point or add my opinions and expect you to do the same to my posts! thanks!

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Leba is an interesting specimen. Its attitudes like that which almost got the Tutsis wiped out.

Again: A difference that makes no difference is NO difference.

The plight of West African is very similar to East Africa. These groups need to help each other and soon or face extinction.

The future is coming.

[This message has been edited by osirion (edited 13 September 2005).]

Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Actually just ask Hor what he thinks of the cultural and economic difference between Somalians and Ghanians. Ask him if he thinks that because the Somalians have a more Caucasoid look to them that they are less African (culturally, economically, socially) than Ghanians. Ask a completely conservative a pro-America person (besides myself) what he thinks of that picture I posted showing Somalians mutilating an American soldier.

Only problem is that I am not sure Hor would be honest and tell you what he thinks.

Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by osirion:
The plight of West African is very similar to East Africa. These groups need to help each other and soon or face extinction.

I agree.

http://www.africare.org/index.html

[This message has been edited by Snoozin (edited 13 September 2005).]

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
multisphinx
Member # 3595

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for multisphinx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Horemheb:

I wonder why? If it were'nt for the ignorant like you, i dont think race would ever be brought out.

Posts: 671 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
multisphinx
Member # 3595

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for multisphinx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by leba:

THAT RIGHT

95% RACE

5% ANCIENT EGYPT

WOW!!!LOL!!! where in the world do u get ur statistics? This dude makes up his own statistics of things. Earlier he was trying to make how the population differs from lower to upper egypt using his statistics. Now he is doin the same thing to figure how this forum is made up. LOL!!!!

Posts: 671 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com